Breaking: Old School Filibuster

07 Mar 2013 15:22 - 07 Mar 2013 15:28 #41 by LadyJazzer
You better send a memo to Lindsey Graham's office... I don't think he got the memo either...

Graham questioned why members of his party suddenly have problems with the armed drone program.

“I don’t remember any of you fellow Republicans coming down here and saying President [George W.] Bush was going to kill anyone with a drone,” Graham said. “But we had a drone program back then ... so what is it that’s got you so spun up now?” - Sen. Lindsey Graham

Isn't it amazing how all of a sudden you're worried about a 16-year-old that was "collateral damage", but you weren't worried for 9 F**KING YEARS that something like 132,000 innocent civilians were killed in the UNNECESSARY and UNPAID-FOR IRAQ WAR?!?!?

Let me know when you work that out...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Mar 2013 15:25 #42 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic Breaking: Old School Filibuster
I will let you be in charge of that LOL.

07 Mar 2013 15:26 #43 by LadyJazzer
I don't need to... Your hypocrisy is so blinding that it speaks for itself.

Oh...and the obligatory: "LOL"

07 Mar 2013 15:28 #44 by Reverend Revelant

LadyJazzer wrote: You better send a memo to Lindsey Graham's office... I don't think he got the memo either...

Graham questioned why members of his party suddenly have problems with the armed drone program.

“I don’t remember any of you fellow Republicans coming down here and saying President [George W.] Bush was going to kill anyone with a drone,” Graham said. “But we had a drone program back then ... so what is it that’s got you so spun up now?” - Sen. Lindsay Graham

Isn't it amazing how all of a sudden you're worried about a 16-year-old that was "collateral damage", but you weren't worried for 9 F**KING YEARS that something like 132,000 innocent civilians were killed in the UNNECESSARY and UNPAID-FOR IRAQ WAR?!?!?

So this makes it OK for Obama to do it? By the way... his numbers are up to 4,700 dead right now. Your moral equivalency is growing thin.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

07 Mar 2013 15:28 #45 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic Breaking: Old School Filibuster

I was mostly concerned with the fact that my Godson gave all so that you could run your mouth and denigrate his service, life and death on a local internet forum.

07 Mar 2013 15:29 #46 by LadyJazzer
How cute... You get to use the word "denigrate" in an irrelevant sentence... Let me know how that works out for ya....

Oh...and the obligatory: "LOL"

07 Mar 2013 15:31 #47 by Grady

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: You better send a memo to Lindsey Graham's office... I don't think he got the memo either...

“I don’t remember any of you fellow Republicans coming down here and saying President [George W.] Bush was going to kill anyone with a drone,” Graham said. “But we had a drone program back then ... so what is it that’s got you so spun up now?” - Sen. Lindsay Graham

So this makes it OK for Obama to do it? By the way... his numbers are up to 4,700 dead right now. Your moral equivalency is growing thin.

Was Bush killing American citizens with drones?

07 Mar 2013 15:32 - 07 Mar 2013 15:59 #48 by LadyJazzer
Do you know for a FACT he didn't? I'll await the link to the PROOF of that claim.

By the way, Bush's numbers are up to over 132,000 .... They're just as dead, whether it was by a drone, or by US Military ordnance, or outright MURDER by US Military personnel in some cases....

07 Mar 2013 15:33 #49 by Reverend Revelant
And by the way... who caused those 132,00 civilian deaths?

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

07 Mar 2013 15:34 #50 by FredHayek
#nodrones

In a bipartisan agreement, LJ, Beltway GOP Senators and liberal Senators dismissed the filibuster, despite massive Twitter traffic. Maybe if you blink, it will go away?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds