Breaking: Old School Filibuster

07 Mar 2013 15:34 #51 by Reverend Revelant

LadyJazzer wrote: Do know for a FACT he didn't? I'll await the link to the PROOF of that claim.

Impossible to prove a negative... but we do have proof that Obama did it. Two points for Obama!!!

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Mar 2013 15:34 #52 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic Breaking: Old School Filibuster
Now you can add your LOL again.

The point....their are far braver folks out there who have given their full measure for your right to act like an @sshat on a public forum.
I'd bet you rarely give that a thought.

07 Mar 2013 15:35 #53 by FOS
LJ doesn't care....she is just enjoying her wit and cleverness again......all alone in front of a pc.

07 Mar 2013 15:37 #54 by FOS

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote: And by the way... who caused those 132,00 civilian deaths?

Looking forward to LJ's take.....

07 Mar 2013 15:47 #55 by LadyJazzer
Whatever would I do if I didn't have you to tell me what I think...

Oh...And the obligatory: "LOL"

:Snooze

07 Mar 2013 15:48 #56 by Reverend Revelant

frogger wrote:

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote: And by the way... who caused those 132,00 civilian deaths?

She has me (and so many others) on ignore... so she won't see most of my messages. It's sort of like talking in an echo chamber, LJ can only hear her own voice.

07 Mar 2013 15:52 #57 by FOS

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

frogger wrote:

She has me (and so many others) on ignore... so she won't see most of my messages. It's sort of like talking in an echo chamber, LJ can only hear her own voice.

let me help. LOL

07 Mar 2013 16:01 #58 by Rick

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

frogger wrote:

That's the funny part. She dishes out the nastiest stuff around and then hides behind the ignore feature. She's the best at dishing out the bile but too cowardly to take it. Then she whines about Bob's "echo chamber" :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

07 Mar 2013 16:41 #59 by FredHayek
The Tea Party and Rand are out of touch? How about Barack? With more Americans on food stamps than ever before Obama takes his beltway boys McCain and Graham out for $100 entres at a swanky DC joint. Meanwhile Senator Paul is at work munching on a Snickers bar. How will BHO follow that mis-step? Finish up plans with Michele for their swa vacation at Martha's Vineyard after furloughing thousands of federal workers. More insensitive?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

07 Mar 2013 17:01 #60 by Reverend Revelant

FredHayek wrote: The Tea Party and Rand are out of touch? How about Barack? With more Americans on food stamps than ever before Obama takes his beltway boys McCain and Graham out for $100 entres at a swanky DC joint. Meanwhile Senator Paul is at work munching on a Snickers bar. How will BHO follow that mis-step? Finish up plans with Michele for their swa vacation at Martha's Vineyard after furloughing thousands of federal workers. More insensitive?

Obama paid for the lunch with his own money. It was not financed by taxpayers.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds