CPAC-2013...

18 Mar 2013 17:32 #71 by archer
Replied by archer on topic CPAC-2013...
Sorry I wasn't clearer... The pig I am referring to is the GOP message not the GOP people. All i heard today was how they had to make their message more attractive to voters, absolutely nothing about how any part of the message might be wrong.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Mar 2013 17:38 #72 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic CPAC-2013...

Kinda makes me want to get drunk and then go do the wild thing with another woman, steal her boots, lie to the police about it, donate her boots and a voodoo doll to an abortion clinic raffle, and bow down and worship Hillary Clinton.

How ’bout you?

18 Mar 2013 17:46 #73 by Wicked
Replied by Wicked on topic CPAC-2013...
:rofllol :rofllol :rofllol :rofllol :rofllol :rofllol

I'm right there with ya Sister! :like: :woo hoo: :cool0012: :smoking: I'm pretty sure I can find a voodoo doll of Rush around here somewhere, definitely got one of my ex if nothing else. :lol:

We'll hold this line until Hell freezes over --Then we'll hold it on ice skates.-Anonymous picket sign

Couldn’t, wouldn’t, mustn’t, shouldn’t – these are the laments of the spineless. –Bette Davis

Feminist. We Just Call Out Bulls**t Where We See It.

18 Mar 2013 19:27 #74 by The Dude
Replied by The Dude on topic CPAC-2013...
What is hysterical is that the right think Paul Ryan and Marco Rubio are the saviors of their party! I guess young and out of touch is going to replace old and out of touch.

19 Mar 2013 06:04 #75 by RenegadeCJ
Replied by RenegadeCJ on topic CPAC-2013...

archer wrote: Sorry I wasn't clearer... The pig I am referring to is the GOP message not the GOP people. All i heard today was how they had to make their message more attractive to voters, absolutely nothing about how any part of the message might be wrong.

Again, what part of the message of these young republicans is wrong?

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

19 Mar 2013 08:47 #76 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic CPAC-2013...

RenegadeCJ wrote:

archer wrote: Sorry I wasn't clearer... The pig I am referring to is the GOP message not the GOP people. All i heard today was how they had to make their message more attractive to voters, absolutely nothing about how any part of the message might be wrong.

Again, what part of the message of these young republicans is wrong?

Good question.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

19 Mar 2013 10:51 #77 by LadyJazzer
I didn't see ANYTHING I agreed with. That's why I'm a Democrat.

20 Mar 2013 09:18 #78 by LadyJazzer
Ooo... What part is wrong?... Well, here's a goodie from this morning's news:

Michele Bachmann Tries To Run Away From CNN's Dana Bash (VIDEO)

Bachmann made comments about the supposedly lavish lifestyle Obama leads inside the White House during her speech at CPAC, slamming the professional dog walker and multiple chefs she said were being paid with taxpayer money.

"The claims of $1.4 billion in White House perks and excess, they fail on the facts in simple fairness," Cooper said:

"Congresswoman Bachmann apparently got her information from a 131-page self-published book by a long-time Republican lobbyist. The book provides no specific sourcing for the claims it makes. No sourcing. According to the 'Washington Post,' which dug into this the only scholarly work on the subject was published in 2010 by the left leaning Brookings Institution. It found the Bush White House in 2008 cost about $1.6 billion to run. Nearly $1.1 billion of which went to the Secret Service and the White House chopper fleet, not perks. If Congresswoman Bachmann is right and that's a big if, the current occupants are actually $200 million cheaper."

CNN sent Bash after Bachmann.

"She was moving so fast, I have to tell you it tested my endurance," Bash told Cooper. The show then cut to video of Bachmann attempting to dart away from a nearly out of breath Bash, who tried to ask her about her claims.

"You talked about the excesses that he's engaged in, the fact that he has a dog walker, which is not true," Bash said.

"But Congresswoman, you're the one who brought it up!" Bash cried. Bachmann took this chance to flee.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/2 ... 14819.html

The video is funny... You lift up a rock, and confront these clowns with FACTS and they take off at a dead-run and scurry back under their rocks...

Gee, and the "source" for her wild charges? "no specific sourcing for the claims it makes. No sourcing".... You can probably relate, Fred.

20 Mar 2013 10:10 #79 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic CPAC-2013...
still no answer?

20 Mar 2013 10:12 #80 by LadyJazzer
"I didn't see ANYTHING I agreed with. That's why I'm a Democrat."

What part of my answer didn't you understand?

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds