CPAC-2013...

15 Mar 2013 11:17 - 15 Mar 2013 18:32 #1 by LadyJazzer
CPAC-2013... was created by LadyJazzer
I figure I'll start a thread to put all the "great and memorable" stuff from this year's White Nationalist Aryan Convention, (otherwise known as "CPAC") in one place...

Oooo.. "Free Aluminum Foil"... I hope they got enough for everybody...

Here is the breakout session for "NOM":

"Tens" Attend NOM Panel At CPAC

So quiet you could hear a bigot drop...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Mar 2013 11:45 #2 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic CPAC-2013...
It is outstanding. all those young hungry conservatives........scary ain't it.

Scott Hennen and I are registered and plugged in on radio row at CPAC. According to organizers I spoke to today, registrations are up 20% over last year for the event. And if the mess at registration was any indication, that’s probably true.
And it isn’t surprising given the overall momentum on the right these days.
Updates more later, but the exciting part of my trip so far? I met the Teleprompter of the United States (TOTUS) yesterday at the White House.

http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/cpac_a ... met_totus/

Last year, CPAC attendance hit a record of 10,000. This year, it is expected 11,000 people will attend the conference, proving conservatism and the battle for small government ideas are alive and well. This year's schedule is packed with hard hitting speakers like Allen West, Sarah Palin, Reince Priebus, Scott Walker, Rand Paul, Michele Bachmann, Andrew Breitbart, Herman Cain, Bobby Jindal, Laura Ingraham and more. GOP presidential candidates will also speak at the event, surely in an effort to court conservative voters as the battle for the nomination rages on. CPAC is also an excellent opportunity for GOP candidates to speak with youth voters.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavli ... _cpac_2012

hahahaha

should I keep going?

15 Mar 2013 12:36 #3 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic CPAC-2013...
As a social libertarian and fiscal conservative, I am liking Rand Paul's strong showing and think he has to be leading the CPAC straw polling.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

15 Mar 2013 13:26 #4 by archer
Replied by archer on topic CPAC-2013...

FredHayek wrote: As a social libertarian and fiscal conservative, I am liking Rand Paul's strong showing and think he has to be leading the CPAC straw polling.

yeah....Ron Paul has led in the CPAC straw polls....and we know how well that worked out for him

15 Mar 2013 17:31 - 16 Mar 2013 08:16 #5 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic CPAC-2013...
I've heard two speakers tell us what the grand "GOTP" ideas are:

1) Liberty

2) America

Golly, I'm so confused... The "Idea is 'Liberty'..." (Gee, I expected "freedom", or "guns"... But, 'Liberty'...) Wow...Who'd a guessed it....

And "The Idea is....(wait for it).... 'AMERICA'...) Well, sh*t... I totally got that one wrong... I was holding out for "Motherhood" and "Apple Pie"....

Well, I just don't know which one to pick..."Liberty" or "America".... :Snooze

Gee whiz, Captain America, where DO you get these PROFOUND people?!?!?!? They keep thinking they can sell the same snake-oil just by changing the wrapper it comes in? They will NOT do anything about changing the content of the message...(which appears to resonate overwhelmingly with "old, angry white guys"---which you are running out of)...And they are still screwing the very constituencies that blew them off in the last election...

God, I hope you clowns "jus' keep doin' what yer doin'...", and selling that same garbage... But you have to love this year's White Nationalist Aryan Convention, (otherwise known as "CPAC") ... (They told the SANE ones to stay home because (QUOTE]"They don't have a future"(UNQUOTE] (Which would have included Christie, McDonald, ad nauseum)... Which means I guess they booked the ones who "DO have a future"? Which includes Mitt-Flop RMoney, Sarah Palin, Donald Trump, Michelle Bachmann, Paul Ryan....) You can't make this up... :faint: :rofllol :lol:

15 Mar 2013 19:42 - 16 Mar 2013 09:04 #6 by LadyJazzer
From a CPAC panel on "Minority Outreach":

CPAC Panel On Race: 'Young, White Southern Males' Hurt

Oh, boo-friggin'-hoo.... "Young, Southern White Males" are feeling discriminated against... It's such a drag to be teabagger these days---Particularly if you're a "Young, Southern White Male".....

:smackshead:

Think Progress reported that Terry later said he supports segregation.

Terry told Think Progress following the panel discussion that he believed that whites have been “systematically disenfranchised” by the federal government. He also told Think Progress he'd "be fine" with a society with blacks subservient to whites. African Americans, he said, should vote in Africa. He claimed the Tea Party agrees with him.

Terry is not the first Southern Republican in recent months to make comments supporting slavery. Last year, several Republican state legislators in Arkansas endorsed slavery in new books, including one who suggested that the practice "may have been a blessing" for slaves by bringing them to the United States. State GOP leaders pulled support for the candidates.

Last year, Inge Marler, a tea party leader in northern Arkansas, made racial jokes to kick off a tea party rally. Marler was ousted from her position after her comments received press attention.

They should rename this White Nationalist Aryan Conclave the "March of the Knuckle-Draggers"....

15 Mar 2013 20:03 #7 by LadyJazzer
But we had the highlight of the day today... The lecture, er, Speech from Mitt-Flop...(Unfortunately, it wasn't carried by FauxNews... I think they were running a piece about Michael Moore...and the 159th segment on the cancelled White House Tours...

But we have the reaction for you:

16 Mar 2013 08:41 #8 by LadyJazzer

At CPAC Donald Trump Is So Popular Practically No One Showed Up To His Speech

Donald Trump, one of the headliners for this weekend’s CPAC, the Conservative Political Action Conference, is so popular, at least a few dozen people showed up to listen to him speak. Perhaps he should have bussed them in, or promised attendees if they filled the house he’d give them shirts and ties from his Macy’s collection made in China?

http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/lo ... 3/15/62591

Well, dang.... The Donald appears to have as much drawing-power as the bigots at NOM/National Organization for Marriage do. It's great to know that he was invited to be a headliner because he was apparently someone who "has a future"...

:rofllol :lol:

16 Mar 2013 09:39 #9 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic CPAC-2013...
Why is cpac bothering you so deeply?.
You have had an intire conversation with yourself on this one subject.
It's a little sad to watch.

16 Mar 2013 09:40 #10 by LadyJazzer
Then don't read it... It's MY conversation...And your approval is not required.

It doesn't "bother" me as much as it serves as a source of hysterical amusement. The wackos, racists, and "foil-on-the-head" crowd come out in droves, and I LOVE IT....

Why does it bother YOU "so deeply" that I'm posting about it?

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds