Lillian Wissel Commissioner Candidate for all of Park County

12 Aug 2010 20:52 #51 by CC
Thanks Lillian.
Hope you will remain here and keep us posted on what is going on with you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Sep 2010 15:46 #52 by Brandon

4evryoung wrote: Lillian: And the "good ol' boys" prevail, once again....

Let's make sure we're talking about the same person here. Is this the Lillian Wissel who is married to Dave Wissel, a career politician who has been in office for thirty years? The Lillian Wissel who, as a member of the Park County Republican Party Central Committee, voted herself into office twice upon the death of a sitting commissioner? The Lillian Wissel who has worked for a few different departments in the Park County government and was fired as a secretary in the Road and Bridge Department for doing work for the Republican Party while on the clock?
Is that the Lillian Wissel who you think is not part of the good old boy's network? :rofl

17 Sep 2010 15:54 #53 by Nmysys
Brandon:

Welcome to 285Bound. Now go back to sleep. An attack against Lillian is kind of water under the bridge now isn't it?

She lost in the primary. Sorry you are so upset. The career Politician remark about her husband Dave is kind of lost in the translation since Park County voters have put him in that office for these over 30 years.

Let's defend the process. You can always vote against him if there is ever anyone qualified to run for that office, though I believe he intends to retire after this next term, at least that is what he said at the debates.

17 Sep 2010 16:03 #54 by Brandon
So a 30-year government employee who enjoys that status because he wins elections is not a career politician?

17 Sep 2010 16:16 #55 by Nmysys
I didn't say that, you did!! I agree with you actually. I am definitely against career politicians. Just can't remember Dave Wissel ever having competition for the office of Assessor. As Assessor, he doesn't make policy or set the mill levies. All he does is apply them through Assessment or Appraisal techniques. He actually has a stellar reputation among his peers, the 63 other County Assessors in the State of Colorado, and if you have a complaint about your assessment, he would be the first to show you how to appeal it.

I was only pointing out to you that the Primary Election is over :i;;ian Wissel is no longer relevant, IMHO. Oh yeah, I was also welcoming you to the forum if I can remember back that far.

02 Oct 2010 13:18 #56 by Brandon
Thanks for the welcome, brah. I'm just a-Maes-ed that anyone could be so out of it that they would think voting for someone named Wissel in Park County is a strike against the old boy network. :rofl

02 Oct 2010 18:50 #57 by Nmysys
I didn't say I voted for Wissel. I still today don't know if I consider him to be a part of the Good Old Boy Network, or not, don't actually see him as a part.

Your remark makes it own assumptions. All I questioned was why after the primary are you so vehement against Lillian, especially since she got beat.

02 Oct 2010 21:57 #58 by navycpo7

Nmysys wrote: Brandon:

Welcome to 285Bound. Now go back to sleep. An attack against Lillian is kind of water under the bridge now isn't it?

She lost in the primary. Sorry you are so upset. The career Politician remark about her husband Dave is kind of lost in the translation since Park County voters have put him in that office for these over 30 years.

Let's defend the process. You can always vote against him if there is ever anyone qualified to run for that office, though I believe he intends to retire after this next term, at least that is what he said at the debates.

So it is ok since the voters put him in office the last 30 years, but because the voters put the Sheriff in office the last 12 years, he is corrupt, has done nothing wrong and yet, alot of rumors, accusations, name calling and least but not last all the damn lies that have been told, so the Sheriff is part of the good ole boy network and she is not. Better think again. And no I did not vote for her as I saw it as a conflict of interest, her as a commissioner and her hubby in control of a Park county department.

02 Oct 2010 22:18 #59 by ColoradoXprss

navycpo7 wrote:

Nmysys wrote: Brandon:

So it is ok since the voters put him in office the last 30 years, but because the voters put the Sheriff in office the last 12 years, he is corrupt, has done nothing wrong and yet, alot of rumors, accusations, name calling and least but not last all the damn lies that have been told, so the Sheriff is part of the good ole boy network and she is not. Better think again. And no I did not vote for her as I saw it as a conflict of interest, her as a commissioner and her hubby in control of a Park county department.

YUP, but its o.k. and not a conflict of interest to have now possibly 2 KINTZ in our administration...GOD HELP US!!!!

03 Oct 2010 04:16 #60 by MamaRama
Ms. Wissel, No disrespect intended , but isn't your husband involved with the county? Doesn't he hold a County Position ? Please enlighten me as I truely don't know.. THANK YOU..

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds