Homosexual NBA Player Comes Out

01 May 2013 07:41 #11 by Reverend Revelant

Science Chic wrote:

Whatevergreen wrote: Homophobe much?

Hey 285Bound righties, now is the chance to prove your open minds and tell this piece of s**t attention slut that she is out of line.
Nah, that will never happen.

Back on ignore I'm Baaaack.

Im baaaack is allowed to be as offensive, childish, and close-minded as she wants and posts like these merely prove that she's just a troll not worth reading (unlike VL who can be entertaining more often than not because unlike Im baaack, he doesn't believe half the garbage he posts either). No one needs to denounce her to "prove" anything, we all can just choose to ignore her idiotic crap. She was obviously in a bad mood last night since civil unions were beginning at midnight.

SC... you should be a diplomat... and that's not a compliment :)

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 May 2013 07:46 #12 by FredHayek

Whatevergreen wrote: Homophobe much?

Hey 285Bound righties, now is the chance to prove your open minds and tell this piece of s**t attention slut that she is out of line.
Nah, that will never happen.

Back on ignore I'm Baaaack.

Question? Is it better to give her attention and denounce her posts or just ignore them?

And personally I think Colorado needs to legalize homosexual marriage, but civil unions is a good first step.

The NBA's new gay player? While it is good to see him come out, I would have preferred a bigger star to be the first. Hopefully the positive response will encourage other players to stop lying about their sexuality.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

01 May 2013 08:14 #13 by Rick
I'm baaaack and LJ are two peas in a rotten pod. They have different styles of attack and use different insults but they accomplish the same thing... they create anger from the other side by being excessively vile. I do think it's interesting that most of the hate in the world is fueled by the hands of men, yet on this forum, it's two women. Just find it interesting.

Obviously I'm baaaack is bordering on (or aligned with) the Westborough Baptist Church when it comes to protest styles and message. Although not all her posts are as bad as this and I have agreed with a point at times (regettably), she really needs to be handled like these radical church nuts... stand in front of their bullshit and block out their hate and/or completely ignore the thread. When you're passionate about an issue and want to make a point, the last thing you want is a radical wackjob on the same side tossing feces at the other side. I've had enough of that crap.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

01 May 2013 08:25 #14 by Obam me
Replied by Obam me on topic Homosexual NBA Player Comes Out
Hey hey hey...don't put me in the same category as LJ. I don't have a prostrate.

01 May 2013 08:33 #15 by archer

Im baaaack wrote: Hey hey hey...don't put me in the same category as LJ. I don't have a prostrate.

Of course you aren't in the same category as LJ.....you will never be as smart or articulate, and LJ can spell.

01 May 2013 08:39 #16 by Rick

archer wrote:

Im baaaack wrote: Hey hey hey...don't put me in the same category as LJ. I don't have a prostrate.

Of course you aren't in the same category as LJ.....you will never be as smart or articulate, and LJ can spell.

There you are backing up the hate queen of the left. It says much about you if you can't see the hypocrisy.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

01 May 2013 08:57 #17 by homeagain
UNCLEAR just "who" I'm back is (can't keep track of all the nics that have morphed and reincarnated back into the site)......BUT,at first
I thought the poster was a troll. (so, I just elected to ignore the posts).

However, I feel compelled to comment now...The STRONG resolve to not hide anymore,to have the "balls" to be who you are and NOT
allow other individuals to dictate your life is the epitome of courage and strength. I commend anyone who can step up to the plate
and declare.....THIS is who I am,respect me and my decisions or move over so some ELSE, who will accept me,can enter my life.

I'm baack appears (to me) to be male...and EXTREMELY homophobic,I can only step forward and state....."When they FIRST show you
who they are...BELIEVE them." (JMO)

01 May 2013 09:03 #18 by Blazer Bob
On Another Note, ( can I say that? :rofllol )

CNN Covers Gay NBA Player Nine Times More In a Day Than It Did Gosnell In One Week

By Matt Hadro | April 30, 2013 | 16:46

In just 24 hours, CNN spent over 76 minutes of air time on NBA player Jason Collins's announcement that he was gay. That was over nine times more coverage the network gave the Gosnell trial in one week.

CNN's media critic Howard Kurtz admitted on Sunday that the media champion some stories more than others that also merit attention, and this was painfully evident in the amount of time network gave the two stories. Once Collins announced he was gay, the network breathlessly touted the news as "historic," "a big moment for our country," and "courageous." CNN's jubilation over Collins is no surprise given its support for same-sex marriage, but it couldn't muster even half of that air time to report the alleged horrors of Kermit Gosnell's abortion clinic. [Video below the break. Audio here.]

01 May 2013 09:13 #19 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote:
However, I feel compelled to comment now...The STRONG resolve to not hide anymore,to have the "balls" to be who you are and NOT
allow other individuals to dictate your life is the epitome of courage and strength. I commend anyone who can step up to the plate
and declare.....THIS is who I am,respect me and my decisions or move over so some ELSE, who will accept me,can enter my life.

Others would observe that rather than strong resolve it is the epitome unfettered exhibitionism.

If all you do in the bedroom is left handed lepers, that is courage. Having a press conference about it, not so much.

01 May 2013 09:36 #20 by FredHayek
Gosnell versus the backup center coming out newsworthiness? Well, coming out is a major thing in male pro sports, clinics like Gosnells are sadly too common.

Think inspections are stepped up after this trial? It would be really sad to find out that local tattoo parlors are inspected more often than these abortionists. And you would think that NOW would be leading the charge to make sure women are being treated in safe conditions.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds