Homosexual NBA Player Comes Out

30 Apr 2013 21:29 #1 by Obam me
Homosexual NBA Player Comes Out was created by Obam me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Apr 2013 21:31 #2 by Obam me
Replied by Obam me on topic Homosexual NBA Player Comes Out

30 Apr 2013 21:33 #3 by Obam me
:rofllol :rofllol :rofllol

30 Apr 2013 21:36 #4 by Obam me

30 Apr 2013 21:38 #5 by Obam me

30 Apr 2013 22:31 - 23 Jan 2017 12:21 #6 by MountainRoadCrew
Posts split out from Sports Field Discussion thread mymountaintown.com/forum/15-the-sports-f...yer-comes-out#280726

01 May 2013 05:29 #7 by Whatevergreen
Homophobe much?

Hey 285Bound righties, now is the chance to prove your open minds and tell this piece of s**t attention slut that she is out of line.
Nah, that will never happen.

Back on ignore I'm Baaaack.

01 May 2013 06:26 #8 by Reverend Revelant
Ok... just to make you happy... I think this crap from Way Back is... well crap. But he/she has the right to do it and it's done by political spectrums on 285 Bound. And just for the record (since it seems SO important to Whatevergreen)... I'm a straight male conservative that has nothing against same sex marriages. If you want to play tit-for-tat... I didn't see you on the Gossnell abortion doctor thread denouncing that racist murderer? For a matter of facts, I don't see you in the Courthouse much at all... drive-by posting on your part just to stir the sh*t pot? I thought so.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

01 May 2013 06:47 #9 by ScienceChic

Whatevergreen wrote: Homophobe much?

Hey 285Bound righties, now is the chance to prove your open minds and tell this piece of s**t attention slut that she is out of line.
Nah, that will never happen.

Back on ignore I'm Baaaack.

Im baaaack is allowed to be as offensive, childish, and close-minded as she wants and posts like these merely prove that she's just a troll not worth reading (unlike VL who can be entertaining more often than not because unlike Im baaack, he doesn't believe half the garbage he posts either). No one needs to denounce her to "prove" anything, we all can just choose to ignore her idiotic crap. She was obviously in a bad mood last night since civil unions were beginning at midnight.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

01 May 2013 06:54 #10 by Whatevergreen

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote: Ok... just to make you happy... I think this crap from Way Back is... well crap. But he/she has the right to do it and it's done by political spectrums on 285 Bound. And just for the record (since it seems SO important to Whatevergreen)... I'm a straight male conservative that has nothing against same sex marriages. If you want to play tit-for-tat... I didn't see you on the Gossnell abortion doctor thread denouncing that racist murderer? For a matter of facts, I don't see you in the Courthouse much at all... drive-by posting on your part just to stir the sh*t pot? I thought so.

Weak sauce from the king of sh*t pot stirrers.
I didn't ask nor do I care if you are straight. I am talking about the fact that righties get uptight about nobody on the left denouncing LJ's crap (and it is) and then letting this slim bag have her say with no comment from the right. Glad you had the ball to do so, but don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. OK?

See you in a few months.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds