Homosexual NBA Player Comes Out

01 May 2013 21:51 #41 by Blazer Bob

Science Chic wrote: I disagree, Tebow's Christianity was a huge media selling point..

The media celebrated Tebow because of his displays of religion? I missed that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 May 2013 22:30 #42 by Mary Scott

Blazer Bob wrote:

Science Chic wrote: I disagree, Tebow's Christianity was a huge media selling point..

The media celebrated Tebow because of his displays of religion? I missed that.

Remember Tebowing?

Besides he got the Heisman Trophy for being the very best Christian in whichever year he won it.

02 May 2013 08:54 #43 by homeagain

Im baaaack wrote:

chickaree wrote: I don't put I'm Baaack in the same category as LadyJazzer. She is worse by magnitudes. LadyJazzer is bigoted towards one group, conservatives. I'm Baaack spreads her hate into more corners than a Roomba that has run through a cow pie. Giving her a pass by calling her a "troll" and pretending she doesn't believe this filth is a mistake. We need to continually denounce such behavior. Her statements are consistent, thus prove that she really believes this disgusting stuff. Yes, ViceLord obviously plays a role to elicit a response. I think this is really who I'm Baaack is. Let's not pretend otherwise in order to make us all feel more comfortable.

You're right Chickie...no butts about it...IMHO, fudge packing is well, filthy and disgusting stuff. Oh and by the way, you assume way too much about me. I don't hate anyone, I just think fudge packing is icky.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/2 ... dge-packer

"When they FIRST show you who they are.....BELIEVE them.".......your LACK of understanding of the nature of homosexuality is
apparent. Homo Sapien is NOT they ONLY species that exhibits homosexuality. It stretches ACROSS many species in nature.

02 May 2013 09:08 #44 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

Im baaaack wrote:

chickaree wrote: I don't put I'm Baaack in the same category as LadyJazzer. She is worse by magnitudes. LadyJazzer is bigoted towards one group, conservatives. I'm Baaack spreads her hate into more corners than a Roomba that has run through a cow pie. Giving her a pass by calling her a "troll" and pretending she doesn't believe this filth is a mistake. We need to continually denounce such behavior. Her statements are consistent, thus prove that she really believes this disgusting stuff. Yes, ViceLord obviously plays a role to elicit a response. I think this is really who I'm Baaack is. Let's not pretend otherwise in order to make us all feel more comfortable.

You're right Chickie...no butts about it...IMHO, fudge packing is well, filthy and disgusting stuff. Oh and by the way, you assume way too much about me. I don't hate anyone, I just think fudge packing is icky.

"When they FIRST show you who they are.....BELIEVE them.".......your LACK of understanding of the nature of homosexuality is
apparent. Homo Sapien is NOT they ONLY species that exhibits homosexuality. It stretches ACROSS many species in nature.

What purpose does it serve to resurrect the troll? Are you expecting a reasonable response?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

02 May 2013 09:15 #45 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

Im baaaack wrote:

I did not "pass" on the issue.....I elected to call it......JMO

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds