Homosexual NBA Player Comes Out

01 May 2013 09:39 #21 by archer

Rick wrote:

archer wrote:

Im baaaack wrote: Hey hey hey...don't put me in the same category as LJ. I don't have a prostrate.

Of course you aren't in the same category as LJ.....you will never be as smart or articulate, and LJ can spell.

There you are backing up the hate queen of the left. It says much about you if you can't see the hypocrisy.

LOLOLOL.....the bolded word tells us all we need to know about why you have a vendetta against LJ. What in my description of LJ is incorrect? She is smart.......she is articulate.....and she can spell.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 May 2013 09:42 #22 by Blazer Bob
Ten years down the tubes.

"Carolyn Moos, Jason Collins’ longtime girlfriend, said Tuesday that she never suspected the man she spent the better part of a decade with was gay — even when he called off their engagement in 2009.

RELATED: COMING OUT PARTY: COLLINS LAUDED AS DOING IT WRITE

“It’s not easy to understand. I had dreams of having children and having a husband, and I still have those dreams,” Moos told the Daily News, breaking her silence about Collins, the first active, openly gay athlete in American team sports to come out of the closet.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baske ... z2S3XIDVLS

01 May 2013 09:58 #23 by Rick

archer wrote:

Rick wrote:

archer wrote:

Im baaaack wrote: Hey hey hey...don't put me in the same category as LJ. I don't have a prostrate.

Of course you aren't in the same category as LJ.....you will never be as smart or articulate, and LJ can spell.

There you are backing up the hate queen of the left. It says much about you if you can't see the hypocrisy.

LOLOLOL.....the bolded word tells us all we need to know about why you have a vendetta against LJ. What in my description of LJ is incorrect? She is smart.......she is articulate.....and she can spell.

But you completely ignore her hateful rhetoric that's she has spewed for years. If anyone on the right was to praise attributes of I'm baaack, you would be correct to call those people out. I had a friend once who described a black man as a 'nigger' amonng a group of other friends. That was a defining moment of our friendship, it was the end of it. I will never give praise to anyone who is a serial hater and will definitely not be their friend.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

01 May 2013 10:15 #24 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote:

homeagain wrote:
However, I feel compelled to comment now...The STRONG resolve to not hide anymore,to have the "balls" to be who you are and NOT
allow other individuals to dictate your life is the epitome of courage and strength. I commend anyone who can step up to the plate
and declare.....THIS is who I am,respect me and my decisions or move over so some ELSE, who will accept me,can enter my life.

Others would observe that rather than strong resolve it is the epitome unfettered exhibitionism.

If all you do in the bedroom is left handed lepers, that is courage. Having a press conference about it, not so much.

There are several things that come to mind...Ellen DeGeneres,who endured being black listed for almost a decade,but NOW has a
HUGE following and a very successful talk show is an EXAMPLE of an individual who has paved the way in recent times. (that was
in the entertainment arena, and NOW in the sports arena....this individual will be the catalyst for change and acceptance.)

A quote from Margaret Mead comes to my mind...."Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,committed citizens can change the
world, in deed, it's the ONLY thing that ever has."

THIS is NOT about sexuality, it is about biology...(and trans-gendered individuals fit into this discussion also).

From my POV....metaphysically speaking...it is about one SOUL recognizing another SOUL in this lifetime and electing to complete/
or experience life lessons thru the relationship.

01 May 2013 10:35 #25 by FredHayek
Ellen Degenres was blacklisted? I thought it was more her sitcom stopped being funny and the ratings went down so it was cancelled.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

01 May 2013 11:00 #26 by chickaree
I don't put I'm Baaack in the same category as LadyJazzer. She is worse by magnitudes. LadyJazzer is bigoted towards one group, conservatives. I'm Baaack spreads her hate into more corners than a Roomba that has run through a cow pie. Giving her a pass by calling her a "troll" and pretending she doesn't believe this filth is a mistake. We need to continually denounce such behavior. Her statements are consistent, thus prove that she really believes this disgusting stuff. Yes, ViceLord obviously plays a role to elicit a response. I think this is really who I'm Baaack is. Let's not pretend otherwise in order to make us all feel more comfortable.

01 May 2013 11:17 #27 by Reverend Revelant

chickaree wrote: I don't put I'm Baaack in the same category as LadyJazzer. She is worse by magnitudes. LadyJazzer is bigoted towards one group, conservatives. I'm Baaack spreads her hate into more corners than a Roomba that has run through a cow pie. Giving her a pass by calling her a "troll" and pretending she doesn't believe this filth is a mistake. We need to continually denounce such behavior. Her statements are consistent, thus prove that she really believes this disgusting stuff. Yes, ViceLord obviously plays a role to elicit a response. I think this is really who I'm Baaack is. Let's not pretend otherwise in order to make us all feel more comfortable.

:yeahthat:

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

01 May 2013 11:37 #28 by archer
Thanks a lot chickaree......now I can't get the visual of a Roomba running through a cow pie out of my minds eye.

01 May 2013 11:52 #29 by Reverend Revelant

archer wrote: Thanks a lot chickaree......now I can't get the visual of a Roomba running through a cow pie out of my minds eye.

So... you agree with chickaree that LJ is a bigot?

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

01 May 2013 12:25 #30 by Photo-fish
Female Sports Star Comes Out as Gay, and Sports World Shrugs

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/19/sports/ncaabasketball/brittney-griner-comes-out-and-sports-world-shrugs.html?_r=1&

"Because it was a woman,” said Jim Buzinski, a founder of Outsports.com, a Web site about homosexuality and sports. “Can you imagine if it was a man who did the exact same thing? Everyone’s head would have exploded.”

Yep. The media certainly hyped Jason Collins.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds