Dems Have a Shot at Taking Back the House; Poll

19 Nov 2013 19:15 #21 by Rick
Republicans have a much better chance of holding the House and taking the Senate thanks to the guy they made president. Tic toc is right Bob... the ACA bomb has yet to fully ignite.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Nov 2013 20:33 #22 by LadyJazzer

FredHayek wrote: LJ don't stop believing!

I have no intention of not believing... The TeaPublicans can't go much lower... And they're selling nothing but hate and bigotry against all of the groups they need to win over...

PLEASE...Jus' keep doin' what yer doin'..... :biggrin:

"Conservatism is a mental illness...."

19 Nov 2013 20:40 #23 by Blazer Bob

LadyJazzer wrote:

I have no intention of not believing... The TeaPublicans can't go much lower... And they're selling nothing but hate and bigotry against all of the groups they need to win over...

"Conservatism is a mental illness...."

Tick-tock

20 Nov 2013 07:06 #24 by FredHayek
That shot the Dems have at taking back the House? Down to 5%?

Then again, you can always trust Republicans to shoot themselves in the foot.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

20 Nov 2013 18:57 #25 by FredHayek
And the GOP now has a 39% chance to retake the Senate! Harry Reid? Time to retire.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

20 Nov 2013 19:40 #26 by Rick

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

21 Nov 2013 06:37 #27 by The Boss

LadyJazzer wrote:

I love it when she says this, it just show so perfectly how LJ views sees the world as if she is looking through a clay brick.

It is just so funny because the she monster, doing what she does, and her kind....demanded the tea party come into existence in the first place.

The other funny part is that the Tea Party was more or less formed over the ACA and its leader. The law that is falling on its face just as projected by anyone that was, well, not looking at the world through a brick (that by the way they will hit you with if you don't buy the stuff they want you to buy). This is the law LJ championed and will only report the rare isolated fleeting events that make it look good. The law, that by championing, supported the formation of the Tea Party.

LJ and other govt obsessed folks, YOU just keep doing what you are doing, the Tea Party you hate so much, is there JUST FOR YOU and even less so for those that believe in its goals. Just go back through posts here and YOU will see why, people like YOU are just about the only ones talking about the Tea Party, you keep it propped up.

But in a simplified language you can understand, because I know you are not capable of comprehending what I wrote above, I summarize my point below.
:biggrin: lol tongue: :graduate: :biggrin: lol tongue: :graduate: :biggrin: lol tongue: :graduate: :wink: :wink: :idea: :idea: :droolpuddle: :droolpuddle: :pop :pop get it?

21 Nov 2013 07:30 #28 by Rick

on that note wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote:

I love it when she says this, it just show so perfectly how LJ views sees the world as if she is looking through a clay brick.

It is just so funny because the she monster, doing what she does, and her kind....demanded the tea party come into existence in the first place.

The other funny part is that the Tea Party was more or less formed over the ACA and its leader. The law that is falling on its face just as projected by anyone that was, well, not looking at the world through a brick (that by the way they will hit you with if you don't buy the stuff they want you to buy). This is the law LJ championed and will only report the rare isolated fleeting events that make it look good. The law, that by championing, supported the formation of the Tea Party.

LJ and other govt obsessed folks, YOU just keep doing what you are doing, the Tea Party you hate so much, is there JUST FOR YOU and even less so for those that believe in its goals. Just go back through posts here and YOU will see why, people like YOU are just about the only ones talking about the Tea Party, you keep it propped up.

But in a simplified language you can understand, because I know you are not capable of comprehending what I wrote above, I summarize my point below.
:biggrin: lol tongue: :graduate: :biggrin: lol tongue: :graduate: :biggrin: lol tongue: :graduate: :wink: :wink: :idea: :idea: :droolpuddle: :droolpuddle: :pop :pop get it?

lol :like:

George Orwell

21 Nov 2013 07:46 #29 by Reverend Revelant
LJ has almost everyone on ignore... except Fred. You're preaching to a wall. She doesn't see it, she doesn't feel it, she won't say nothing to no one... ever in her life... oops... I had a WHO Tommy flashback there for a moment.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

21 Nov 2013 07:54 #30 by Rick

Walter L Newton wrote: LJ has almost everyone on ignore... except Fred. You're preaching to a wall. She doesn't see it, she doesn't feel it, she won't say nothing to no one... ever in her life... oops... I had a WHO Tommy flashback there for a moment.

I think she probably does see, she's just too much of a coward to debate facts.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds