Dems Have a Shot at Taking Back the House; Poll

21 Nov 2013 08:06 #31 by FredHayek
Most American voters are moderates who don't want to see big changes, especially expensive big changes, why so many political virgins formed up the TEA Party after ACA passed. Obamacare is a classic example of overreach and wealth redistribution. Screwing up healthcare for hundreds of millions of Americans to help out 20 million uninsured, many of who don't want insurance anyway just seems worng.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Nov 2013 08:08 #32 by LOL

Rick wrote:

Walter L Newton wrote: LJ has almost everyone on ignore... except Fred. You're preaching to a wall. She doesn't see it, she doesn't feel it, she won't say nothing to no one... ever in her life... oops... I had a WHO Tommy flashback there for a moment.

I think she probably does see, she's just too much of a coward to debate facts.

I really don't think this LJ person actually exists, it is an automated computer BOT with a copy/paste script running 24/7. Probably an unattended computer connected to the internet just spewing out auto-text.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

21 Nov 2013 12:01 #33 by Venturer
Wrong but necessary to get the changes we need. It boggle my mind that caring for 20 million uninsured with Obamacare when more than likely 30 million+ still uninsured after. And we the taxpayers get to pay for this massive mess.

FredHayek wrote: Most American voters are moderates who don't want to see big changes, especially expensive big changes, why so many political virgins formed up the TEA Party after ACA passed. Obamacare is a classic example of overreach and wealth redistribution. Screwing up healthcare for hundreds of millions of Americans to help out 20 million uninsured, many of who don't want insurance anyway just seems worng.

21 Nov 2013 16:04 #34 by LadyJazzer
And today is NOTHING BUT GOOD NEWS!!

Harry finally "grew a pair" and dropped the bomb in the Senate...

Cory Booker has already won the Senate Seat in NJ...

Cuccinelli has already lost the governorship in VA ; the Lt. Gov. seat is gone; the Attny Gen seat is likely gone.

Poll Shows Bad News For Rick Scott
Charlie Crist Leads Rick Scott In Florida Governor's Race: Poll

Liz Cheney down 53% in the polls in Wyoming.

UTAH Republican Attorney General Resigning Over Toll Of Multiple Investigations
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Utah Attorney General John Swallow is stepping down because of the toll of multiple investigations that have hounded him since he took office earlier this year, his attorney said Thursday.

Lawyer Rod Snow said Swallow is planning to hold a news conference to announce his resignation in the coming days. Snow said Swallow is also concerned about the money the state is spending on an investigation into accusations of wrongdoing. That inquiry has already cost about $1.5 million.

GOP Governors Try To Seize Party

Pennsylvania poll: EVERYONE beats Tom Corbett
Bad news for Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett — the Republican trails three potential Democratic 2014 challengers by at least 9 percentage points, according to a new poll on Monday.

Former Rep. Joe Sestak leads Corbett 48 percent to 34 percent, while Rep. Allyson Schwartz (D-Pa.) tops Corbett 47 percent to 34 percent, the Quinnipiac University Polling Institute poll found. State Treasurer Rob McCord also beats Corbett 44 percent to 35 percent.

Kasich approval down, OH-Gov looks like toss up
PPP's newest Ohio Governor poll finds a toss up race, with Democratic challenger Ed FitzGerald holding a slight lead over John Kasich at 38/35.

I decided to forego the obvious low-hanging-fruit of the Florida teabagger Congressman who, after voting FOR drug-tests for food-stamp recipients only a few days ago, pleaded guilty to cocaine possession.... Gee, I hope he doesn't need food stamps before it's all over.

Dang...It just keeps getting better...

(Oh... Insert standard 'ObamaCare sux"" line here: ______________)

Conservatism is a mental-illness.

21 Nov 2013 17:55 #35 by Reverend Revelant
"Maybe if I make the font bigger and bigger, it will take on more meaning" said Lady Jazzer.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

21 Nov 2013 18:49 #36 by LOL

Walter L Newton wrote: "Maybe if I make the font bigger and bigger, it will take on more meaning" said Lady Jazzer.

I think she was so busy with the bold LJ super Font she forget the source link:

Here ya go: WWW.HUFFYPUFFPOST.COM

Your early Christmas present from LOL! Cheers!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

21 Nov 2013 19:03 #37 by The Boss

LadyJazzer wrote: And today is NOTHING BUT GOOD NEWS!!

Harry finally "grew a pair" and dropped the bomb in the Senate...

Cory Booker has already won the Senate Seat in NJ...

Cuccinelli has already lost the governorship in VA ; the Lt. Gov. seat is gone; the Attny Gen seat is likely gone.

Poll Shows Bad News For Rick Scott
Charlie Crist Leads Rick Scott In Florida Governor's Race: Poll

Liz Cheney down 53% in the polls in Wyoming.

UTAH Republican Attorney General Resigning Over Toll Of Multiple Investigations
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Utah Attorney General John Swallow is stepping down because of the toll of multiple investigations that have hounded him since he took office earlier this year, his attorney said Thursday.

Lawyer Rod Snow said Swallow is planning to hold a news conference to announce his resignation in the coming days. Snow said Swallow is also concerned about the money the state is spending on an investigation into accusations of wrongdoing. That inquiry has already cost about $1.5 million.

GOP Governors Try To Seize Party

Pennsylvania poll: EVERYONE beats Tom Corbett
Bad news for Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett — the Republican trails three potential Democratic 2014 challengers by at least 9 percentage points, according to a new poll on Monday.

Former Rep. Joe Sestak leads Corbett 48 percent to 34 percent, while Rep. Allyson Schwartz (D-Pa.) tops Corbett 47 percent to 34 percent, the Quinnipiac University Polling Institute poll found. State Treasurer Rob McCord also beats Corbett 44 percent to 35 percent.

Kasich approval down, OH-Gov looks like toss up
PPP's newest Ohio Governor poll finds a toss up race, with Democratic challenger Ed FitzGerald holding a slight lead over John Kasich at 38/35.

I decided to forego the obvious low-hanging-fruit of the Florida teabagger Congressman who, after voting FOR drug-tests for food-stamp recipients only a few days ago, pleaded guilty to cocaine possession.... Gee, I hope he doesn't need food stamps before it's all over.

Dang...It just keeps getting better...

(Oh... Insert standard 'ObamaCare sux"" line here: ______________)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6aFaVPDvVs

21 Nov 2013 19:27 #38 by FOS

25 Nov 2013 11:35 #39 by LadyJazzer
Cuccinelli has already lost the governorship in VA ; the Lt. Gov. seat is gone...

UPDATE: It's official......the teabaggers lost the Attny Gen seat as well. That's a clean sweep in VA...

(I guess even with the current A.G.[that would be: Cuccinelli] trying to suppress the vote by purging 40,000 voters right before the election, it wasn't enough for the teabaggers to steal the election...)

(Oh... Insert standard "ObamaCare sux" line here: ______________)

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds