Dems Have a Shot at Taking Back the House; Poll

27 Nov 2013 08:56 #51 by Rick

LadyJazzer wrote: Since we ALL KNOW that you're NOT GOING TO STOP the ACA...(It's already the LAW; it's already passed by the SCOTUS; unless you win control of both the Senate AND the White House, you're not going to get it repealed); you should start looking at your usual online sources of "What to say" when it finally gets fixed and people get used to it. And since we all KNOW that the one thing the GoTeaBaggerParty is the most afraid of is that the people will ultimately decide they LIKE IT, (particularly those that have never been able to afford insurance before; those with pre-existing conditions; those who have met their life-time maximums, etc.), how's that going to work out for ya?

Roughly 1.5% will pay a little more... TOUGH. The rest will get a better deal... And the bottom line?

YOU CAN'T STOP IT....

:rofllol lol

:violin: :fwave:

It's more likely to stop itself since it was created by mental defectives.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Nov 2013 08:58 #52 by Rick

Nobody that matters wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: Roughly 1.5% will pay a little more...

What a load of bullsh**.

Which means only 1.5% of the population will be pissed off? :rofllol I agree that's a pretty big steaming load.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

27 Nov 2013 14:18 #53 by Mtn Gramma
Ok, I'm puzzled.

The ACA is the law of the land, right? So by what authority is it being changed, amended, revised, etc? Headline today is that the small business signup is delayed for a year. How can that be done if this is the law? I'm not being snarky - I really don't understand.

27 Nov 2013 16:44 #54 by Blazer Bob

Mtn Gramma wrote: Ok, I'm puzzled.

The ACA is the law of the land, right? So by what authority is it being changed, amended, revised, etc? Headline today is that the small business signup is delayed for a year. How can that be done if this is the law? I'm not being snarky - I really don't understand.

It is really very simple. The left does not care if the president exorcises dictatorial despotic powers as long as he comes with a (d).

The right wants its turn at the throne and fears if they do their job they will all be demonized like Ken Star was.

27 Nov 2013 22:02 #55 by Rick

Mtn Gramma wrote: Ok, I'm puzzled.

Republicans need to get off their asses and start raising hell about the president's new addiction to legislating at will, the worthless Dems aren't going to complain. I swear, the more he does it, the easier it gets for him to justify acting like a dictator.

Not sure if I just heard this right, but I don't think small businesses are even allowed to use Obamacare and have to get insurance through brokers. So employees with probably end up changing doctors a couple times in the next few years.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds