I shouldn't laugh...

10 Nov 2013 18:39 #111 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic I shouldn't laugh...
:rofllol

(Science Humor) :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Nov 2013 16:05 #112 by Hippie Love Fest
Casual sex. A government entitlement.

New Slogan: "Obamacare: Helping douchy bros score with random hoes!" #caring :rofllol

12 Nov 2013 16:23 #113 by Hippie Love Fest
Hilarious: Phone Sex Line Offers To Transfer Callers To ObamaCare :smackshead:

But, wait – here’s the best part: press three, and the phone sex service transfers you directly to the ObamaCare line. (Option 1, of course, asks for your personal preferences and a credit card number to verify your age.)

http://mikesright.wordpress.com/2013/11 ... obamacare/

12 Nov 2013 16:32 #114 by Hippie Love Fest
Some things just make me laugh...hysterically out loud.

It's what happens when you put a community organizer in charge..but we all knew that. :wink:

Colossal Fail: Obamacare Sign-ups 97% Behind Schedule

The central planners projected 7 million new enrollments, 2.7 million of them by participants between the ages 18 and 35, by March 2nd. At the rate of 1.4 million expected sign-ups per month, the administration has hit only 3% of its target. As reported by Reuters:

President Barack Obama’s healthcare reform has reached only about 3 percent of its enrollment target for 2014 in 12 U.S. states where new online health insurance marketplaces are mostly working smoothly, a report released on Monday said.

States with functioning exchanges have signed up 49,100 people compared with the 1.4 million people expected to be enrolled for 2014, according to the report by healthcare research and consultancy firm Avalere Health.

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/11/93702-o ... 7-failure/

12 Nov 2013 17:21 #115 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic I shouldn't laugh...

Hippie Love Fest wrote: Casual sex. A government entitlement.

New Slogan: "Obamacare: Helping douchy bros score with random hoes!" #caring :rofllol

This is a real ad? Seriously? :smackshead:

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

12 Nov 2013 17:24 #116 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic I shouldn't laugh...
The new line from the left is that the young people will wait till the last minute then will start signing up. Lots of dreamers in koolaid land.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

12 Nov 2013 17:25 #117 by Hippie Love Fest
It is! It's "Hosurance" also known as "FloozyCare". :heart:

12 Nov 2013 17:36 #118 by Hippie Love Fest

Rick wrote: The new line from the left is that the young people will wait till the last minute then will start signing up. Lots of dreamers in koolaid land.

Oh...I think we will hear crickets chirpping at the OC site. But it will be interesting to see how this all plays out. :pop

12 Nov 2013 17:39 #119 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic I shouldn't laugh...

Hippie Love Fest wrote:

Rick wrote: The new line from the left is that the young people will wait till the last minute then will start signing up. Lots of dreamers in koolaid land.

Oh...I think we will hear crickets chirpping at the OC site. But it will be interesting to see how this all plays out. :pop

No need to wait. At the end of the day it will be Bush and the r's at fault.

12 Nov 2013 17:45 #120 by Hippie Love Fest

Blazer Bob wrote:

Hippie Love Fest wrote:

No need to wait. At the end of the day it will be Bush and the r's at fault.

Ahh...not so fast there...looks like our "do-nothing" Senator finally did something and oh how he now wishes he hadn't done a thing...

No, we’re not talking taxes again here. We’re talking about the new dirty dozen identified by the Wall Street Journal as Democrats running in 2014 who also cast the decisive vote for Obamacare. Included in this reviled list is Colorado’s Democratic U.S. Senator Mark Udall. The others on this list are noted in the picture.

http://coloradopeakpolitics.com/2013/11 ... nish-line/

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds