I shouldn't laugh...

12 Nov 2013 17:47 #121 by Hippie Love Fest
And in other news...

For the first time, voters say by a 52 percent to 44 percent margin that Mr. Obama is not honest and trustworthy.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/ins ... z2kTxMnWQF
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Nov 2013 18:29 #122 by PrintSmith
Replied by PrintSmith on topic I shouldn't laugh...
Who are all now pressuring Obama for the exact same thing the Republicans were asking for just a few short weeks ago, what basically amounts to a one year delay in implementing the law by removing the individual mandate along with the already issued one year delay in the corporate mandate. And the left still wants to blame the Republicans for the slow down even though they are now asking for exactly what the Republicans were seeking? You really can't make this stuff up, can you?

12 Nov 2013 18:41 #123 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic I shouldn't laugh...

PrintSmith wrote: Who are all now pressuring Obama for the exact same thing the Republicans were asking for just a few short weeks ago, what basically amounts to a one year delay in implementing the law by removing the individual mandate along with the already issued one year delay in the corporate mandate. And the left still wants to blame the Republicans for the slow down even though they are now asking for exactly what the Republicans were seeking? You really can't make this stuff up, can you?

Yup, now when the left whines about the shutdown, the right will not only be vindicated, they will be seen as the party who knew the law should be delayed. All these Democrats are acting shocked by the ACA carnage... it shows what happens when you don't read the garbage you pass.

But I think Repulicans should just get out of the way at this point and let the train crash at full speed.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

12 Nov 2013 20:04 #124 by Hippie Love Fest
Those really tacky ads have generated some interesting tweets...

“Are you the victim of Democrats’ War on Women? Now you’re covered with Obamacare #Hosurance.”

“#Hosurance, because you don’t think any more of yourself than Democrats do.”

“Those #Hosurance ads are targeted to females just a few years older than Sasha and Malia Obama. Think about that.”

“I’m enraged that you’d demean women this way.”

“Surprised they didn’t use slutty Sandra Fluke for this ad.”

“Does nobody worry about STDs? Ever? Hook up ‘culture’ grosses me out. Good job, feminists. Y’all are nasty.”

“So those ‘bro-surance’ and now ‘ho-surance’ ads are an elaborate anti-Obamacare campaign, right?”

“Sure, ladies, you may be paying $2,000 more a year in premiums, but remember the *free* birth control!”

“Really? That idiocy was funded with taxpayer money?”

“Everyone involved in this ad campaign should be fired. The developer, the copywriter, the photographer, everyone.”

“Brosurance: ‘Let’s drink!’ Lady-brosurance: ‘I can get laid!’ Does this make anyone else uncomfortable?”

The “Ho”-bamacare ads are so outrageous, even a Planned Parenthood affiliate appeared to believe it was an effort by Obamacare critics to “slut shame”:

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/ho-bamacare- ... v8y0VS2.99

12 Nov 2013 20:05 #125 by Hippie Love Fest

Rick wrote:

PrintSmith wrote: Who are all now pressuring Obama for the exact same thing the Republicans were asking for just a few short weeks ago, what basically amounts to a one year delay in implementing the law by removing the individual mandate along with the already issued one year delay in the corporate mandate. And the left still wants to blame the Republicans for the slow down even though they are now asking for exactly what the Republicans were seeking? You really can't make this stuff up, can you?

Yup, now when the left whines about the shutdown, the right will not only be vindicated, they will be seen as the party who knew the law should be delayed. All these Democrats are acting shocked by the ACA carnage... it shows what happens when you don't read the garbage you pass.

But I think Repulicans should just get out of the way at this point and let the train crash at full speed.

:like: and :like:

12 Nov 2013 20:24 #126 by Hippie Love Fest

[youtube:2ybfp461]
[/youtube:2ybfp461]

13 Nov 2013 02:28 #127 by Jekyll
Replied by Jekyll on topic I shouldn't laugh...
@ PrintSmith: 100% :like:

@ Rick: 100% :like:

But honestly guys? Damn them all.

18 Nov 2013 16:10 #128 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic I shouldn't laugh...
Second Term Paxil

[youtube:3ice4ueb]
[/youtube:3ice4ueb]

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

18 Nov 2013 17:46 #129 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic I shouldn't laugh...
Brosurance and Hosurance? LOL

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

18 Nov 2013 20:11 #130 by Venturer
Replied by Venturer on topic I shouldn't laugh...
About time. Accounts for all the erratic behavior, especially his Kingishness "I know what's best for you".

Rick wrote: Second Term Paxil

[youtube:391pl4bz]

[/youtube:391pl4bz]

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds