I shouldn't laugh...

29 Oct 2013 19:38 #51 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic I shouldn't laugh...

Hippie Love Fest wrote: I just want to slap this bitch.

You go girl! Slap her! Kirk Mongomery style

Oh take that bitch!

:rofllol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Oct 2013 19:45 #52 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic I shouldn't laugh...

Big Dougy wrote:
What the hell happened to men in this country? At no time in my life could a man say things like this without getting beat up, or at least severly ridiculed..

Maybe because a man never said that you f##kin moron. A little girl like you should be able to figure that one out easily.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

29 Oct 2013 20:12 #53 by UNDER MODERATION

Rick wrote:

Big Dougy wrote:
What the hell happened to men in this country? At no time in my life could a man say things like this without getting beat up, or at least severly ridiculed..

Maybe because a man never said that you f##kin moron. A little girl like you should be able to figure that one out easily.

"Said that you"?

So you could play cards, or go to the track or watch a football game with a "guy" that talks like this?

Hippie Love Fest wrote:
Sometimes I wish someone would tell me everything is going to be ok. But even if they did, I know it would be a lie. I don't think we can even fathom how bad it's going to get and it's why I find it difficult to close my eyes at night. But each morning, I wake up and tell myself that we still have today and I need to do my best and find joy somewhere in the day. And I usually do. Some days I have to really look for it and some days it shows up on my deck snacking on Udi's mulit-grain bread I set out for the birds.

Excuse me for not yet discovering my sensitive side guys... :rofllol

29 Oct 2013 20:45 #54 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic I shouldn't laugh...
He's a she dumbass

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

29 Oct 2013 21:40 #55 by Hippie Love Fest
It's all good...

[youtube:nysdgtn4]
[/youtube:nysdgtn4]

29 Oct 2013 22:43 #56 by UNDER MODERATION

Rick wrote: He's a she dumbass

Oh..No wonder he sounded like such a wimp...

Everything is going to be ok HippieChick...Its gonna be ok, and hopefully you'll see a chip monk in the morning. Sleep well sweetheart

30 Oct 2013 10:51 #57 by Hippie Love Fest
Heh heh...I'm thinking this would make a fantastic Halloween mask!

:rofllol

30 Oct 2013 10:56 #58 by Hippie Love Fest
[youtube:gb5rg0wn]
[/youtube:gb5rg0wn]

30 Oct 2013 11:01 #59 by Hippie Love Fest
I REALLY shouldn't laugh...but this is just tearing me up!!!

Just in case you thought the world didn’t hate the United States enough when Bush was President, Obama is doing his best to blight drive our reputation into the dirt.

from AFP:

US secret services allegedly eavesdropped on cardinals before the conclave in March to elect a new pope, Italian weekly magazine Panorama claimed Wednesday.
"The National Security Agency wiretapped the pope, " the magazine said, accusing the United States of listening in to telephone calls to and from the Vatican, including the accommodation housing cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio before he was elected Pope Francis.
The allegations follow a report on surveillance website Cryptome which said the United States intercepted 46 million telephone calls in Italy in December 2012 and early January 2013.
Among those, “there are apparently also calls from and to the Vatican,” Panorama said.
"It is feared that the great American ear continued to tap prelates’ conversations up to the eve of the conclave," it said, adding that there were "suspicions that the conversations of the future pope may have been monitored".

http://poorrichardsnews.com/post/655284 ... ion-of-new

30 Oct 2013 20:35 #60 by Hippie Love Fest
Now this is my kind of Ocare website! I LOVELOVELOVE cupcakes!!

N.Y.’s Obamacare website sends enrollees to cupcake shop

Brooklyn Cupcake has been erroneously listed as one of 288 locations where New Yorkers have been directed by the state Health Department for assistance seeking medical coverage.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... z2jGMzrAzS
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds