I shouldn't laugh...

28 Oct 2013 08:20 #21 by Venturer
Replied by Venturer on topic I shouldn't laugh...
Nah Hillary will still run. This has been her dream since forever. And no doubt she made a deal with Obama that if she backed him when she was losing in the primaries that he would support her for her run.

Good thing that Benghazi happened on her watch as she will have to do some explaining but not to worry, she will and then distract with some other major event. I hope she loses big.

FredHayek wrote:

homeagain wrote:

Walter L Newton wrote: CBS 60 minutes: Obama administration knew all along that Benghazi was terror attack

ara Logan: And you watched as they--

Andy Wood: As they did each one of those.

Lara Logan: --attacked the Red Cross and the British mission. And the only ones left--

Andy Wood: Were us. They made good on two out of the three promises. It was a matter of time till they captured the third one.

Lara Logan: And Washington was aware of that?

Andy Wood: They knew we monitored it. We included that in our reports to both State Department and DOD.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18560_162-5 ... -benghazi/

The administration knew that the Benghazi mission was in danger. They were warned and warned again. And they went and blamed it on a home movie.

Hillary Clinton POS.

So-o-o, STILL think Hillary is positioning for a run?......I have posted many times, that I think
she will NOT because of Benghazi, and the 60 Minutes article just CONFIRMED that.......she
will be totally toasted and trashed......NOT a pretty sight and I believe she will FORGO the
run......JMO

I hope you are right. It will be good for someone to take a fall for Benghazi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Oct 2013 08:46 #22 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic I shouldn't laugh...

on that note wrote: Everyone knew that the options and prices were going to change for everyone. Everyone knew that this is the equivilent of redesigning 1/5 of our economy with effects on most of 4/5 of the economy, with a very quick shift of the winners from one group to the other.

I strongly disagree. Only people with a shred of common sense knew the prices would go up, knew policies would be cancelled, and knew this would be an epic clusterfuck.

I believe the majority of the country BELIEVED what Obama was selling and didn't bother to use their brains. These same trusting fools probably take months to research a car purchase and then don't trust what the salesman says (and righty so). But for something as important as health insurance, these sheep just fall in line... mesmerized by the promises of a man who would never be held accountable for anything.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

28 Oct 2013 11:05 #23 by Hippie Love Fest
Just mixin' it up!

[youtube:2c1qbp9y]
[/youtube:2c1qbp9y]

28 Oct 2013 11:11 #24 by Hippie Love Fest
Man, I'm so totally bummed! I don't qualify for the subsidy either!

It's crisis time for Obamacare

Middle income consumers are starting to get hit with sticker shock as previously low-priced plans get canceled and replaced with higher-dollar coverage. Stories of consumers getting plans canceled directly contradict Obama's promise that people who like their plans could keep them under the new law. Defenders of the law say that the new plans will be better. But they will also cost more at a time when wages are stagnant.

And many of these middle class consumers hit by higher rates do not qualify for the federal subsidies intended help millions of lower income consumers get covered, many for the first time. Anger from consumers is likely to add to already rising political pressure to delay or alter the law.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/crisis-ti ... 06721.html

28 Oct 2013 12:22 #25 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic I shouldn't laugh...

Hippie Love Fest wrote: Man, I'm so totally bummed! I don't qualify for the subsidy either!

Middle income consumers are starting to get hit with sticker shock as previously low-priced plans get canceled and replaced with higher-dollar coverage. Stories of consumers getting plans canceled directly contradict Obama's promise that people who like their plans could keep them under the new law. Defenders of the law say that the new plans will be better. But they will also cost more at a time when wages are stagnant.

And many of these middle class consumers hit by higher rates do not qualify for the federal subsidies intended help millions of lower income consumers get covered, many for the first time. Anger from consumers is likely to add to already rising political pressure to delay or alter the law.

Well if you don't qualify for a subsidy, then not only will you pay more for your policy, but you'll also get the privilege of paying for someone else's. A win win!!

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

28 Oct 2013 13:19 #26 by Hippie Love Fest

Rick wrote:

Hippie Love Fest wrote: Man, I'm so totally bummed! I don't qualify for the subsidy either!

Well if you don't qualify for a subsidy, then not only will you pay more for your policy, but you'll also get the privilege of paying for someone else's. A win win!!

A win win? Yeah baby, that's the way they like it!!

28 Oct 2013 17:58 #27 by Hippie Love Fest
So much for that "Tech surge"! :smackshead:

BREAKING: Obamacare’s Data Center Crashed. Now offline until further notice. (VIDEO) :rofllol

The Libertarian Republic http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/break ... z2j42GYqoH

28 Oct 2013 18:40 #28 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic I shouldn't laugh...
And this is news in what way?

Breaking news would be something like: "Health care exchanges are actually up and running and users are able to sign in and buy insurance"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

In other news, I tried the connect colorado subsidy calculator today for fun- it was broken.

Another interesting item- USAtoday reported that 50% of uninsured are not sure where to go for health info.

So I went to google and typed "obamacare colorado" The official connect colorado web site was on the 3rd page of search results. Really.
Keep up the good work!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

28 Oct 2013 20:13 #29 by Hippie Love Fest

LOL wrote: And this is news in what way?

Breaking news would be something like: "Health care exchanges are actually up and running and users are able to sign in and buy insurance"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

In other news, I tried the connect colorado subsidy calculator today for fun- it was broken.

Another interesting item- USAtoday reported that 50% of uninsured are not sure where to go for health info.

So I went to google and typed "obamacare colorado" The official connect colorado web site was on the 3rd page of search results. Really.
Keep up the good work!

You got that right! Colorado better get their act together. There's no turning back for them since it's taking the place of Cover Colorado. And to think that they are looked upon as the Premier State Exchange. If this wasn't so destructive it would be comical.

28 Oct 2013 20:27 #30 by Venturer
Replied by Venturer on topic I shouldn't laugh...
It is comical. I am loving every minute of it. The more SNAFU's the better. We can only hope that it is so fouled up it will never see the light of day.

Great hurrah for every person who finds out they don't qualify for any subsidy and will be paying through the nose for everyone else. Apparently that message didn't get across the first time or the second and on and on. Maybe it will now that reality is smacking them in the face.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds