I shouldn't laugh...

28 Oct 2013 20:29 #31 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic I shouldn't laugh...

Hippie Love Fest wrote: So much for that "Tech surge"! :smackshead:

BREAKING: Obamacare’s Data Center Crashed. Now offline until further notice. (VIDEO) :rofllol

The Libertarian Republic http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/break ... z2j42GYqoH

Well it only took them three years to build a website that doesn't work... it should be up and running any minute. lol

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Oct 2013 21:17 #32 by Hippie Love Fest

WindPeak wrote: It is comical. I am loving every minute of it. The more SNAFU's the better. We can only hope that it is so fouled up it will never see the light of day.

Great hurrah for every person who finds out they don't qualify for any subsidy and will be paying through the nose for everyone else. Apparently that message didn't get across the first time or the second and on and on. Maybe it will now that reality is smacking them in the face.

I'm sure it's been discussed here and I missed it...but I have wondered if the SNAFU's are all by design to completely frustrate the masses of mush so that they beg for a single payer system. I mean, I actually defend our POTUS when he's described as an idiot. I personally think he's brilliant and he knows exactly what he's doing. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

28 Oct 2013 21:36 #33 by Rick

Hippie Love Fest wrote:

WindPeak wrote: It is comical. I am loving every minute of it. The more SNAFU's the better. We can only hope that it is so fouled up it will never see the light of day.

Great hurrah for every person who finds out they don't qualify for any subsidy and will be paying through the nose for everyone else. Apparently that message didn't get across the first time or the second and on and on. Maybe it will now that reality is smacking them in the face.

I'm sure it's been discussed here and I missed it...but I have wondered if the SNAFU's are all by design to completely frustrate the masses of mush so that they beg for a single payer system. I mean, I actually defend our POTUS when he's described as an idiot. I personally think he's brilliant and he knows exactly what he's doing. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Well I've believed from the start that this was an intentional clusterfuck meant to ease us into a single payer system as soon as possible. They know it wouldn't fly if they were honest and they can't possibly be that bad at math as to not know it won't work.

As for being "brilliant", maybe as a deciever but he's definitely not someone who is likely to create something from nothing like real brilliant people do. He's obviously brilliant at getting people to vote for his empty suit though.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

28 Oct 2013 21:41 #34 by Hippie Love Fest

Rick wrote:

Hippie Love Fest wrote:

Well I've believed from the start that this was an intentional clusterf*** meant to ease us into a single payer system as soon as possible. They know it wouldn't fly if they were honest and they can't possibly be that bad at math as to not know it won't work.

As for being "brilliant", maybe as a deciever but he's definitely not someone who is likely to create something from nothing like real brilliant people do. He's obviously brilliant at getting people to vote for his empty suit though.

Brilliant in the most reprehensible ways.

28 Oct 2013 21:45 #35 by Rick

Hippie Love Fest wrote:

Rick wrote:

Hippie Love Fest wrote:

Well I've believed from the start that this was an intentional clusterf*** meant to ease us into a single payer system as soon as possible. They know it wouldn't fly if they were honest and they can't possibly be that bad at math as to not know it won't work.

Brilliant in the most reprehensible ways.

Agreed.

George Orwell

28 Oct 2013 21:48 #36 by Hippie Love Fest
[youtube:11ft0lzl]
[/youtube:11ft0lzl] :fwave:

28 Oct 2013 22:20 #37 by pineinthegrass
Replied by pineinthegrass on topic I shouldn't laugh...

It's not just that, but those who don't qualify for a subsidy will find that the Obamacare site (healthcare.org) is totally politicalized and lies to those who pay the full amount regarding premiums (and some who qualify for subsidies may pay more too).

If you "browse" the premiums (a feature recently added), they only ask if you are 50 or over, or 49 or younger. If you say 49 or younger, they give you a price a 27 yr old would pay. If you are 60, they give you a 50 yr old's price. And they don't tell you that. They only give best case prices based on the lowest age. They should simply ask your age (no need to identify yourself) and give a true price, just like health insurance sites have been doing for years.

[youtube:1pok49u0]
[/youtube:1pok49u0]

They tell the folks who might get a subsidy over and over on the federal site that their premium will probably be less. But as the CBS report says, they don't tell anyone that the premium may also be much more than they "estimate". Pure Politics!

Then again, the site keeps changing, so who knows what it will say tomorrow...

29 Oct 2013 02:52 #38 by Jekyll
Replied by Jekyll on topic I shouldn't laugh...
And meanwhile our country is quietly headed towards total...utter...collapse......again, cept this time it'll be brutally severe. Currency being devalued ever so quietly. Other countries don't trust us and ridicule us, and the enemies don't fear us. Both parties are corrupt as hell, more so the Democraps, but Republicants aren't much better. What a wonderful mess my elders have made for me and our future generations. Wish I wasn't locked down legally right now, I'd like ta wash down the daily deception, b.s and the fear of looming chaos/anarchy with a glass of whiskey to help dull the pain of being aware of it all. :smackshead:

29 Oct 2013 07:58 #39 by Rick

Jekyll wrote: And meanwhile our country is quietly headed towards total...utter...collapse......again, cept this time it'll be brutally severe. Currency being devalued ever so quietly. Other countries don't trust us and ridicule us, and the enemies don't fear us. Both parties are corrupt as hell, more so the Democraps, but Republicants aren't much better. What a wonderful mess my elders have made for me and our future generations. Wish I wasn't locked down legally right now, I'd like ta wash down the daily deception, b.s and the fear of looming chaos/anarchy with a glass of whiskey to help dull the pain of being aware of it all. :smackshead:

Oh just give these geniuses a chance to tax and spend more of our easy money, I'm sure all will be fine if we're all extra patriotic and let them decide what's best for us all. :fwave:

George Orwell

29 Oct 2013 08:10 #40 by Venturer
Replied by Venturer on topic I shouldn't laugh...
Do the two of you really have to give us a reality check? We love living in la la land. Where's my ipad and my iphone. Life is good.

Sadly you are right on, both parties corrupt as hell.

Rick wrote:

Jekyll wrote: And meanwhile our country is quietly headed towards total...utter...collapse......again, cept this time it'll be brutally severe. Currency being devalued ever so quietly. Other countries don't trust us and ridicule us, and the enemies don't fear us. Both parties are corrupt as hell, more so the Democraps, but Republicants aren't much better. What a wonderful mess my elders have made for me and our future generations. Wish I wasn't locked down legally right now, I'd like ta wash down the daily deception, b.s and the fear of looming chaos/anarchy with a glass of whiskey to help dull the pain of being aware of it all. :smackshead:

Oh just give these geniuses a chance to tax and spend more of our easy money, I'm sure all will be fine if we're all extra patriotic and let them decide what's best for us all. :fwave:

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds