I shouldn't laugh...

29 Oct 2013 08:56 #41 by Hippie Love Fest

Jekyll wrote: And meanwhile our country is quietly headed towards total...utter...collapse......again, cept this time it'll be brutally severe. Currency being devalued ever so quietly. Other countries don't trust us and ridicule us, and the enemies don't fear us. Both parties are corrupt as hell, more so the Democraps, but Republicants aren't much better. What a wonderful mess my elders have made for me and our future generations. Wish I wasn't locked down legally right now, I'd like ta wash down the daily deception, b.s and the fear of looming chaos/anarchy with a glass of whiskey to help dull the pain of being aware of it all. :smackshead:

Sometimes I wish someone would tell me everything is going to be ok. But even if they did, I know it would be a lie. I don't think we can even fathom how bad it's going to get and it's why I find it difficult to close my eyes at night. But each morning, I wake up and tell myself that we still have today and I need to do my best and find joy somewhere in the day. And I usually do. Some days I have to really look for it and some days it shows up on my deck snacking on Udi's mulit-grain bread I set out for the birds.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Oct 2013 09:03 #42 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic I shouldn't laugh...

Hippie Love Fest wrote:

Jekyll wrote: And meanwhile our country is quietly headed towards total...utter...collapse......again, cept this time it'll be brutally severe. Currency being devalued ever so quietly. Other countries don't trust us and ridicule us, and the enemies don't fear us. Both parties are corrupt as hell, more so the Democraps, but Republicants aren't much better. What a wonderful mess my elders have made for me and our future generations. Wish I wasn't locked down legally right now, I'd like ta wash down the daily deception, b.s and the fear of looming chaos/anarchy with a glass of whiskey to help dull the pain of being aware of it all. :smackshead:

Sometimes I wish someone would tell me everything is going to be ok. But even if they did, I know it would be a lie. I don't think we can even fathom how bad it's going to get and it's why I find it difficult to close my eyes at night. But each morning, I wake up and tell myself that we still have today and I need to do my best and find joy somewhere in the day. And I usually do. Some days I have to really look for it and some days it shows up on my deck snacking on Udi's mulit-grain bread I set out for the birds.

:like:

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

29 Oct 2013 09:05 #43 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic I shouldn't laugh...
There is such a thing as BALANCING the equation......we,as a nation, have NEGLECTED to
pay attention/care/rectify the IMPORTANT pieces o f the puzzle......THAT process is NOW
being done for us.....(since we didn't/couldn't/wouldn't)......the universe nudges us with small
hints that things need to change,you (collectively) can accept the hints OR ignore them......
your choice......BUT, if the choice is to ignore, then the ramifications of that choice become
PAINFUL.....the universe uses a BRICK to get the message across....THIS IS THE BRICK.....JMO

29 Oct 2013 09:10 #44 by Hippie Love Fest

homeagain wrote: There is such a thing as BALANCING the equation......we,as a nation, have NEGLECTED to
pay attention/care/rectify the IMPORTANT pieces o f the puzzle......THAT process is NOW
being done for us.....(since we didn't/couldn't/wouldn't)......the universe nudges us with small
hints that things need to change,you (collectively) can accept the hints OR ignore them......
your choice......BUT, if the choice is to ignore, then the ramifications of that choice become
PAINFUL.....the universe uses a BRICK to get the message across....THIS IS THE BRICK.....JMO

So much truth. And the pain, I believe, will be as no other generation has ever experienced.

29 Oct 2013 09:47 #45 by Hippie Love Fest
[youtube:tv7z2w6c]
[/youtube:tv7z2w6c]

29 Oct 2013 12:10 #46 by Hippie Love Fest
Now THIS is funny! ROTFLMAO!

Rep. John Lewis compares opposition to Obamacare to racism

Ironically, while Lewis used the Southern Manifesto — which was in opposition to integration — to attack Republicans, 97 of the 99 politicians who signed it in 1956 were Democrats. :rofllol

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/29/rep-j ... z2j8T8zbOy

29 Oct 2013 12:47 #47 by Jekyll
Replied by Jekyll on topic I shouldn't laugh...
Agreeableness on most fronts. Diggin the replies. Double "like" for the deer on your front porch HLF. Don't have much to add, just thought I'd point out the agreeableness in the replies. A lot of people that don't post on these pages, people in the community and the world for that matter, they feel the same way and we all know it's gonna suck big time salty peter but it's gonna happen nonetheless. I try to be positive in every other aspect of my life but it's getting harder to do. Thanks and good day. :wave:

29 Oct 2013 13:37 #48 by Hippie Love Fest

Jekyll wrote: Agreeableness on most fronts. Diggin the replies. Double "like" for the deer on your front porch HLF. Don't have much to add, just thought I'd point out the agreeableness in the replies. A lot of people that don't post on these pages, people in the community and the world for that matter, they feel the same way and we all know it's gonna suck big time salty peter but it's gonna happen nonetheless. I try to be positive in every other aspect of my life but it's getting harder to do. Thanks and good day. :wave:

:like:
Back atcha! :wave:

29 Oct 2013 19:28 #49 by Hippie Love Fest
Our country is circling the drain.

[youtube:3kgdrijf]
[/youtube:3kgdrijf]

I just want to slap this bitch.

29 Oct 2013 19:32 #50 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic I shouldn't laugh...

Hippie Love Fest wrote:

Bwha Ha ha ha ha ha

There there... its gonna be ok lil baby, the sky is not falling...If everything you say comes true well just go back to the old system. You know, the worst most inefficient one on earth.

What the hell happened to men in this country? At no time in my life could a man say things like this without getting beat up, or at least severly ridiculed..

Whats F-ing pansy!

[youtube:1mjr1hcc]
[/youtube:1mjr1hcc]

And the lil deers brought him joy

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds