ACA (Obamacare) updates for 2014

26 Feb 2014 20:11 #291 by archer

LOL wrote:

archer wrote: Apparently if a law isn't good for you personally if isn't good at all (not specifically you LOL). There are a lot of laws passed that don't benefit me, may even be a problem for me as an individual, but laws aren't just tailored to one person, or even one group of people.

I see it was a waste of time responding to you archer, again you make broad assumptions and didn't read the first sentence of my reply several posts above.

Oh , I read it. You really wanted a response to "blah, blah, blah..... Irrational wing nut hater stuff"?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Feb 2014 20:12 #292 by LOL
Oh I love the dumb-ed down Gold silver bronze plans. Well lets see here, uh I watch them there Olympics on my Walmart HDTV and they give out dem ther fancy medals, its da same with me Obamacare plan. Gold is the best right? Kinda like those Homeland Security Threat color levels that were such a big hit. Thanks Obama!

Yep, like Forest Gump says, one less thing to worry about!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

26 Feb 2014 20:14 #293 by LOL
Whatever Archer, never mind. Return to your Irrational broad brushing and enjoy.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

26 Feb 2014 20:54 #294 by archer
All I wanted was to post some success stories about the ACA to show that in spite of the problems with this law there are some good results and we can build on those and work on those parts that need fixing. My mistake, apparently trying to show the other side of an issue is not welcome here.

27 Feb 2014 06:52 #295 by FredHayek
Of course there are going to be success stories. ACA is a massive wealth distribution story. Benefit a tiny minority at the expense of the majority.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

27 Feb 2014 07:26 #296 by Rick

archer wrote: All I wanted was to post some success stories about the ACA to show that in spite of the problems with this law there are some good results and we can build on those and work on those parts that need fixing. My mistake, apparently trying to show the other side of an issue is not welcome here.

I think that would be a great topic for another thread archer, and I don't recall anyone saying that success stories were not welcome here. But this thread is about "ACA updates"... perhaps you have some positive updates to the law that will make this law better for everybody. IMO, Obama's unilateral tweets are to just save the skins of the D's running for election this year and in 2016... and not because he actually knows what he's doing. But that can also be debated here if anyone is willing.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

27 Feb 2014 09:24 #297 by LadyJazzer

FredHayek wrote: Of course there are going to be success stories. ACA is a massive wealth distribution story. Benefit a tiny minority at the expense of the majority.

Once again, you still have NO FRIGGIN' CLUE how the program works. Why am I not surprised. We now return you to your fact-free echo-chamber for today's outrage-of-the-day ignorant talking-points.

27 Feb 2014 09:28 #298 by FredHayek

LadyJazzer wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Of course there are going to be success stories. ACA is a massive wealth distribution story. Benefit a tiny minority at the expense of the majority.

Once again, you still have NO FRIGGIN' CLUE how the program works. Why am I not surprised. We now return you to your fact-free echo-chamber for today's outrage-of-the-day ignorant talking-points.

Since you only get your news from a few simplistic slanted sources, you are the one one who doesn't understand what passed. You are still reading Valerie Jarret's anecdotes instead of seeing the millions of people who are still without insurance. Or the other millions who are paying much more than last time. If ACA is so good like you believe, why does Obama keep delaying it instead of moving up implementation. Please explain why we can't get this miracle plan sooner?
Could you ever once answer a question instead of just throw out an insult?

27 Feb 2014 09:57 #299 by LadyJazzer
No, I got the facts from the GAO, and from reading the actual legislation... But don't let FACTS slow you down. We now return you to your fact-free echo-chamber for today's outrage-of-the-day ignorant talking-points.

27 Feb 2014 10:08 #300 by FredHayek
Okay, switched to the GAO since the non-partisan CBO numbers are disputing Obama's fantasy figures?

Time to create page: 0.525 seconds