ACA (Obamacare) updates for 2014

11 Mar 2014 09:32 #331 by LadyJazzer

FredHayek wrote:

archer wrote: Someone here once explained the GOP like this "they can't win if they don't cheat", she was dead on with that assessment.

If you honestly think that, you are exposing your own bias. Personally they are some platforms of the Dem party I like and some of the Republicans I like. And some of the Libertarians. I do worry if a party gets too much power. Or Archer, do you think America would be a better place if the Dems had single party rule?

Gee, Fred, you're the one that reads a headline from the source-free fact-free echo-chamber and misinterprets it 180-degrees.... Why don't you worry about one-party power when it actually happens? (We'll let you know, so you don't have to get it from the echo-chamber.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Mar 2014 09:33 #332 by LadyJazzer

Nobody that matters wrote: If the Dems had single party rule, they could stop pretending to give a damn about those they represent and get back to their primary goal of amassing personal power.

That's hysterical, coming from the conservatives.... :LMAO: :rofllol

11 Mar 2014 09:43 #333 by FredHayek

LadyJazzer wrote:

FredHayek wrote:

archer wrote: Someone here once explained the GOP like this "they can't win if they don't cheat", she was dead on with that assessment.

If you honestly think that, you are exposing your own bias. Personally they are some platforms of the Dem party I like and some of the Republicans I like. And some of the Libertarians. I do worry if a party gets too much power. Or Archer, do you think America would be a better place if the Dems had single party rule?

Gee, Fred, you're the one that reads a headline from the source-free fact-free echo-chamber and misinterprets it 180-degrees.... Why don't you worry about one-party power when it actually happens? (We'll let you know, so you don't have to get it from the echo-chamber.)

You say that so often but I don't think you really know what it means. Unlike you I am much more likely to get my information from sources all over the spectrum wheras you refuse to listen to any opinions from the Right. You dismiss them before consideration. As bad as those college students who try to shout down anyone who doesn't fit thier definition of politically correct.
So LJ, do you think America would be a better place if the Republican party was eliminated?
Then we could have what happened in Detroit, decades of Democrat control creating a liberal oasis.
Watch, Chicago will be next.
And NYC has just joined the line after electing DiBlasio.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

11 Mar 2014 09:58 #334 by LadyJazzer

FredHayek wrote: .. do you think America would be a better place if the Dems had single party rule?

LadyJazzer wrote: Gee, Fred, you're the one that reads a headline from the source-free fact-free echo-chamber and misinterprets it 180-degrees.... Why don't you worry about one-party power when it actually happens? (We'll let you know, so you don't have to get it from the echo-chamber.)

FredHayek wrote: You say that so often but I don't think you really know what it means. Unlike you I am much more likely to get my information from sources all over the spectrum wheras you refuse to listen to any opinions from the Right. You dismiss them before consideration. As bad as those college students who try to shout down anyone who doesn't fit thier definition of politically correct.

And you seem to not be able to comprehend about half of what you read, and lie through your teeth about the other half.

FredHayek wrote: So LJ, do you think America would be a better place if the Republican party was eliminated?
Then we could have what happened in Detroit, decades of Democrat control creating a liberal oasis.

The truth of what happened in Detroit is nothing like the current wacko-bird talking points that have filled your little echo-chamber. But a day without an outrage-of-the-day is day without sunshine, no?

I've watched DeBlasio explaining his program, and asking those making over $500,000 to contribute an additional $900/year is not going to break them, and will guarantee that the kids have an educational chance...All 1.1 million of them; Catholic, Jewish, parochial schools, Charter-School, and public-school. (This is where you try to convince me that somehow that $900/year would have "trickled down to create more jobs from the "job creators"....) :rofllol :rofllol :rofllol :rofllol :rofllol

:sarcasm: What a horrible concept--expecting those making half-a-million and over to contribute a little more for the education of the kids living in their own city...

Nah, the GoTP doesn't have to be eliminated...But watching them sent back to the dugout as a minority party would give them some time to work on their reading-skills and perhaps take some remedial science classes... They are like old newspaper--They serve no useful function other than to line the bottom of the cat-box.

11 Mar 2014 10:31 #335 by FredHayek
Much, much better debate from you this time. Lately it has been spouting gibberish and then just running off into the weeds.

11 Mar 2014 10:54 #336 by Rick

LadyJazzer wrote:

FredHayek wrote: .. do you think America would be a better place if the Dems had single party rule?

LadyJazzer wrote: Gee, Fred, you're the one that reads a headline from the source-free fact-free echo-chamber and misinterprets it 180-degrees.... Why don't you worry about one-party power when it actually happens? (We'll let you know, so you don't have to get it from the echo-chamber.)

FredHayek wrote: You say that so often but I don't think you really know what it means. Unlike you I am much more likely to get my information from sources all over the spectrum wheras you refuse to listen to any opinions from the Right. You dismiss them before consideration. As bad as those college students who try to shout down anyone who doesn't fit thier definition of politically correct.

And you seem to not be able to comprehend about half of what you read, and lie through your teeth about the other half.

FredHayek wrote: So LJ, do you think America would be a better place if the Republican party was eliminated?

The truth of what happened in Detroit is nothing like the current wacko-bird talking points that have filled your little echo-chamber. But a day without an outrage-of-the-day is day without sunshine, no?

I've watched DeBlasio explaining his program, and asking those making over $500,000 to contribute an additional $900/year is not going to break them, and will guarantee that the kids have an educational chance...All 1.1 million of them; Catholic, Jewish, parochial schools, Charter-School, and public-school. (This is where you try to convince me that somehow that $900/year would have "trickled down to create more jobs from the "job creators"....) :rofllol :rofllol :rofllol :rofllol :rofllol

:sarcasm: What a horrible concept--expecting those making half-a-million and over to contribute a little more for the education of the kids living in their own city...

Nah, the GoTP doesn't have to be eliminated...But watching them sent back to the dugout as a minority party would give them some time to work on their reading-skills and perhaps take some remedial science classes... They are like old newspaper--They serve no useful function other than to line the bottom of the cat-box.

Fred, you should ask LJ how much better life is for the minorities since the Dems have had most of the power for the last five years. Food stamps up, poverty up, jobs down.... sounds like the Dems haven't figured the problem out or are satisfied with having a big dependent class of voters.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

11 Mar 2014 10:56 #337 by FredHayek
Dems: We will make the USA just like Detroit, we promise! Illiterate, majority on entitlements, crime rising, minority employment falling!

11 Mar 2014 11:12 #338 by archer

FredHayek wrote: Dems: We will make the USA just like Detroit, we promise! Illiterate, majority on entitlements, crime rising, minority employment falling!

Source?

:RollEyes:

11 Mar 2014 12:00 #339 by FredHayek
Archer,
I think I need to give you a tutorial about Detroit since it appears to not be in your knowledge base.
Many decades ago Detroit became a one-party town. Republicans couldn't win elections. So the Dems there got to push their agenda without Republicans interferring. No more being tough on crime! So the families who could afford it moved out to safer areas. Corruption? Since there were no opposing parties and the press was in their pocket, the elected officials of Detroit helped themselves to the remaining money and no one cared.
The schools fell apart after decades of PC thinking and functional illiteracy rose.

So be very scared when LJ gets her paradise once all those old, white, guys of the GOP die.
A nation looking like Detroit.

11 Mar 2014 12:18 #340 by LadyJazzer
I just love right-wing fairy tales...I could sit and watch 'em for ... minutes. Graft & corruption in the city government? No denying it--About like the expected graft and corruption in New Jersey politics for decades, and even now. The rest of that cause/effect bullsh*t is about as believable as the AFP phony commercials for the "victims of ACA"...

As the old, angry white guys of the TeaBag party and the GOP die off, I will watch with a smile on my face. You have sown the seeds of your own demise.

Time to create page: 0.559 seconds