ACA (Obamacare) updates for 2014

05 Feb 2014 13:58 #61 by Rick

Something the Dog Said wrote:

Rick wrote: If more people dropping out of the workforce really is a good thing, I'm sure all the Democrats running for re-election in November will be using this information in their campaigns... right Dog? This snake oil won't sell just like the other bad consequences of the ACA so you won't be hearing much from these people about it.

Yet another lie. So you really believe that opening up 2 million jobs to the unemployed is bad?

Where does the money come from the gets 2.3 million people out of the workforce? Obamamoney?

Hell, if removing 2.3 million from the workforce is good, why not incentivize 50 million to leave? Just think how great that would be for our economy.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Feb 2014 14:06 #62 by Rick

Something the Dog Said wrote:

Rick wrote: If more people dropping out of the workforce really is a good thing, I'm sure all the Democrats running for re-election in November will be using this information in their campaigns... right Dog? This snake oil won't sell just like the other bad consequences of the ACA so you won't be hearing much from these people about it.

Yet another lie. So you really believe that opening up 2 million jobs to the unemployed is bad?

So is it a lie that the Dems running for election won't be mentioning any of these ACA consequences that you think will be so good? This will be pretty easy to prove.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

05 Feb 2014 20:03 #63 by netdude
Another person for the haters here to hate... Paul Ryan straightens the ignorant out... But wait Dog slready tried to educate you ignorant haters... So, will you all hate Paul now too?

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/p ... job-losses

You all are blinded by your hate... It has become such a sad thing to see.... I rarely come here anymore, not because it is a right wind circle jerk with the Rev as the pivot man.. Well, it is, but...it's because hateful ignorance is such a sad thine to see. And the righties here deserve all of our pity because they have perfected it.

I feel real pity for you... Now, carry on.

05 Feb 2014 20:19 #64 by FredHayek
Netdude your hate is clouding your judgement. People will be forced to work less hours so that they will remain eligible for the subsidies of ACA. You neglect to mention that part Paul Ryan is also talking about.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

05 Feb 2014 20:42 - 24 Aug 2014 22:45 #65 by Rick

netdude wrote: Another person for the haters here to hate... Paul Ryan straightens the ignorant out... But wait Dog slready tried to educate you ignorant haters... So, will you all hate Paul now too?

You all are blinded by your hate... It has become such a sad thing to see.... I rarely come here anymore, not because it is a right wind circle jerk with the Rev as the pivot man.. Well, it is, but...it's because hateful ignorance is such a sad thine to see. And the righties here deserve all of our pity because they have perfected it.

I hate this law that is flawed beyond belief OR repair, this law that will limit choice, raise costs, discourage doctors, increase wait times and weaken the entire system. You throw this word hate around like you know what the f*** you're talking about and you are CLUELESS. I love this country and I want what's best for it, and I'm not a f***ing cheerleader for any politician unless he/she actually does something right.

I don't "hate" anybody, but I can disagree vehemently with something I don't see as good for the country.... as would most here. You know what you can do with your weak accusations dude, and no, I don't hate you either.

George Orwell

05 Feb 2014 21:12 #66 by Blazer Bob

netdude wrote: Another person for the haters here to hate... .

Haters got to hate. Is that the new rallying cry? Keep it classy.

06 Feb 2014 05:33 #67 by LOL
Really surprised at all the drive-by hater comments and accusations. Reading this thread, I see many valid points made by Pine, Rick, Fred, Rev... etc. regarding the consequences and side effects of bad policy design and implementation, why is this hate? No one is allowed to question our leaders and policy? WTF

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

06 Feb 2014 07:33 #68 by Reverend Revelant

netdude wrote: Another person for the haters here to hate... Paul Ryan straightens the ignorant out... But wait Dog slready tried to educate you ignorant haters... So, will you all hate Paul now too?

Don't. The "haters" and "hate" crap doesn't work. It's all you have left, and it's not working. Obamacare is failing under it's own weight, Democrats are running away from even mentioning it, not may Democrats want to campaign or appear with Obama (are they racist too), the left is starting to cave to the XL pipeline (gee... do those lefties HATE people because the pipeline is going to be such a danger to humanity), Obamacare designers and chief supporters are getting out while the getting is good (do they hate Obama too, maybe they are just racist)...

See how weak an ineffective you sound with your "hate" and "haters" and "racist" bullcrap.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

06 Feb 2014 07:36 #69 by Reverend Revelant

And I guess the of the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office is a hater TOO!!!

The head of the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office delivered a damning assessment Wednesday of the Affordable Care Act, telling lawmakers that ObamaCare creates a "disincentive for people to work," adding fuel to Republican arguments that the law will hurt the economy.

Or maybe he's just a simple racist.

06 Feb 2014 07:38 #70 by Reverend Revelant
Off topic for a moment (guns)

Rising Democratic star and gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis has joined her top Republican rival in supporting a proposed “open carry” law. It would allow people with concealed handgun licenses to wear a pistol on their hip, in full view, while in public.

Davis has said she supports expanding gun rights in Texas. But in a statement to The Associated Press, she said that includes open-carry — a position that puts her at odds with her own party but could keep her from alienating gun rights advocates in a deeply conservative a state where the Second Amendment is sacrosanct.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/37 ... -c-w-cooke

Democrat Wendy Davis must hate people because she wants to people to be walking around with guns.

Time to create page: 0.553 seconds