President Obama’s foreign policy is based on fantasy

05 Mar 2014 07:56 #41 by archer

Rick wrote:

hillfarmer wrote: For those of you who watch nothing but Fox News, you might want to pull your head out of the fox hole and watch another channel for a while. Looks like it is Putin who is blinking, not Obama. It will be fun now watching all the righties try to explain away what just happened.

So why don't you go into some detail about your point and all your unbiased sources that helped you develop that point? (instead of pretending to be a mind reader)

I'm guessing you are just another coward with no debate skills.

Now you know, hillfarmer, they won't explain anything, they will just insult you. SOP for Rick and many of his buddies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Mar 2014 08:03 #42 by homeagain
ONE of the reasons posters just "observe" rather than participate.....it becomes very old, very
fast and there are far BETTER things to do with your down time...JMO

05 Mar 2014 08:10 #43 by Rick

archer wrote:

Rick wrote:

hillfarmer wrote: For those of you who watch nothing but Fox News, you might want to pull your head out of the fox hole and watch another channel for a while. Looks like it is Putin who is blinking, not Obama. It will be fun now watching all the righties try to explain away what just happened.

So why don't you go into some detail about your point and all your unbiased sources that helped you develop that point? (instead of pretending to be a mind reader)

I'm guessing you are just another coward with no debate skills.

Now you know, hillfarmer, they won't explain anything, they will just insult you. SOP for Rick and many of his buddies.

That's very funny archer... hillfarmer just drops in to tell us that we only listen to fox and we should "pull our heads out", then runs away without making any point about the actual subject. As always, I WILL debate any one of you any time, but you have to stick around and back up your argument. Your defense of anyone who won't debate is pathetic.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

05 Mar 2014 08:12 #44 by Rick

homeagain wrote: ONE of the reasons posters just "observe" rather than participate.....it becomes very old, very
fast and there are far BETTER things to do with your down time...JMO

But some just chime in to drop a bomb then run for cover. If someone just wants to "observe", they should just "observe".

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

05 Mar 2014 08:17 #45 by archer
Rick, your constant insults of liberals while ignoring similar behavior by conservatives is pathetic.

05 Mar 2014 08:19 #46 by Rick

archer wrote: Rick, your constant insults of liberals while ignoring similar behavior by conservatives is pathetic.

Talk to your cowardly friend about constant insults hypocrite.

George Orwell

05 Mar 2014 08:26 #47 by FredHayek

archer wrote: Rick, your constant insults of liberals while ignoring similar behavior by conservatives is pathetic.

I always find it interesting that you think we should call out fellow conservatives, be our brother's keeper, when you don't call out LJ or others who prefer insulting over debating. In essence, you want to hold us to a higher standard than your own.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

05 Mar 2014 08:28 #48 by Reverend Revelant

You're no better than Lady Jazzer. I wrote quite a long essay about foreign policy in response to a question you had a few pages back, and yet you don't even address one single topic. If you would actually jump in here and write 3 or 4 sentences, you know, like a debate, an adult conversation, instead of just skirting the issues.

At least you don't clip and paste and parrot all the stuff from left-leaning news sources. But considering that the content of your arguments are rather thin, clipping and pasting would be better than what we are getting from you.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

05 Mar 2014 08:35 #49 by archer

Rick wrote:

Sure, right after you talk to your friends about constant insults, hypocrite...... And you takea good look in the mirror.

There, now that we have all that unpleasantness out of the way, let's go back to the topic brought up by hillfarmer. Putin does appear to be talking a step back from his early defiance and arrogance. Perhaps he too had been watching Fox and listening to McCain and Graham (whose comments over the last several days I believe border on treason because they undermine our ability to carry out foreign policy) Sometimes it is the leader who doesn't make the most noise, who may even appear weak, who will bring down the bully.

05 Mar 2014 08:41 #50 by Reverend Revelant

archer wrote:

Rick wrote:

Sure, right after you talk to your friends about constant insults, hypocrite...... And you takea good look in the mirror.

There, now that we have all that unpleasantness out of the way, let's go back to the topic brought up by hillfarmer. Putin does appear to be talking a step back from his early defiance and arrogance. Perhaps he too had been watching Fox and listening to McCain and Graham (whose comments over the last several days I believe border on treason because they undermine our ability to carry out foreign policy) Sometimes it is the leader who doesn't make the most noise, who may even appear weak, who will bring down the bully.

How does all the Obama foreign policy decisions that I listed a few pages back make Obama a strong leader in the eyes of the Russians?

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds