President Obama’s foreign policy is based on fantasy

05 Mar 2014 17:11 #51 by Rick

Reverend Revelant wrote:
How does all the Obama foreign policy decisions that I listed a few pages back make Obama a strong leader in the eyes of the Russians?

They don't... when combined with Hillary's little plastic button, our "leaders" just look weak and they are oblivious of who Putin is and how he thinks. You would think that these amateurs have at least one brain among them who understands Putin's history.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Mar 2014 17:22 #52 by Reverend Revelant

Rick wrote:

Reverend Revelant wrote:
How does all the Obama foreign policy decisions that I listed a few pages back make Obama a strong leader in the eyes of the Russians?

They don't... when combined with Hillary's little plastic button, our "leaders" just look weak and they are oblivious of who Putin is and how he thinks. You would think that these amateurs have at least one brain among them who understands Putin's history.

Thank you Archer :)

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

05 Mar 2014 18:10 #53 by Rick

Reverend Revelant wrote:

Rick wrote:

Reverend Revelant wrote:

Thank you Archer :)

Well I really didn't expect her or anyone on the left to answer that tough question so I did, just because I can :)

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

05 Mar 2014 18:15 #54 by archer
Thanks for answering RR Rick, I have no intention of ever rising to his bait again.

05 Mar 2014 18:23 #55 by FredHayek
The US deploys combat aircraft to the Baltic Republics. Think Americans would like it if Russia deployed combat aircraft to Tijuana Mexico?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

05 Mar 2014 19:13 #56 by Reverend Revelant

archer wrote: Thanks for answering RR Rick, I have no intention of ever rising to his bait again.

I can't blame you. You have no intelligent rebuttal.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds