YOU BE THE JUDGE!!!!

15 Aug 2010 12:41 #1 by ColoradoXprss
Please check the links below and then explain to me how Fred Wegener received the number of votes that have been published by the Park County Clerks Office as a "WIN". The numbers DO NOT ADD UP!! Next steps..thoughts!!

Contact the local media outlets, newspaper and television. Contact the Colorado Secretary of State and the Attorney Generals Office.

http://www.elections.colorado.gov/Defau ... enuID=1466

Once at the website above click on the "all reports- June Excel, click on the Congressional District tab then scroll down to Park County (line 79)".
According to the Colorado State information as of 3:06am on 7/1/10; the active republican registered voters for Park County was 1,963 with 209 inactive registered republicans; total 2,172.

Now go to the Park County 2010 Primary Election - Unofficial Results

http://www.parkco.us/index.aspx?NID=273

click on the 2010 Unofficial Primary Election Results once on the above link. The count for Fred Wegener 1,526 and Michael Graves 738 which makes a total of 2,264 total ballots cast. Here's the problem folks; the numbers DO NOT ADD UP, 2,264 ballots cast ONLY 1,963 active registered republicans in Park County. So where did the additional 401 votes come from?? Even if you add the inactive republican registered voters (348) the numbers STILL don't add up.

This was a PRIMARY election whereas only Republicans COULD VOTE!!!!!! I am of the firm belief that there was ballot tampering, plain and simple.

Thank you for reading.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Aug 2010 12:44 #2 by shilohloki
Replied by shilohloki on topic YOU BE THE JUDGE!!!!
I have a feeling you are right. The question is, what do we DO about it? I filed a complaint with the SOS before the election, and received a letter from them a few days ago saying they had called Deb Green and she assured them all was fine.
NOW WHAT???? This burns me up.

15 Aug 2010 13:06 #3 by ColoradoXprss
Replied by ColoradoXprss on topic YOU BE THE JUDGE!!!!
Yeah a phone call?? WOWWW that was most impressive of the Secretary of States Office wasn't it? Call Debra Green what a joke. Call the Attorney General's Office, call/email the local television stations, newspaper, call the Governors office. I will be forwarding the information I posted in this blog to all media outlets, the SOS, the AG and Governor's office first thing Monday morning. The numbers I found are factual based on information supplied for public knowledge they DON'T LIE, but in this case they do for FRED WEGENER and ??? who elses as part of the "good ole' boy" syndrom here in Park County. Debra Green??.... I'd believe her information about as far as I could throw her. LOL

15 Aug 2010 13:16 #4 by Martin Ent Inc
Replied by Martin Ent Inc on topic YOU BE THE JUDGE!!!!
I was at the Bailey office when a guy came in wanting to vote but was a democrat and did not receive a mail in ballot. Wonder if the mice jumping ship and extra votes came from their.

15 Aug 2010 13:17 #5 by shilohloki
I don't think he could have switched to republican at that point though. You had to switch by a couple months back. Only independents could change their affiliation at the polls. Was it election day?

15 Aug 2010 13:35 #6 by ColoradoXprss
Yes, it was the Republican Primary Election on August 10th.

15 Aug 2010 13:42 #7 by mama bear
Replied by mama bear on topic YOU BE THE JUDGE!!!!
Everyone calm down for a minute.......What day, in JULY, was the last day to register? Wasn't it around the 12th??? So, if you are going by the number of Republican registered voters by JULY 1st, then more would have added on with the ones who registered between the 1st and the deadline date in July.....Secondly, Independents can vote in Primary elections:: they just have to declare which ticket they are voting on at the poll booths.....

15 Aug 2010 13:54 #8 by shilohloki
Could be indeed. I am still upset about my complaint though.
Can we find out those interim numbers?

15 Aug 2010 14:15 #9 by ColoradoXprss
NUMBERS still need to be validated properly, DEBRA GREEN should never have been in that office while the ballots where being counted, YET SHE WAS!!!! She was also supplying the numbers to the Flume which she shouldn't have been. Being on the ballot as a Primary Candidate to be elected, regulations state that she is not permitted to be any where near those ballots, yet she was. IMHO this still needs to be investigated and challenged by everyone who has a voice and who cares about their county.

15 Aug 2010 15:14 #10 by PrintSmith
Replied by PrintSmith on topic YOU BE THE JUDGE!!!!
As judge, I hereby declare that you are paranoid and should seek professional assistance to determine the extent of, and potential dangers to society resulting from, your paranoia.

So Ordered this 15th Day of August, 2010

Judge PrintSmith.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds