YOU BE THE JUDGE!!!!

15 Aug 2010 20:17 #31 by ColoradoXprss
Replied by ColoradoXprss on topic YOU BE THE JUDGE!!!!
I DID LOOK YOU jackass... I owned up and admitted I didn't see the second line of information, that ChiefCPO7 was so kind to point out. YOUR ARROGANCE is quite comical. Its no wonder you have no friends and you have to spout your pathetic diatribes here in this forum. Get out in the world honey, better yet don't quit your day job, cause you certainly keep showing what an ass you really are.

Secondly, I didn't make a fool out of myself in the slightest, nor is there any lesson to be had, made an honest mistake. But I won't be sitting by idlely while this county continues in the direction its going in with ALL the officials currently sitting in office. You want to continue to turn a blind eye, your perogative...but you don't get to dictate what can and cannot be done or challenged. There are FACTS there are TRUTHS and it will be known by those that DO care about their county and the citizens of this county.

Have a great evening!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Aug 2010 21:46 #32 by PrintSmith
Replied by PrintSmith on topic YOU BE THE JUDGE!!!!
I guess that tells me all I need to know about the degree of seriousness that anyone should attach to your posts CX. If you don't think there's a lesson in this experience for you, then I don't think there is much more that needs to be said, so I will end my participation in this thread with this final thought:

Charging forward with your mind made up generally blinds you to some very important information that you will need to properly digest the material you come across in your research, whatever it happens to be that you are researching at the time. In this case, it was the fact that your research was telling you that over 100% of an electorate participated in an election. The first thought you should have drawn from that was that you had made a serious error in your research and sought out what that error might be instead of congratulating yourself on finding the smoking gun and shouting from the rooftops that someone else was a corrupt public servant.

That, my dear CX, is a very serious charge to be leveling against someone and it should only be done when there is absolutely no doubt that there are no errors that you have made in the course of your research. You should be buying the Chief a beer, maybe even a case of beer, for saving your sorry ass. Making such an accusation without the ability to back it up could lead to your appearance before a civil judge who is asking you why the person you falsely accused and libeled shouldn't be entitled to everything you own to compensate them for your transgression. It wasn't an honest mistake you made CX, it was a negligent one.

15 Aug 2010 21:54 #33 by ColoradoXprss
Replied by ColoradoXprss on topic YOU BE THE JUDGE!!!!
Thank GOD, you have seen the light and will refrain from any more pathetic comments of your ignorance. Enjoy your trolling elsewhere!! You and your pathetic accusations and hate filled demeanor will not be missed here. Boohoo for you printsmith... :wave: :wave: :wave:

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds