Where is the outrage

05 Jul 2016 17:58 #11 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Where is the outrage
What is simply absurd? That the rule of law no longer exists for the political elite or that we should act accordingly? With regard to the first possibility please note the case of Byran Nishimura previously posted. Investigate the case tell me if there is anything that was stated is in error.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Jul 2016 19:42 #12 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Where is the outrage
Hillary Clinton just proved with enough power and wealth, you can walk away from serious crimes.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

06 Jul 2016 06:45 #13 by intheaspens
Replied by intheaspens on topic Where is the outrage
Notwithstanding Hildabeast and her lapdog Comey, read the text of HR5611 and then tell me it's absurd.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ramage

06 Jul 2016 07:42 - 06 Jul 2016 07:48 #14 by ramage
" www.whois.com/whois/clintonemail.com "

Hilary set up her clintonemail.com account on the day that her confirmation hearings for Secretary of State commenced. Jan 13, 2009.

No intention there, coincidental?

06 Jul 2016 11:01 #15 by hillfarmer
Replied by hillfarmer on topic Where is the outrage
Ok...not simply absurd...also silly.

06 Jul 2016 16:05 #16 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Where is the outrage

hillfarmer wrote: Ok...not simply absurd...also silly.

Do you still think Hillary was telling the truth about:
1. She never sent or received emails that were classified at the time?
2. She only used one device for convenience?
3. Using a private server was allowed by the state dept.?
4. She only deleted personal emails?
5. She was being as transparent and cooperative as possible?

If you can't admit that she lied about these 5 questions, then you are either in extreme denial or you refuse to listen to the facts.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

06 Jul 2016 16:53 #17 by hillfarmer
Replied by hillfarmer on topic Where is the outrage
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. No
4. No
5. Yes.

You are right, I reject the ideology of the right wing echo chamber and see most of these issues as foolish but not illegal - as does the US judicial system. You have the absolute right to your opinion, but not your own facts..

Compared to the Orange one who loves Putin and Sadam Hussain and would love to become 1st dictator for the U.S., she is an absolute angel.

07 Jul 2016 07:13 #18 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Where is the outrage

hillfarmer wrote: 1. Yes
2. Yes
3. No
4. No
5. Yes.

You are right, I reject the ideology of the right wing echo chamber and see most of these issues as foolish but not illegal - as does the US judicial system. You have the absolute right to your opinion, but not your own facts..

Compared to the Orange one who loves Putin and Sadam Hussain and would love to become 1st dictator for the U.S., she is an absolute angel.

Absolute angel?: More delusional. You know you do have options beside the Mouth & the Corrupt right? Dr. Jill Stein was just saying this week that Hillary needs to be indicted. :??? Of course, the Libertarian choice Gary Johnson thinks she deserves to get a pass.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

07 Jul 2016 09:41 - 07 Jul 2016 09:43 #19 by Arlen
Replied by Arlen on topic Where is the outrage

hillfarmer wrote: You are right, I reject the ideology of the right wing echo chamber and see most of these issues as foolish but not illegal - as does the US judicial system.

Who does foolish things? Answer: a fool.

And you want a fool as president. How foolish!

07 Jul 2016 21:46 #20 by ramage
A good friend of 40+ years asked me why I bothered to vote. After watching the hearing with Director Comey, my friend's attitude is probably correct, that my vote is worthless. Whether you are a Democrat or a Republican or have no party affiliation the comment by Comey,( paraphrasing)," I am a lawyer and could argue either side of that question " Tells me that this government is no longer of the people, for the people, or by the people, rather it is what the lawyers parse it to be.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds