Where is the outrage

21 Nov 2016 20:21 #31 by You Know Who
Replied by You Know Who on topic Where is the outrage

Rick wrote: You are free to makeup whatever false garbage about me you want, but it has no basis in reality since you have no idea who I am or what people I associate with. I actually live in a very diverse area and deal with people of every race on a daily basis. You on the other hand probably live in an area where a black person is as rare as one of your correct predictions.

I'm from Chicago :cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Nov 2016 22:34 #32 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Where is the outrage
"I'm from Chicago." In keeping with the topic, Where is the Outrage? , You Know Who must be outraged by the governing group of the Windy City for at least the last half century (Democrats), 675 murders to date and still counting.

23 Nov 2016 09:49 #33 by You Know Who

ramage wrote: "I'm from Chicago." In keeping with the topic, Where is the Outrage? , You Know Who must be outraged by the governing group of the Windy City for at least the last half century (Democrats), 675 murders to date and still counting.

Yeah, Chicago Rick- where we don't think it's a big deal to be around black people- :)

and

Its every man for himself there, Ramage- isn't that what you rugged individualists on the Right, want? Man up and quit looking for the nanny state to protect you-

#sissy

23 Nov 2016 15:46 #34 by ramage
You Know Who,
"It's everyman for himself there". "Man up..."
Please send that comment to Rep. Danny Davis, who just lost his 15 y.o. grandson in Chicago, shot and killed over a dispute about his sneakers.

23 Nov 2016 19:28 #35 by You Know Who

ramage wrote: You Know Who,
"It's everyman for himself there". "Man up..."
Please send that comment to Rep. Danny Davis, who just lost his 15 y.o. grandson in Chicago, shot and killed over a dispute about his sneakers.

Do I hear a RightWingNut asking for stiffer gun laws in Chicagoland? :cheer: :like:

I think we found some common ground here!

23 Nov 2016 20:48 #36 by ramage
No that's not what you heard. To repeat, please send your message to Rep Davis. I am sure he will be consoled. by the fact that he should man up.
Tell him what increase in the gun laws would have prevented his grandson from being murdered.

24 Nov 2016 08:35 #37 by You Know Who

ramage wrote: No that's not what you heard. To repeat, please send your message to Rep Davis. I am sure he will be consoled. by the fact that he should man up.
Tell him what increase in the gun laws would have prevented his grandson from being murdered.

Are you asking me a question that requires me to investigate a murder case in order to answer it? lol

It's Thansgiving, push yourself away from the computer, quit whineing and crying and go give thanks to something- Do you have family?

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds