Where is the outrage

12 Jul 2016 06:52 #21 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Where is the outrage
CNN is reporting that Director of National Intelligence denied a request from the House of Representatives to not allow Hillary access to classified material.
Why not? Clapper, himself, lied to Congress regarding the collection of data on American citizens via wire tapping.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Jul 2016 12:14 #22 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Where is the outrage
Less Americans are members of the Republican or Democrat Party than ever before. Would love to see some states go to the Green and other parties. Corrupt Hillary and former Democrat Trump have huge negatives. Time to upend the corruption that lets the politically powerful like Secretary Clinton skate for being criminally irresponsible.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

13 Jul 2016 10:17 #23 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Where is the outrage
From Powerlineblog.com July 13, 2016

POSTED ON JULY 13, 2016 BY SCOTT JOHNSON IN CLINTON EMAILS, HILLARY CLINTON, LAW ENFORCEMENT
THE CLINTON FACTOR [UPDATED]
"A knowledgeable reader and “longtime Power Line fan” writes to say that he has enjoyed our coverage of the Hillary email case. He thought we “might be interested in the perspective of someone inside the federal law enforcement community.” He has worked as a federal agent for 20 years and been involved in hundreds of criminal investigations. He has made dozens of arrests and held Top Secret/SCI clearance for a long time. “So,” he writes, “I have very extensive experience handling classified materials and info.” I’ll withhold additional details regarding his background to preserve his anonymity. He comments:"

This is an interesting point of view, I encourage everyone to read it.

21 Nov 2016 08:27 #24 by You Know Who
Replied by You Know Who on topic Where is the outrage

FredHayek wrote: Scandal fatigue? Or these stories come out when the press and America are on vacation?

Exactly! RightWingNut Scandal fatigue! The whack Jobs have cried wolf so many times (Benghazi, Email gate etc.etc.) that nobody takes them seriously anymore?

:flagwave:

21 Nov 2016 08:52 #25 by FredHayek

You Know Who wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Scandal fatigue? Or these stories come out when the press and America are on vacation?

Exactly! RightWingNut Scandal fatigue! The whack Jobs have cried wolf so many times (Benghazi, Email gate etc.etc.) that nobody takes them seriously anymore?

Did you not see who won the election? The GOP has control of the House, Senate, and the White House, most state legislatures and most governor offices. :eatturkey:

21 Nov 2016 10:46 #26 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Where is the outrage

You Know Who wrote:

Living in your own private reality? Do you really think that lying to the American people while being paid by the American people is no big deal? I'll wait to see what Trump actually does and see if he's as dishonest as a leader as Obama and Clinton have been... that's a pretty low bar.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

21 Nov 2016 11:00 #27 by FredHayek
www.electoral-vote.com had a great piece today about the Blue Wall not being so blue. There were a group of states that have voted for Democrats for President since the 80's, locking up almost 200+ electoral votes, Rust Belt states like Wisconsin and Michigan, but this wall started having cracks. They started electing GOP governors and others. It looks like the Democrat Party did not see this and campaign accordingly. While reaching for North Carolina and Arizona, they forgot to protect their base.

21 Nov 2016 14:02 #28 by You Know Who
Replied by You Know Who on topic Where is the outrage

Rick wrote:

You Know Who wrote:

Living in your own private reality? Do you really think that lying to the American people while being paid by the American people is no big deal? I'll wait to see what Trump actually does and see if he's as dishonest as a leader as Obama and Clinton have been... that's a pretty low bar.

I don't think your "Dramas of the Day" had any impacy whatsover. Trump won because he appealed to the dark side of America, the haters, the angry white males like you.. You RightWingNuts think you took the country back from Blacks, Mexicans and Gays, but guess what "guys"? Those people weren't running the country, corporate interests were and you just gave it all to them. Congratulations! :unsure:

#DupedAgian!

21 Nov 2016 14:16 #29 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Where is the outrage
You are free to makeup whatever false garbage about me you want, but it has no basis in reality since you have no idea who I am or what people I associate with. I actually live in a very diverse area and deal with people of every race on a daily basis. You on the other hand probably live in an area where a black person is as rare as one of your correct predictions.

Hopefully you find a new place to infest soon.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

21 Nov 2016 15:03 #30 by FredHayek

You Know Who wrote:

Rick wrote:

You Know Who wrote:

I don't think your "Dramas of the Day" had any impacy whatsover. Trump won because he appealed to the dark side of America, the haters, the angry white males like you.. You RightWingNuts think you took the country back from Blacks, Mexicans and Gays, but guess what "guys"? Those people weren't running the country, corporate interests were and you just gave it all to them. Congratulations! :unsure:

#DupedAgian!

:icecream: But you were the same guy who said Hillary was bought and paid for by the white corporate heads of Wall Street.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds