The idiot king

07 Jan 2019 17:54 #1 by Blazer Bob
The idiot king was created by Blazer Bob
Just wondering where you people get such retarded memes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Jan 2019 19:21 #2 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic The idiot king
Let me amend the adjective then.......ignorant imbecile....who just happens to be our leader of the free world....*and the rest of the world is just shaking their heads in disbelief. jmo

08 Jan 2019 07:25 #3 by Brandon
Replied by Brandon on topic The idiot king

Blazer Bob wrote: Just wondering where you people get such retarded memes.

Unlike you, I'm capable of independent thought. So I didn't "get" it from anywhere.

Where did you get the picture you graced the forum with suggesting that furloughed government workers should make up lost income by starting lemonade stands? Or was that your own handiwork?

08 Jan 2019 12:29 #4 by homeagain

Brandon wrote:

Unlike you, I'm capable of independent thought. So I didn't "get" it from anywhere.

Where did you get the picture you graced the forum with suggesting that furloughed government workers should make up lost income by starting lemonade stands? Or was that your own handiwork?

You just have to understand BB DRY HUMOR (and I do )......however, the question of blindly providing respect to the position of the presidency is beyond comprehension ....it is as if we are in a medieval throwback in history. the King and his empire and the peasants who SERVE
the court at his every whim.......i have graced your presents.....now bow to me in respect.

08 Jan 2019 12:48 #5 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic The idiot king
Homeagain,
I am trying to decipher your comments. In that you use 4 or 5 periods between statements, they are not ellipse marks, therefore you do not seem to be indicating that there is more to come. It leaves one with the idea that this use of periods is an affectation. Is this the case?

08 Jan 2019 13:53 #6 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic The idiot king
I always took Homeagain's ellipses as pauses in my head as if reading it out loud (3, 4, 5, it doesn't matter how many to me). It could also be Homeagain trying to resolve the formatting issues that we've never been able to solve over the phone (causing odd line breaks).

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

08 Jan 2019 15:12 #7 by homeagain

ramage wrote: Homeagain,
I am trying to decipher your comments. In that you use 4 or 5 periods between statements, they are not ellipse marks, therefore you do not seem to be indicating that there is more to come. It leaves one with the idea that this use of periods is an affectation. Is this the case?

I'm thinking out loud,catching thoughts as they occur......phrasing on the run so to speak....I write
with dashes also. If I am required to be business minded,then I switch modes......just who I am,
QUIRKY if I am in a rush.

08 Jan 2019 17:19 #8 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic The idiot king

Brandon wrote:

Sorry Brandon, if that is your take away from the post I don't know what to say. Anyone else here think that "government workers should make up lost income by starting lemonade stands?" is the message?

09 Jan 2019 10:04 #9 by Brandon
Replied by Brandon on topic The idiot king
Yeah, what kind of brainless libertarian garbage was that?
The following user(s) said Thank You: driver8

13 Jan 2019 08:19 #10 by homeagain

WHO knew.....there is an actually label (historically based) that describes this king....it's called
Imperial Presidency. Look it up if you are curious.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds