Joe Biden's #metoo Past Crimes?

04 Apr 2019 12:50 #21 by parkcobound
you are partly right Fred, I was somewhat surprised Trump was elected, but I knew he was running against Hilary and even I don't like her. Now, say what you will, but I would vote for Bill again.... yes, also a filanderer and yes he lied about it - but then we get into the weight of things and overall, he did some good, balanced the budget, at least made an attempt at getting along with both sides, reformed a lot of the programs that are running all of the taxes up, but seemed to do it with a well thought out plan. perfect? ahhhh NO, but a far cry from Hilary. I Only voted for her because the independent (Johnson I think?) seemed like a good guy, but I knew he wouldn't get enough votes to beat either one, and Trump has a bad track record with balanced budgets, acts like he knows it all and never wants to work with anyone - largely because he thinks he is always right. So, I went with Hilary as I thought she at least would know what she was doing, shady or not, I really felt like she would do a decent job of surrounding herself with people who would at least try to work through problems. can you trust her ? no.... I really hate it when I have to go to the polls and pick the lesser of the evils :( and yes, the wide wide field definitely changes things. reading through that article I saw that I am not the only one - it is very easy to be overwhelmed by how many there are... making it attractive to some to not do their homework. For instance, the tidbit about Beto and the oil industry. I did not know that - and I suspect many do not. I'm kind of holding off on the research for now - kind of hope some of them will peter out and leave only the ones who are serious about it and can actually raise the money to be serious about it. I often think of my great grandmother when politics get hairy. I lived with her quite a bit growing up, and she voted democrat! and she expected everyone else to vote democrat! she asked everyone when they came in the door on election day and you better have voted the way she thought or you might get left overs for dinner! Not totally sure where her line of thinking came. She was born in 1901, lived through the depression with only her mother, 2 sisters and 2 brothers. Her Dad passed away when she was 7, the boys were older and got jobs and her mom scrubbed peoples floors and did their laundry to feed the kids. Her parents were German immigrants 1st generation, and she sent a son to WWII - but I think about her way of thinking when I hear the constant partisan bickering that's been going on for years now.... I do not have to agree with you, you do not have to agree with me - but I think many (maybe most) of our politicians now see things only in black and white. I am right and you are wrong - you are this party, I am that - they frequently cannot even agree on what the problem IS, let alone what the solution, or even possible solutions might be.

So you are correct, I could be surprised about Hilary - she may run and I suppose she could win. there are enough people out there that yes, flat out think they got cheated in the last election that even if they have a problem with her, they could vote for her again. I have to suspect that the democratic national committee are seriously hoping for someone else though ;) and Comey? no way. I think he is really way to mired in the mess of things. Maybe he did what he did for honorable reasons.... but I think there is more politician in him than there should be for a civil servant, and I would be absolutely shocked if he were to get much for endorsements. it is just too difficult to tell what is true with him and what is not.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Apr 2019 13:30 #22 by ramage
Joe Biden now has 7 women accusing him of unwanted sexual advances.
And Then There Were Seven: Three More Women Come Complaining About Creepy Encounters With Joe Biden
Posted by Mary Chastain Thursday, April 4, 2019 at 11:00am
Legal Insurrection 4/4/19.

04 Apr 2019 13:35 #23 by Pony Soldier
There is video of this and EVERYONE has known about it for years. Why is this happening now? Who's toes did creepy Uncle Joe step on when he almost announced?

04 Apr 2019 15:49 #24 by parkcobound
Someone doesn't want him to run that's for sure. Is it someone else who's running? or is it some other puppet master that thinks he will knock their candidate out?

04 Apr 2019 15:54 #25 by homeagain

parkcobound wrote: Someone doesn't want him to run that's for sure. Is it someone else who's running? or is it some other puppet master that thinks he will knock their candidate out?

WHO would be the most threaten by his nomination? Follow the FEAR...….who is the fear monger among the many?

04 Apr 2019 16:37 #26 by Blazer Bob
d misconduct is not an issue until d's start eating each other. Look at Virginia.

05 Apr 2019 09:26 #27 by parkcobound
well I know who you mean but I'm having a rough day so I'm just going to think that in my head ;) and not say it out loud

05 Apr 2019 15:52 #28 by ScienceChic
My money's on Bernie Sanders. Lucy Flores This woman, Alexandra Tara Reade, is apparently scrubbing posts she made professing her love of Putin. Color me skeptical about their intentions.

Question: have any of these accusers called this sexual harassment, or simply inappropriate touching? Intention matters - was he simply being overly friendly and clueless about physical boundaries, or was he trying to hit on them/pick them up? If benign in intention and simply overly friendly, then there are no laws broken, we're judging events that happened decades ago (and during different times, as we've discussed before isn't necessarily fair because culture was different), and he's made his regret and intention to be better known already.

And once again, our President comes through with a class-less video.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

06 Apr 2019 10:11 #29 by Blazer Bob
Attachments:

06 Apr 2019 13:02 #30 by homeagain
BB.....where do you find this stuff? (always nice to have HUMOR for awhile)…...

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds