Joe Biden's #metoo Past Crimes?

07 Apr 2019 17:06 #41 by homeagain
POINT.....It's all dirty politics, the question is this.....WHO is MORE unscrupulous? from where I stand, that would be the king.....how do you KNOW his backers aren't stirring the proverbial
pot of shit.

POINT....The king doesn't see ANYONE who will REALLY run the table...except BIDEN....(at
this point in time)….so he has a target on his back.....as the link pointed out....they would
like to take it to the mat.

POINT......have to AGREE with Carrie.....be a STRONG woman and say something WHEN you feel uncomfortable, YEARS LATER looks politically motivated and we all know this
is going to get vastly uglier as time goes on.....NO ONE (candidate) is going to come out of this smelling like a bouquet of roses.

POINT......This is the very real reason a honest, integrity driven person (who truly wants
to bring this nation back to whole) would NEVER RUN.....it's exhausting, disgusting, and NOT what the people want.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Apr 2019 17:48 #42 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote: POINT.....It's all dirty politics, the question is this.....WHO is MORE unscrupulous? from where I stand, that would be the king.....how do you KNOW his backers aren't stirring the proverbial
pot of shit.

POINT....The king doesn't see ANYONE who will REALLY run the table...except BIDEN....(at
this point in time)….so he has a target on his back.....as the link pointed out....they would
like to take it to the mat....

NO that was not the question. All your points are straw men. Did you ever wonder why the only points your see, reinforce your delusions even when they don't.

Biden will never get the nomination. He is too white and too old. The only old white man who can fire up the base is Saunders. .

't

08 Apr 2019 12:50 #43 by FredHayek

Blazer Bob wrote:

homeagain wrote: POINT.....It's all dirty politics, the question is this.....WHO is MORE unscrupulous? from where I stand, that would be the king.....how do you KNOW his backers aren't stirring the proverbial
pot of shit.

like to take it to the mat....

NO that was not the question. All your points are straw men. Did you ever wonder why the only points your see, reinforce your delusions even when they don't.

Biden will never get the nomination. He is too white and too old. The only old white man who can fire up the base is Saunders. .

't

I disagree. Joe Biden is leading in the polls and I think he represents a safe choice for moderate Democrat voters. Sanders does have appeal for the hard core left wingers but I think Iowa and New Hampshire are more comfortable choosing Joe.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

08 Apr 2019 16:16 #44 by Pony Soldier
He’s got a huge scandal brewing. John Solomon has been breaking the Ukraine story but the big media won’t touch it because it’s about a demonrat.

08 Apr 2019 16:18 #45 by Pony Soldier
Attachments:

08 Apr 2019 16:53 #46 by Brandon

towermonkey wrote: He’s got a huge scandal brewing. John Solomon has been breaking the Ukraine story but the big media won’t touch it because it’s about a demonrat.

More likely it's just deranged bullsh!t like pretty much everything else you believe.

08 Apr 2019 18:25 #47 by Pony Soldier
thehill.com/opinion/white-house/437719-u...vidence-on-democrats

Ukrainian law enforcement officials believe they have evidence of wrongdoing by American Democrats and their allies in Kiev, ranging from 2016 election interference to obstructing criminal probes. But, they say, they’ve been thwarted in trying to get the Trump Justice Department to act.

Kostiantyn Kulyk, deputy head of the Prosecutor General’s International Legal Cooperation Department, told me he and other senior law enforcement officials tried unsuccessfully since last year to get visas from the U.S. Embassy in Kiev to deliver their evidence to Washington.

“We were supposed to share this information during a working trip to the United States,” Kulyk told me in a wide-ranging interview. “However, the [U.S.] ambassador blocked us from obtaining a visa. She didn’t explicitly deny our visa, but also didn’t give it to us.”

09 Apr 2019 15:57 #48 by Brandon
So you've got a statement about something that no one here has seen, because for some reason it could only be hand-delivered.

15 Apr 2019 16:06 #49 by Wicked

Blazer Bob wrote:

LOL, can we start putting these on a whole lot more offenders. Perhaps adding cones around their hands as well? :like:

Can you imagine the size of the one we'd need to put around Trump's head?

We'll hold this line until Hell freezes over --Then we'll hold it on ice skates.-Anonymous picket sign

Couldn’t, wouldn’t, mustn’t, shouldn’t – these are the laments of the spineless. –Bette Davis

Feminist. We Just Call Out Bulls**t Where We See It.

16 Apr 2019 08:07 #50 by homeagain
TRY encircling his whole body....THAT would be a blatant display of the bubble he lives in. jmo:smackshead:

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds