WAITING.......

Replied by Rick on topic WAITING.......

What other methods could we use to force China to stop stealing our intellectual property and to comply with a more fair trade deal? Threats of war? Or is it just no big deal and we should continue getting screwed? I haven't heard any great ideas from and of the Democrat clowns because they have no ideas and have no balls if they did.
08 May 2019 12:11 #11

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by homeagain on topic WAITING.......

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: www.cnbc.com/2019/05/07/worst-case-scena...-war-with-china.html

TARIFFMAN IS BACK........IS IT A PLOY OR PREDICTION OF THINGS TO COME? wait for it......

Are you willing to stick your neck out a bit and make a prediction?

www.cnbc.com/2019/05/08/china-says-it-wi...-us-ups-tariffs.html

WELL NOW......game of chicken by the Chinese......are THEY willing to bet on a better
deal under a NEW leader next year......ya never know what strategy is strongest....THEY
will dictate this...not I.

I just asked you to make a prediction... I know your MO is to not say anything where you could be proven wrong but you seem pretty sure this is all going to blow up.

And by "better leader", do you mean a leader that rolls over and lets Chine continue to jam it up our collective A$$es? I guess Biden would be a good candidate since he's already working with China for personal benefit.

1st bolded.....you just need to follow the VIX...ON THE EXCHANGE....it is the fear factor......
nothing voo doo about it...…..you just need to factor in ALL the bullshit barreling down on us.

2nd bolded.....NOT my words,but rather the king's....HE thinks that is the pull back and pause,HOWEVER the Chinese m.o. is NEVER in a straight line....the king thinks he is superior to them.....you know THE ART OF THE DEAL....that has been proven to be a false
narrative....:smackshead:
08 May 2019 12:23 #12

www.cnbc.com/2019/05/08/china-backtracke...de-deal-sources.html

GEE, not a straight line set of negotiations,huh. and oh, you might want to watch the rather
long.but telling video of economic UNEASINESS that could be just around the corner (Q3)
08 May 2019 13:27 #13

Replied by FredHayek on topic WAITING.......

Britain just fired their defense secretary because he was too cozy with Chinese tech companies. You have to think China is throwing cash around DC to win some hearts and minds.
08 May 2019 16:40 #14

www.cnn.com/2019/05/08/politics/trump-jr...elligence/index.html

BIG problems for the king...….the R'S are standing up and getting a spine.....MORE TO
COME IN THE WEEKS AHEAD.....wait for it:titanic:
08 May 2019 17:41 #15

homeagain wrote: www.cnn.com/2019/05/08/politics/trump-jr...elligence/index.html

BIG problems for the king...….the R'S are standing up and getting a spine.....MORE TO

CNN, Really?? LOL
They have been wrong more often Al Gore's climate change predictions.
09 May 2019 13:10 #16

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: www.cnn.com/2019/05/08/politics/trump-jr...elligence/index.html

CNN, Really?? LOL

thehill.com/homenews/administration/4429...e-subpoenaed-his-son OH. ...it's all over the news....:whistle:
09 May 2019 13:30 #17

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

CNN, Really?? LOL

thehill.com/homenews/administration/4429...e-subpoenaed-his-son OH. ...it's all over the news....:whistle:

OH NO!!! It's all over the NEWS!!! LOL. Guess what was also all over the news for the last two years? Epic bullshit and failed journalism. Yeah yeah, I just have to "wait for it" LOL
09 May 2019 14:22 #18

Replied by hillfarmer on topic WAITING.......

"They have been wrong more often Al Gore's climate change predictions." Thanks for the analogy. It gives a clear picture of how observant you are of the world around you and the news sources you use to maintain your "theology."
09 May 2019 15:03 #19

hillfarmer wrote: "They have been wrong more often Al Gore's climate change predictions." Thanks for the analogy. It gives a clear picture of how observant you are of the world around you and the news sources you use to maintain your "theology."

Do you have anything of substance to add to this thread? I'm guessing the answer is no.

BTW, you may want to grab a dictionary and look up the word "theology"... I think you must be looking for the word "ideology" since we are not talking about religion here. And do you need me to post some of hypocrite Gore's predictions that are not even close to being accurate? I'd be happy to educate you if you'd like.
09 May 2019 16:24 #20

Time to create page: 0.515 seconds