WAITING.......

10 May 2019 08:04 #21 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic WAITING.......
NOT Q3 YET...….you might want to wave your magic wand over the tariffs issue....so that
it will be resolved sooner rather than latter......the US CONSUMER is paying over 180,000
$$$$ that TARIFFMAN has implemented.....gee, do you think the average American will
just accept THAT and continue to pull wads of $$$ out of their wallets?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 May 2019 15:47 #22 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic WAITING.......

homeagain wrote: NOT Q3 YET...….you might want to wave your magic wand over the tariffs issue....so that
it will be resolved sooner rather than latter......the US CONSUMER is paying over 180,000
$$$$ that TARIFFMAN has implemented.....gee, do you think the average American will

How about asking US manufacturers and their employees what they think about forcing China to be a little more fair? If you think this is going to sink our economy, then you are only looking at the one side. China needs us and we hold a lot more cards. But, if you're hoping the economy will crash because of Trump, I suppose that's just part of the TDS that so many on your side are experiencing. I believe in the long game, that's why I can only hope Trump gets a second term... otherwise the Dems will bend us over for China once again.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

10 May 2019 17:40 - 11 May 2019 08:06 #23 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic WAITING.......
The people who hate or fear Trump can find a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and call it a steaming pile of goat turds.
If I was bored or a better typist I would rework this to reflect someone infected with TDS.

""Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

Attachments:

11 May 2019 08:40 #24 by homeagain
www.cnbc.com/2019/05/10/its-time-for-mar...hina-trade-deal.html

Q3....it will take the cargo, presently on freighters, to cross over to US about three weeks,those items will not be hit with tariffs (my understanding)AFTER that shipment has
arrived....Q3 looks pretty pathetic .

11 May 2019 08:51 #25 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic WAITING.......

homeagain wrote: www.cnbc.com/2019/05/10/its-time-for-mar...hina-trade-deal.html

Q3....it will take the cargo, presently on freighters, to cross over to US about three weeks,those items will not be hit with tariffs (my understanding)AFTER that shipment has

And...? What would have been your solution? Suggestion? Anything other than cry about the bad orange man?

11 May 2019 09:35 #26 by homeagain
It would behoove the king to do some background based research.....the Chinese belief in metaphysics (astrology)…. how they view things in a macro way. The king's natal chart is
a tool for turning negotiations to THEIR advantage....

Yoko Ono,who managed John's recording deals, utilized astrology to find beneficial influences
and negotiated from a strong stance...bringing success to their endeavors.....Nancy Regan
utilized astrology to SAVE HER HUSBAND FROM DEATH.....you (collectively) may not find the topic/use credible....but OTHERS do and utilize it for their benefit.....(OH NO, a loosey, goosey gullible statement.....)

11 May 2019 11:18 #27 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic WAITING.......

homeagain wrote: NOT Q3 YET...….you might want to wave your magic wand over the tariffs issue....so that

You are looking at this from a only a dual angle, not a long term global viewpoint. China is not the only manufacturer out there. Why reward a nation that has very few civil rights for its people and locks up so many, especially Muslim minorities? Manufacturing is increasing all over Asia and Vietnam, India, South Korea, are all going to take advantage of China disregarding the free trade rules and spying on the West.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

11 May 2019 12:57 #28 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote:

You are looking at this from a only a dual angle, not a long term global viewpoint. China is not the only manufacturer out there. Why reward a nation that has very few civil rights for its people and locks up so many, especially Muslim minorities? Manufacturing is increasing all over Asia and Vietnam, India, South Korea, are all going to take advantage of China disregarding the free trade rules and spying on the West.

www.cnn.com/2019/05/11/politics/congress...t-ceiling/index.html

ACTUALLY, I'm looking at it from a multifaceted pov......SEPTEMBER is Q3...PULL WAY BACK......VIEW THE MACRO...do you not see the runaway semi baring down on us?

11 May 2019 13:43 #29 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic WAITING.......

towermonkey wrote:

homeagain wrote: www.cnbc.com/2019/05/10/its-time-for-mar...hina-trade-deal.html

And...? What would have been your solution? Suggestion? Anything other than cry about the bad orange man?

I've asked this same question a couple times and never get an answer. I haven't heard any leftist or squishy Republican come up with any answers either... none have the balls to act or even talk about a solution. It's as if these people don't see any problem other than Trump... that's what's really pathetic.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

11 May 2019 15:43 #30 by homeagain
RICK...….what is YOUR solution to the problem.....you ask the question, you must have an answered formulated in your mind.....WHAT would be the solution? (throwing the economy into a recession is NOT a well thought out plan). jmo

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds