WAITING.......

13 May 2019 12:06 #31 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic WAITING.......

homeagain wrote: RICK...….what is YOUR solution to the problem.....you ask the question, you must have an answered formulated in your mind.....WHAT would be the solution? (throwing the economy into a recession is NOT a well thought out plan). jmo

I agree with what Trump is doing because it's time China was called out and penalized. If China was in a better economic position than the US I would not be saying this. There, youhave my answer... now give me yours.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 May 2019 14:13 #32 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic WAITING.......

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: RICK...….what is YOUR solution to the problem.....you ask the question, you must have an answered formulated in your mind.....WHAT would be the solution? (throwing the economy into a recession is NOT a well thought out plan). jmo

I agree with what Trump is doing because it's time China was called out and penalized. If China was in a better economic position than the US I would not be saying this. There, youhave my answer... now give me yours.

MY answer is in the TARIFFS THREAD.....but I will repeat it here.....IF the king would cease
the terrible habit of tweeting and ACTUALLY put aside his ego......the tariff issue could be resolved
with a sense of mutual agreement and thereby save face for everyone......BUT, the king's focus is not forward thinking ON A GLOBAL BASIS.....that is why I am disputing his tactics.

15 May 2019 17:00 #33 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic WAITING.......

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

MY answer is in the TARIFFS THREAD.....but I will repeat it here.....IF the king would cease
the terrible habit of tweeting and ACTUALLY put aside his ego......the tariff issue could be resolved
with a sense of mutual agreement and thereby save face for everyone......BUT, the king's focus is not forward thinking ON A GLOBAL BASIS.....that is why I am disputing his tactics.

I see, so if he just talked nice to China, like Obama, China would start being fair.... lol. Maybe he should do what Obama did with Iran and bring them a big pile of money and sign a really bad agreement that would let China off the hook for another decade. I'm sure that would work...

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

16 May 2019 17:08 - 16 May 2019 17:10 #34 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

with a sense of mutual agreement and thereby save face for everyone......BUT, the king's focus is not forward thinking ON A GLOBAL BASIS.....that is why I am disputing his tactics.[/quote] I see, so if he just talked nice to China, like Obama, China would start being fair.... lol. Maybe he should do what Obama did with Iran and bring them a big pile of money and sign a really bad agreement that would let China off the hook for another decade. I'm sure that would work...

bolded....mob boss mentality will NOT work either....so, is there a middle point where minds
make compromises? You do NOT get it all, and I do NOT get it all.....some sacrifices are scored on both sides

16 May 2019 18:40 #35 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic WAITING.......
You do realize that they had a deal and the Chinese did an eleventh hour cancellation of EVERY agreed on point? They think they will get Biden in 2020. Lol they won’t.

17 May 2019 08:42 #36 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic WAITING.......
A popular theory about President Trump is that he loves dictators and autocratic nations, but right now he is standing up to a Chinese autocrat. Xi has essentially appointed himself Premier for Life, so the liberal media pivots and talks about the poor American farmers who aren't selling their soybeans.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

01 Jun 2019 07:41 #37 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

FredHayek wrote:

homeagain wrote: NOT Q3 YET...….you might want to wave your magic wand over the tariffs issue....so that
it will be resolved sooner rather than latter......the US CONSUMER is paying over 180,000
$$$$ that TARIFFMAN has implemented.....gee, do you think the average American will
just accept THAT and continue to pull wads of $$$ out of their wallets?

You are looking at this from a only a dual angle, not a long term global viewpoint. China is not the only manufacturer out there. Why reward a nation that has very few civil rights for its people and locks up so many, especially Muslim minorities? Manufacturing is increasing all over Asia and Vietnam, India, South Korea, are all going to take advantage of China disregarding the free trade rules and spying on the West.

www.cnn.com/2019/05/11/politics/congress...t-ceiling/index.html

ACTUALLY, I'm looking at it from a multifaceted pov......SEPTEMBER is Q3...PULL WAY BACK......VIEW THE MACRO...do you not see the runaway semi baring down on us?

www.cnn.com/2019/05/31/investing/dow-sto...ket-today/index.html

Here's the macro......the kings continued chaos is EXACTLY what will tank this global economy.......this is what I was waiting for.....

03 Jun 2019 07:05 #38 by homeagain
www.ccn.com/dow-futures-collapses-as-wal...ams-recession-alarms

HERE'S the arrival of the financial fubar......waiting is over.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds