a 'WOW'........wiser older woman

02 Oct 2019 15:16 #11 by ramage
Once again, i have no understanding of your post. Do you mean that Pelosi is in the inner circle of the President?
What do you mean my MJR's (Major job responsibilities)? It is unknown to me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Oct 2019 15:44 #12 by FredHayek
Wisdom? I don't think so. She knows impeachment is a nothing burger. The GOP controlled Senate will never vote to remove Trump from office. She is doing this only because the inexperienced radicals in the party have taken over.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

02 Oct 2019 16:04 #13 by Brandon
Get a grip on reality. More than half of the House supports impeachment.

02 Oct 2019 16:47 #14 by homeagain
[quote="ramage" post=360901]Once again, i have no understanding of your post. Do you mean that Pelosi is in the inner circle of the President?
What do you mean my MJR's (Major job responsibilities)? It is unknown to me.[/quote]

I'm sorry, I am guessing you are NOT from corp america....MJR is a term often used by mgmt.
to evaluate performance reviews.

I am confident that I posted an answer that was clear and concise.......for ANYONE to operate in an efficient and effective manner,they must have "back channels" that are useful tools of gaining
knowledge, which equates to power.

knowledge can be leveraged.....I'm a sure you are aware of that.

02 Oct 2019 17:18 #15 by ramage
So, you are from corporate America and as such you know that Pelosi is in a position to evaluate the performance review of whom? She had back channels in the Trump administration that allowed here access to the transcript. Is that what you are saying?

02 Oct 2019 18:32 #16 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

ramage wrote: OF COURSE she has info that the public is not AWARE OF.......:whistle:

Pray tell, how did she get this information?

theconversation.com/what-does-the-speaker-of-the-house-do-94884

PERHAPS, the MJRs (major job responsibilities)are part of being "in the loop".....ya think?

IF above source information is NOT clear to you, then I am UNSURE I would be able to
assist your understanding......government and corp America operate in a similar manner....you
must have UN disclosed knowledge to obtain power. IF you wish to secure your position within
the structure, you must build bridges (back channels) and ENLARGE your circle of power...it
is called "building an empire" (thereby showing your value and what you can bring to the table)

It was clear (by her comment) that she is "in the knowledge loop" thru her back channels.

BOTH gov. and corp America operate in this manner....

02 Oct 2019 18:50 #17 by ramage
Really,
What is your source or is this "JMO" as you like to post?

03 Oct 2019 07:35 #18 by homeagain

ramage wrote: Really,
What is your source or is this "JMO" as you like to post?

www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/schiff-k...-before-it-was-filed

MY 17 years in corp america was VERY INFORMATIVE.....I was not a political animal when I started, HOWEVER, thru the years I OBSERVED and learned the lessons.

13 Oct 2019 08:34 #19 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: Wisdom? I don't think so. She knows impeachment is a nothing burger. The GOP controlled Senate will never vote to remove Trump from office. She is doing this only because the inexperienced radicals in the party have taken over.

Are you SURE about that?

14 Oct 2019 19:40 #20 by Rick

Brandon wrote: Get a grip on reality. More than half of the House supports impeachment.

Wow, shocker!! You do realize that more than half of the House is occupied by Trump hating Democrats, right? More that half of the house would also be in favor of hanging Trump by his toenails over a dumpster fire. Any other original words of wisdom?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds