a 'WOW'........wiser older woman

14 Oct 2019 19:46 #21 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Wisdom? I don't think so. She knows impeachment is a nothing burger. The GOP controlled Senate will never vote to remove Trump from office. She is doing this only because the inexperienced radicals in the party have taken over.

Are you SURE about that?

Are your wise sources telling you otherwise or do you have a gut feeling that a lot of Republicans are ready to commit political suicide? There are plenty of worthless deep state Republicans who hate the fact that an outsider was elected and is smashing their cushy norms, but they also don't want to have to go back to doing actual work in the real world. Keep dreaming, but you're going to wake up with the same reality you experienced when the Russia hoax finally collapsed. Nighty night.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Oct 2019 07:21 - 15 Oct 2019 08:01 #22 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

ramage wrote: Pelosi knew of the complaint before it was released.
From 60 Minutes, 9/29/2019
"But, I know what was in the call," Pelosi continued, before quickly adding, "I mean, uh, it was in the public domain."
At the time of the interview, no transcript of the conversation had been released.

[/b]

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/new...82-pelosis-daughter- my-mom-will-cut-your-head-off-and-you-wont

here is the FULL interview (sans video)...........

BOLDED........GEE, Ramage....NEVER under estimate a woman, were you NOT aware of that.
OF COURSE she has info that the public is not AWARE OF.......:whistle:

PELOSI knows the numbers, she has ACUTE awareness of timing....you know how avalanches start? A little sliding snow,some rocks rolling downward,some speed gathers and VOLIA....a VERY big dump. (really your awareness level is *******,at best)

17 Oct 2019 12:42 #23 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: homeagain wrote: www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jan/2/...t-your-head-off-and/

AH yes......an Aries (fire) sun with a Scorpio Moon (water that will drown you) with a venus and mars in Taurus (earth) daughters description is DEAD ON......Taurus digs in like a mule,Scorpio
is deadly but silent attack, and Aries is always ready to get something done (THEIR WAY)

GEE, it appears that the king is NOT as powerful as his PRIDE would like to project. His
tweet this am, reflected a sober and serious note. (only because his aides had to EXPLAIN
how our gov. works...….that EQUAL power is Pelosi's position)….the king is being educated
on the fundamentals of our founding fathers and much to his chagrin e had to acquiesce.
I LOVE it.....the daughter is RIGHT ON....you will not win this war.

Because the posted article is no longer available......here is what Pelosi's daughter stated,
'She will cut your head off and you won't even know." (my words....until it is too late) Look at the date stamp....Jan 2019.......

correction ''She will cut your head off and you won't even know your bleeding''

29 Oct 2019 13:23 #24 by homeagain
www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/201...-vindman/2495003001/

Scorpio Moon....."I Assure you, you are NOT going to escape from the cage you have put yourself into"......deadly declaration (read between the lines).....THURS. vote proceeeds.... wait for it

Daughter,"she will cut your head off and you won't even know you are bleeding"....such
as delicious definition of a Scorpio trait......:splitwood:

29 Oct 2019 21:38 #25 by Rick

homeagain wrote: www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/201...-vindman/2495003001/

Scorpio Moon....."I Assure you, you are NOT going to escape from the cage you have put yourself into"......deadly declaration (read between the lines).....THURS. vote proceeeds.... wait for it

Daughter,"she will cut your head off and you won't even know you are bleeding"....such

Do you think this vote will ultimately help the Democrats regain the White House and Senate?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

29 Oct 2019 22:28 #26 by ramage
Rick,
I applaud your ability to decipher HA's comments. I have given up.

30 Oct 2019 11:12 #27 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/201...-vindman/2495003001/

Do you think this vote will ultimately help the Democrats regain the White House and Senate?

[/b]

Much is dependent upon the masses HEARING/VIEWING the PUBLIC testimony of credible,
fully decorated officials. IF the abuse of power, bold betrayal and high crimes are hard evidence AND we, the people, are given the FACTS......then it is in OUR hands to force the
R'S to take a stand for this country. IF personal gain is the impetus for the R'S, then this is
going to get ugly and utter chaos will occur. JMO

30 Oct 2019 14:28 #28 by FredHayek
It might be smarter for Pelosi to wait until 2021. Then hopefully the Senate will return to the Democrats and she can get President Trump impeached and removed. Instead she impeaches Trump right now, this fires up his base, tons of money comes in for his reelection and those of both GOP Senators and Representatives. Pelosi might even lose her position again. Bill Clinton's popularity rose after he was impeached.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

30 Oct 2019 14:41 #29 by koobookie
But Fred, Clinton only lied under oath about a relationship. He didn't ask a foreign government to interfere in our election process. Surely you can see the difference?

I am confident, especially given some of the latest polls, that Trump will be reviled by more than half of the population for the remainder of time, just as Nixon is now perceived.

30 Oct 2019 18:54 #30 by Rick

ramage wrote: Rick,
I applaud your ability to decipher HA's comments. I have given up.

Oh, I haven't actually learned that language yet but it's a fun challenge that I can't seem to let go... yet.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds