a 'WOW'........wiser older woman

30 Sep 2019 14:41 #1 by homeagain
www.newyorker.com/news/the-political-sce...remely-stable-genius ......

An accurate assessment of a "WOW", a wiser older woman.......adore her or abhor her,she has witnessed all and has persevered under
pressure and power struggles......THIS is about the founding fathers vision of viable governing....a come to Jesus moment for this fractured nation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Sep 2019 19:10 #2 by Rick

homeagain wrote: www.newyorker.com/news/the-political-sce...remely-stable-genius ......

An accurate assessment of a "WOW", a wiser older woman.......adore her or abhor her,she has witnessed all and has persevered under
pressure and power struggles......THIS is about the founding fathers vision of viable governing....a come to Jesus moment for this fractured nation.

Sorry but Pelosi is only committing political suicide because of the pressure leveled by the 4 dumbest women ever to be elected to congress. The "squad" now leads the Dems and they will take them all down as common sense Americans laugh at their ridiculous policy proposals. I would say that Pelosi WAS a smart politician until she caved to these morons and their idiot base. Is it really worth losing power Nancy? I doubt it.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

01 Oct 2019 07:22 #3 by Brandon
If you were keeping track of reality instead of the weird cartoon that right wing media creates for you, you would have noticed that Pelosi was not behind impeachment until very recently.

01 Oct 2019 08:15 #4 by ramage
So Pelosi was AGAINST before she was FOR it.

01 Oct 2019 08:23 #5 by Brandon
Being unable to change ones mind when faced with new circumstances is commonly held to be a sign of extreme stupidity,

01 Oct 2019 08:34 #6 by ramage
Pelosi knew of the complaint before it was released.
From 60 Minutes, 9/29/2019
"But, I know what was in the call," Pelosi continued, before quickly adding, "I mean, uh, it was in the public domain."
At the time of the interview, no transcript of the conversation had been released.

01 Oct 2019 09:18 - 01 Oct 2019 09:20 #7 by homeagain
homeagain wrote: www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jan/2/...t-your-head-off-and/

AH yes......an Aries (fire) sun with a Scorpio Moon (water that will drown you) with a venus and mars in Taurus (earth) daughters description is DEAD ON......Taurus digs in like a mule,Scorpio
is deadly but silent attack, and Aries is always ready to get something done (THEIR WAY)

GEE, it appears that the king is NOT as powerful as his PRIDE would like to project. His
tweet this am, reflected a sober and serious note. (only because his aides had to EXPLAIN
how our gov. works...….that EQUAL power is Pelosi's position)….the king is being educated
on the fundamentals of our founding fathers and much to his chagrin e had to acquiesce.
I LOVE it.....the daughter is RIGHT ON....you will not win this war.

Because the posted article is no longer available......here is what Pelosi's daughter stated,
'She will cut your head off and you won't even know." (my words....until it is too late) Look at the date stamp....Jan 2019.......

01 Oct 2019 11:45 #8 by homeagain

ramage wrote: Pelosi knew of the complaint before it was released.
From 60 Minutes, 9/29/2019
"But, I know what was in the call," Pelosi continued, before quickly adding, "I mean, uh, it was in the public domain."
At the time of the interview, no transcript of the conversation had been released.

[/b]

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/new...ead-off-and-you-wont

here is the FULL interview (sans video)...........

BOLDED........GEE, Ramage....NEVER under estimate a woman, were you NOT aware of that.
OF COURSE she has info that the public is not AWARE OF.......:whistle:

01 Oct 2019 15:27 #9 by ramage
OF COURSE she has info that the public is not AWARE OF.......:whistle:

Pray tell, how did she get this information?

02 Oct 2019 10:10 #10 by homeagain

ramage wrote: OF COURSE she has info that the public is not AWARE OF.......:whistle:

Pray tell, how did she get this information?

theconversation.com/what-does-the-speaker-of-the-house-do-94884

PERHAPS, the MJRs (major job responsibilities)are part of being "in the loop".....ya think?

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds