Questions I Can't Get Answers to From People I Disagree With

Questions I Can't Get Answers to From People I Disagree With was created by Rick

Oh I know, I’m sure you have your list for the right, but I’d honestly love to debate that one too. That’s why I’m here. I’m not saying all left learners by the way, but I am talking about the significant percentage that obsesses over Trump’s every move and every word. It’s fascinating how people tend to think about what they dislike so much that it actually brings them into or a least more close to depression.

Anyway, here goes. One a day until run out of material. Feel free to disassemble my reasoning... that’s why I’m here.


#1
The top people at the FBI abused their power in an attempt to take out Trump.


Now feel free to dispute that, but just remember, we’ve only scratched the surface and your comments are forever :)
Last edit: 27 Jan 2020 10:04 by MyMountainTown. Reason: Changed topic title per OP's request
24 Jan 2020 22:19 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by FredHayek on topic Things The Left Can Never Admit

Agree about the FBI. It was used as a partisan campaign tool. The same thing they accuse Trump of doing to his political rival, calling prosecutors to go after Biden's son, they were doing to Trump and all his political allies. And some of these charges were justified, but many of the techniques they used, like FISA courts, were illegally obtained. The US Supreme Court has determined that if you obtain evidence illegally it cannot be used, no matter how reprehensible the crime. And what does it look like when you use a bureaucracy to only go after your political opponents? Looks like a corrupt government to me.
#35
25 Jan 2020 08:11 #2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by koobookie on topic Things The Left Can Never Admit

Rick wrote: #1
The top people at the FBI abused their power in an attempt to take out Trump.


What is your basis for this assertion? Please please provide objective facts.
25 Jan 2020 08:37 #3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Rick on topic Things The Left Can Never Admit

koobookie wrote:

Rick wrote: #1
The top people at the FBI abused their power in an attempt to take out Trump.


What is your basis for this assertion? Please please provide objective facts.

I think you need to do some homework outside of your trusted media bubble. If you believe I'm wrong, take a stand and say so. The Dems have been trying to take Trump out since minutes after he was inaugurated and they have had most of the media on their side pushing their narratives. Now it's time for the untold facts to be unmasked and I will be posting those facts over time. The FBI leadership already has a lot to answer for when it comes to the FISA warrants (have you read about this little problem yet?). If you don't think that illegal spying on an American is a serious problem, then I suppose it won't matter what you learn.

As our good friend HA likes to say... Wait for it..B)
25 Jan 2020 14:35 #4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ScienceChic on topic Things The Left Can Never Admit

“The Left”
“Never”

I’m going to immediately veer right off topic because this topic is an example of what I don’t want to see here in the Courthouse. Your title started with labeling (in a demeaning manner) and moved right to an absolute, which isn’t reality.

Then you kicked off your message with your own biased assumptions without providing any evidence. When someone asked a legitimate question requesting you provide facts, you came back with a derogatory “do your own homework outside your media bubble.” That’s not how true debate works, you’re supposed to provide your own evidence to support your assertions.

So what’s your objective in starting this topic? To bait those with opposing views into arguments, or make them waste their time defending their points when you won’t even consider their viewpoints because you’ve already labeled them and told them they’ll never change anyway?

If you want to actually have a true debate, frame your assertions more neutrally and provide evidence to back them up.
The hope of a secure and livable world lies with disciplined nonconformists who are dedicated to justice, peace and brotherhood. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Your scars exist, but it’s your courage that defines you. ~Nalini Singh
The following user(s) said Thank You: homeagain
26 Jan 2020 00:23 #5

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by homeagain on topic Things The Left Can Never Admit

Rick wrote:

koobookie wrote:

Rick wrote: #1
The top people at the FBI abused their power in an attempt to take out Trump.


What is your basis for this assertion? Please please provide objective facts.

I think you need to do some homework outside of your trusted media bubble. If you believe I'm wrong, take a stand and say so. The Dems have been trying to take Trump out since minutes after he was inaugurated and they have had most of the media on their side pushing their narratives. Now it's time for the untold facts to be unmasked and I will be posting those facts over time. The FBI leadership already has a lot to answer for when it comes to the FISA warrants (have you read about this little problem yet?). If you don't think that illegal spying on an American is a serious problem, then I suppose it won't matter what you learn.

As our good friend HA likes to say... Wait for it..B)

[/b]

I have decided to do just that.....WAIT FOR IT.......this testing of the Constitution is laborious,
not for the weak of heart. BUT, if you are an AMERICAN, this process is paramount to finding
the truth.....and the TRUTH will be difficult to excavate.
26 Jan 2020 06:38 #6

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Things The Left Can Never Admit

I assume you missed the recent DoJ report that shows that 2 of the 4 FISA warrants against Carter Page were not justified. In my opinion, none of the 4 were because the FBI doctored evidence in order to obtain them. Do I really need to cite articles? I just assume this stuff is common knowledge, but perhaps not.

www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/doj-find...isa-orders-not-valid

www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fbi-lawy...e-for-another-agency
26 Jan 2020 06:49 #7

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by homeagain on topic Things The Left Can Never Admit

Rick wrote: Oh I know, I’m sure you have your list for the right, but I’d honestly love to debate that one too. That’s why I’m here. I’m not saying all left learners by the way, but I am talking about the significant percentage that obsesses over Trump’s every move and every word. It’s fascinating how people tend to think about what they dislike so much that it actually brings them into or a least more close to depression.

Anyway, here goes. One a day until run out of material. Feel free to disassemble my reasoning... that’s why I’m here.


#1
The top people at the FBI abused their power in an attempt to take out Trump.


Now feel free to dispute that, but just remember, we’ve only scratched the surface and your comments are forever :)


BOLDED....because his every move is motivated by an enormous ego and questionable
mental acuity, "some headaches"......is a statement that reveals a skill set that is NOT
present. Which then puts lives in dire danger.....AMERICAN lives, both civilian and military.
His scorched earth M.O. is a magnificent disaster, because just around the corner is an
environmental horror of his own making....references are many and keep mounting.
26 Jan 2020 06:53 #8

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ramage on topic Things The Left Can Never Admit

TM,
You beat me to the punch. Yes, I also assumed that the DOJ report was common knowledge. I guess not if you rely on CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, etc.
26 Jan 2020 06:57 #9

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Things The Left Can Never Admit

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: Oh I know, I’m sure you have your list for the right, but I’d honestly love to debate that one too. That’s why I’m here. I’m not saying all left learners by the way, but I am talking about the significant percentage that obsesses over Trump’s every move and every word. It’s fascinating how people tend to think about what they dislike so much that it actually brings them into or a least more close to depression.

Anyway, here goes. One a day until run out of material. Feel free to disassemble my reasoning... that’s why I’m here.


#1
The top people at the FBI abused their power in an attempt to take out Trump.


Now feel free to dispute that, but just remember, we’ve only scratched the surface and your comments are forever :)


BOLDED....because his every move is motivated by an enormous ego and questionable
mental acuity, "some headaches"......is a statement that reveals a skill set that is NOT
present. Which then puts lives in dire danger.....AMERICAN lives, both civilian and military.
His scorched earth M.O. is a magnificent disaster, because just around the corner is an
environmental horror of his own making....references are many and keep mounting.


Do you have a reference for any of that? Apparently we have to back up our assertions now as opinions are not valid.
26 Jan 2020 07:03 #10

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.410 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
sponsors
© My Mountain Town (new)
Google+