Iowa Caucus Tonight: Predictions?

04 Feb 2020 10:53 #21 by ScienceChic
What does any of that have to do with the Iowa caucus and the Democratic Party supposedly trying to ruin Bernie?

I didn't speculate, everything I listed that Trump has done can be found by Google search or reading the Special Counsel's report. And really, that discussion belongs in another topic, not this one.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Feb 2020 11:28 #22 by homeagain
www.cnbc.com/2020/02/04/iowa-caucus-app-...t-failures-ever.html

HERE is the sad saga...in it's entirety. LACK of foresight, no follow thru, no proactive thought process....have seen it over and over again in corp. america....why should this surprise me?

04 Feb 2020 11:51 #23 by ramage
Pass the popcorn please,

"The Democratic candidates appear to be headed for an epic court battle to determine who won the Iowa caucus - a court battle that could potentially outlast the entire primary season and ensure that the real winner of Iowa (cough - Bernie Sanders - cough) is never revealed.

Following a morning of grumblings and whispers among the five campaigns - Warren, Klobuchar, Biden, Buttigieg and Sanders - the Biden campaign has sent a letter to the Iowa Democratic Party warning them that Biden is ready to take the issue of who actually won the primary all the way to the Supreme Court." zerohedge.com 2/4/20

04 Feb 2020 12:11 #24 by ScienceChic
Do you have a credible source for that? Why would candidates threaten to go to court when results haven't even been released yet?

Media Bias Fact Check - Zero Hedge

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Factual Reporting: MIXED
World Press Freedom Rank: Bulgaria 45/180

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources.

Overall, we rate Zero Hedge an extreme right biased conspiracy website based on the promotion of false/misleading/debunked information that routinely denigrates the left.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

04 Feb 2020 12:56 #25 by Pony Soldier
Hahaha! I don’t agree so it’s a conspiracy theory or fake news. Gotcha. You used to be able to defend your position. What happened?

04 Feb 2020 13:02 #26 by Pony Soldier
I can’t wait until these same people are running “Medicare for All”.....

04 Feb 2020 13:12 #27 by ScienceChic
I stated my firsthand perspective, now I'm waiting for the results. And for those who don't know about crappy sources like Zero Hedge, I'm going to post an independent fact-checking site's review of them so everyone can decide for themselves if that story is credible or not (since nothing else similar is being posted anywhere legitimate).

You want to make a better argument, use better sources than Breitbart, Zero Hedge, and Infowars, and don't bring up things unrelated to this topic.

The following user(s) said Thank You: koobookie

04 Feb 2020 13:20 #28 by FredHayek
Why "sources" are useless. I am more willing to believe Breitbart than CNN. Breitbart didn't just have to pay millions after dragging a poor kid's name through the mud last year.
I trust the WSJ more than I trust MSNBC.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

04 Feb 2020 13:50 #29 by Pony Soldier
www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/ele...campaign/4653989002/

Looks like Clinton Campaign workers founded to company that supplied to app. Of course, this might not be an “acceptable” source. I’ll wait for the rule committee to tell me what sources are allowed...

04 Feb 2020 13:54 #30 by ScienceChic
You know, if you bothered reading the links I posted, you might see that I already shared that info. :biggrin:

mymountaintown.com/forum/6-the-courthous...ions?start=10#364633

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds