Iowa Caucus Tonight: Predictions?

06 Feb 2020 09:07 #51 by FredHayek
Mayor Pete winning in Iowa has boosted him in New Hampshire polls. And I think we have a new debate this weekend. Surprised no one dropped out after Iowa, but maybe the uncertainty of results gave the weak campaigns a little hope.
Who will drop out after New Hampshire? Bennett has to be up there. Deval Patrick probably too. Tom Steyr? He has the money to stay in, so maybe he will just peddle anti-Trump ads. Or maybe he will campaign to be someone's VP. They can use his huge war chest that way.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Feb 2020 11:08 #52 by Pony Soldier
Attachments:

06 Feb 2020 11:25 #53 by koobookie

The phone number to report Iowa caucus results was posted on a fringe internet message board on Monday night along with encouragement to “clog the lines,” an indication that jammed phone lines that left some caucus managers on hold for hours may have in part been due to prank calls.

An Iowa Democratic Party official said the influx of calls to the reporting hotline included “supporters of President Trump who called to express their displeasure with the Democratic Party.” The party official’s comments were first reported late Wednesday by Bloomberg News.

www.nbcnews.com/tech/security/clog-lines...csdsYI0ppjDXvXtBidXI

06 Feb 2020 11:56 #54 by homeagain
WELCOME...to the Fourth Turning......emerging as an egregious error in quality control and risk.

06 Feb 2020 16:49 #55 by Pony Soldier
www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/io...istencies/ar-BBZIMYd

I’m not going to laugh....I’m not going to laugh.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

06 Feb 2020 16:59 #56 by Pony Soldier

koobookie wrote:

The phone number to report Iowa caucus results was posted on a fringe internet message board on Monday night along with encouragement to “clog the lines,” an indication that jammed phone lines that left some caucus managers on hold for hours may have in part been due to prank calls.

An Iowa Democratic Party official said the influx of calls to the reporting hotline included “supporters of President Trump who called to express their displeasure with the Democratic Party.” The party official’s comments were first reported late Wednesday by Bloomberg News.

www.nbcnews.com/tech/security/clog-lines...csdsYI0ppjDXvXtBidXI

So, they published the number on Twitter and didn’t expect it to happen? Apparently some idiot staffer took a picture of the paperwork to show off and posted to Twitter... that might explain a few hours. It’s been 4 days. Sorry, this is a bad deflection from the real problem. Democrats can’t count.

07 Feb 2020 19:52 #57 by Rick

Captain Trips wrote: www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/io...istencies/ar-BBZIMYd

I’m not going to laugh....I’m not going to laugh.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

LOL!!!

A bunch of monkeys trying to F*** a football. Oh how we need these people to lead us!

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

08 Feb 2020 08:57 #58 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote: WELCOME...to the Fourth Turning......emerging as an egregious error in quality control and risk.

Or the Iowa Democrats tried to make things too complicated with ranked choice voting? The people who run the Democrat caucus in Nevada have already promised not to make the same mistakes.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds