Please explain this to me

23 Feb 2020 12:56 #1 by ramage
At the Buttigieg rally in Denver, Saturday night, a 9 y.o. boy was brought to the stage to ask Buttigieg for advice as to how to come out as a Homosexual.
Why?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Feb 2020 14:23 #2 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Please explain this to me

ramage wrote: At the Buttigieg rally in Denver, Saturday night, a 9 y.o. boy was brought to the stage to ask Buttigieg for advice as to how to come out as a Homosexual.
Why?

[/b]

coloradosun.com/2020/02/22/pete-buttigie...chary-ro-coming-out/

How BRAVE and beautiful was that moment in time.... some might say it was a staged,however
the article indicates it was not....You decide... what the moment REALLY means is this....
the way we DEFINE a person is NOT by what is ''the norm''...but rather,by what is a person TRUTH....LBGT is a person's TRUTH.I would rather have a LBGT "friend, than a straight bullshit
biased buddy"... but., THAT is just me..

23 Feb 2020 16:21 #3 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Please explain this to me
Homeagain,
Good for you and whatever friends you would rather have. The question remains, WHY?
was this child on the stage of a political rally for Buttigieg's candidacy for the democrat presidential nomination. Foreign policy, economic policy, etc. The child did not call an Uber and go to the rally, he was brought there by whomever to make a point for homosexuality in prepubescents.
My question WHY is this appropriate in a political rally?

23 Feb 2020 16:57 #4 by homeagain

ramage wrote: Homeagain,
Good for you and whatever friends you would rather have. The question remains, WHY?
was this child on the stage of a political rally for Buttigieg's candidacy for the democrat presidential nomination. Foreign policy, economic policy, etc. The child did not call an Uber and go to the rally, he was brought there by whomever to make a point for homosexuality in prepubescents.
My question WHY is this appropriate in a political rally?

[/b]

Let's go back in time....JFK was Catholic, and,as I UNDERSTAND IT, that WAS unusual for that
political period in history. IT was a factor that was part of the fabric of that day...questionable.
It is the SAME scenario for present day....coming out,OPENLY...Mayor Pete is a touchstone for
many NON STREAM American's who see an individual as a beacon of hope,who''gets it'' and
is NOT ashamed or on the down low. The boy's "care taker/parent' was giving their child a
ray of hope and life preserver...a sense of it's ok if you are NOT cis gender, because HERE
is a human, just like you....and LOOK what he is accomplishing....which is EXACTLY what I would do, if I had a child that was not cis gender.

23 Feb 2020 19:25 #5 by Blazer Bob

ramage wrote: At the Buttigieg rally in Denver, Saturday night, a 9 y.o. boy was brought to the stage to ask Buttigieg for advice as to how to come out as a Homosexual.
Why?

Same reason politicians kiss babies.

23 Feb 2020 19:37 #6 by ramage
I am sorry but I cannot equate the fact that JFK was Catholic to the fact that Buttigieg is a homosexual. Catholics were not out of the mainstream in politics.
With regard to Blazer Bob, Buttigieg did not kiss the 9 y.o. child.
So much for the personal issue of Buttigieg, I am waiting for an answer as to WHY this 9 y.o. was on the stage for a political rally.

23 Feb 2020 20:01 #7 by homeagain

ramage wrote: I am sorry but I cannot equate the fact that JFK was Catholic to the fact that Buttigieg is a homosexual. Catholics were not out of the mainstream in politics.
So much for the personal issue of Buttigieg, I am waiting for an answer as to WHY this 9 y.o. was on the stage for a political rally.

www.history.com/news/jfk-catholic-president

PERHAPS I am older than you, but the link DOES indicate it was unusual....and society had a bias. I am NOT surprised that your acceptance of a simple answer is difficult.

23 Feb 2020 20:07 #8 by Blazer Bob
I was pretty young at the time so I guess it must have been something my parents talked about.
"“The argument was, when push came to shove, a president who was Roman Catholic would ultimately be more loyal to the Vatican because the fate of his eternal soul was at stake,”

homeagain wrote:

ramage wrote: I am sorry but I cannot equate the fact that JFK was Catholic to the fact that Buttigieg is a homosexual. Catholics were not out of the mainstream in politics.

www.history.com/news/jfk-catholic-president

PERHAPS I am older than you, but the link DOES indicate it was unusual....and society had a bias. I am NOT surprised that your acceptance of a simple answer is difficult.

23 Feb 2020 22:55 #9 by ramage
HA: In 1928 the democrat party ran Al Smith, a Catholic, for the Presidency, he didn't lose because of his religion, rather the booming economy in 1928 defeated him. History.com offers simple answers to simple people, no offense.
Back to the issue of this thread, WHY was a 9 y.o. child on the stage proclaiming that he is a homosexual, at the Buttigieg political rally for the democrat nomination for the Presidency?

24 Feb 2020 06:33 #10 by Pony Soldier
My personal feeling on this is that 9 is too you g to declare yourself anything sexual. I see people who encourage that kind of thing as pedophiles.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds