Please explain this to me

24 Feb 2020 06:59 #11 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Please explain this to me

Pony Soldier wrote: My personal feeling on this is that 9 is too you g to declare yourself anything sexual. I see people who encourage that kind of thing as pedophiles.

www.cnn.com/2020/02/23/politics/pete-but...ly-moment/index.html

"It won't be easy,but that is ok,because when u know who u are,u have a center of gravity that
will hold when there is chaos all around"......BEST and boldest advice for ANYONE.

I believe IF u do the research,you will discover this....MOST non cis gender individuals
are aware, at a young age, less than 5......that they are 'different'...it is a painful process to find
that "others" will not/can not accept their TRUTH....if you do the research, you will find the rate
of suicide is quite high within this group....BECAUSE of prejudice and lack of knowledge....

www.google.com/search?q=christina+aguile...ygtwLBg88dQBwkWBQYNB

THIS is an anthem that ALL should hear and understand

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Feb 2020 07:17 #12 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Please explain this to me
This was not some sort of organic and spontaneous event, this was a planned spectacle to make Pete look like some sort of courageous hero. Good luck with that Pete, but its not going to make a difference... you're still an empty suit and those stunts make you look desperate.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

24 Feb 2020 07:32 #13 by homeagain

Rick wrote: This was not some sort of organic and spontaneous event, this was a planned spectacle to make Pete look like some sort of courageous hero. Good luck with that Pete, but its not going to make a difference... you're still an empty suit and those stunts make you look desperate.

AGAIN......u can view it as fake,or you can see it as FATE....either way. it was POWERFUL for this
young person,isn't that GOOD thing in the end?

coloradosun.com/2020/02/22/pete-buttigie...chary-ro-coming-out/

24 Feb 2020 08:05 #14 by Pony Soldier

homeagain wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: My personal feeling on this is that 9 is too you g to declare yourself anything sexual. I see people who encourage that kind of thing as pedophiles.

www.cnn.com/2020/02/23/politics/pete-but...ly-moment/index.html

"It won't be easy,but that is ok,because when u know who u are,u have a center of gravity that
will hold when there is chaos all around"......BEST and boldest advice for ANYONE.

I believe IF u do the research,you will discover this....MOST non cis gender individuals
are aware, at a young age, less than 5......that they are 'different'...it is a painful process to find
that "others" will not/can not accept their TRUTH....if you do the research, you will find the rate
of suicide is quite high within this group....BECAUSE of prejudice and lack of knowledge....

www.google.com/search?q=christina+aguile...ygtwLBg88dQBwkWBQYNB

THIS is an anthem that ALL should hear and understand

You can throw all the shade you want with capital letters and songs that have no pertinence to the topic . All I see is a child being used in a politically motivated sexual theme. Pedos on parade...

24 Feb 2020 08:33 #15 by homeagain
It is your pov.....I am perhaps MORE progressive in my viewpoint...the REAL question to answer
is this.....what IF YOU were father/grandfather to a gender fluid,(non cis gender) child? HOW
would you help your child thru life,HOW would you secure his mental/physical well being,HOW
would you accept and give YOUR love to this child? When you personalize it, those are truly
tough questions to confront and answer,.....one would hope your mindset MIGHT be more foreward thinking

24 Feb 2020 10:13 #16 by Pony Soldier

homeagain wrote: It is your pov.....I am perhaps MORE progressive in my viewpoint...the REAL question to answer
is this.....what IF YOU were father/grandfather to a gender fluid,(non cis gender) child? HOW
would you help your child thru life,HOW would you secure his mental/physical well being,HOW
would you accept and give YOUR love to this child? When you personalize it, those are truly
tough questions to confront and answer,.....one would hope your mindset MIGHT be more foreward thinking

And how do you know I’m not? I will not EVER change my opinion that children should not be sexualized. If that is the new “progressivism” well, you can keep it. Sexual preference should not even enter the conversation until at least puberty. Pedophilia has no place in our society.

24 Feb 2020 10:54 #17 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote:

homeagain wrote: It is your pov.....I am perhaps MORE progressive in my viewpoint...the REAL question to answer

And how do you know I’m not? I will not EVER change my opinion that children should not be sexualized. If that is the new “progressivism” well, you can keep it. Sexual preference should not even enter the conversation until at least puberty. Pedophilia has no place in our society.

[/b]

Perhaps there is a lack of understanding of this issue......here is a APA doc that clarifies the
crucial aspects of the topic

www.apa.org/pi/lgbt/resources/sexuality-definitions.pdf

24 Feb 2020 11:31 #18 by Pony Soldier
This conversation is meaningless. You keep trying to back up your position with links that have nothing whatsoever to do with the topic. I understand the topic perfectly fine. If there is a lack of understanding, it would be on your end.

24 Feb 2020 11:49 #19 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: This conversation is meaningless. You keep trying to back up your position with links that have nothing whatsoever to do with the topic. I understand the topic perfectly fine. If there is a lack of understanding, it would be on your end.

The conversation is NOT meaningless....it is a reflection of the inability to look out side of one's self/world and address that humans are multi faceted and "one size does NOT fit all". IT is an
important conversation to have....perhaps the world would be MORE tolerant and LESS destructive if more conversations existed. JMO

24 Feb 2020 11:53 #20 by Pony Soldier
I will NEVER “tolerate” pedophilia.

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds