Please explain this to me

24 Feb 2020 12:01 #21 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Please explain this to me

Pony Soldier wrote: I will NEVER “tolerate” pedophilia.

NOR WOULD I.......the verbiage used is inaccurate. THAT was the point....in readdressing the response, the topic becomes more pertinent and on point.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Feb 2020 12:25 #22 by Pony Soldier
It is a story about a politician using a 9 year old talking about sexual preference as a stage prop. How is that not pedophilia?

24 Feb 2020 12:59 #23 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Please explain this to me
Thank you Pony Soldier for bringing the thread back on topic.

24 Feb 2020 13:21 - 24 Feb 2020 13:29 #24 by homeagain

ramage wrote: At the Buttigieg rally in Denver, Saturday night, a 9 y.o. boy was brought to the stage to ask Buttigieg for advice as to how to come out as a Homosexual.
Why?

WHERE is the word pedophile in this post?......The topic is non cis gender (gay) ....does the word
homosexual equate to pedophile in your mind? THERE lies the problem....the mindset is
misaligned in it's analysis. JMO

I will DEFEND, to the ground,that above statement....I will also DEFEND any person who is abused sexually....THE CATHOLIC CHURCH BEING THE PRIME PARTNER FOR THAT
ABHORRENT ABUSE.

24 Feb 2020 13:37 #25 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Please explain this to me
HA,
Take your blinders off. Pony Soldier's first sentence "It is a story about a politician using a 9 year old talking about sexual preference as a stage prop." It is painfully obvious that you don't wish to address the question, i.e. my original post.

24 Feb 2020 13:37 #26 by Pony Soldier
The words "Nine years old" and talking about sexual preference as a publicity stunt reeks of pedophilia. Anyway, why would anyone ask Mayor Pete about "coming out"? He waited until 5 years ago after the fight had been fought to come out himself.

24 Feb 2020 13:53 #27 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

ramage wrote: At the Buttigieg rally in Denver, Saturday night, a 9 y.o. boy was brought to the stage to ask Buttigieg for advice as to how to come out as a Homosexual.
Why?

[/b]

coloradosun.com/2020/02/22/pete-buttigie...chary-ro-coming-out/

How BRAVE and beautiful was that moment in time.... some might say it was a staged,however
the article indicates it was not....You decide... what the moment REALLY means is this....
the way we DEFINE a person is NOT by what is ''the norm''...but rather,by what is a person TRUTH....LBGT is a person's TRUTH.I would rather have a LBGT "friend, than a straight bullshi
biased buddy"... but., THAT is just me..

I have provided the article in the Colo Sun, you may elect to see it as a farce or you may see it
as a fact...your obvious choice is that it is a farce and set up for political purposes. I elect to
see it as an opportunity to EDUCATE parents and the populace. I APPLAUD the bravery of
the parents and this young man. It is a lesson in COURAGE....(which is RARE these days)

24 Feb 2020 14:08 #28 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: The words "Nine years old" and talking about sexual preference as a publicity stunt reeks of pedophilia. Anyway, why would anyone ask Mayor Pete about "coming out"? He waited until 5 years ago after the fight had been fought to come out himself.

IT is apparent, that providing professional data was IGNORED....or the comprehension of the
data was NOT fully understood. Children YOUNGER than 5 have an inherent understanding
of their "being" (cis gender,gay,trans)....please explain to me what equates to pedophilia, when
a 9 y.o. is attempting to navigate his world AND the world "others" expect from him?

24 Feb 2020 16:56 #29 by Pony Soldier
I’m sorry. I can’t continue this conversation with you. I won’t talk with someone who thinks kids younger than 5 can have a sexual preference but can’t see a link to pedophilia. I won’t be responding any more

24 Feb 2020 17:33 #30 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: I’m sorry. I can’t continue this conversation with you. I won’t talk with someone who thinks kids younger than 5 can have a sexual preference but can’t see a link to pedophilia. I won’t be responding any more

AS you wish, may you be blessed with a baby boy(grandson) that loves pink ribbons and
unicorns and playing dress up in mom's clothes and CONTINUES to insist that he is in the
wrong body and does not feel he is a boy AND hates his body....perhaps you will understand
the issue....when it is THEN your reality.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds