Please explain this to me

25 Feb 2020 18:39 - 25 Feb 2020 18:40 #31 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Please explain this to me

homeagain wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: I’m sorry. I can’t continue this conversation with you. I won’t talk with someone who thinks kids younger than 5 can have a sexual preference but can’t see a link to pedophilia. I won’t be responding any more

AS you wish, may you be blessed with a baby boy(grandson) that loves pink ribbons and
unicorns and playing dress up in mom's clothes and CONTINUES to insist that he is in the
wrong body and does not feel he is a boy AND hates his body....perhaps you will understand
the issue....when it is THEN your reality.

Before this progressive revolution of insanity, do you remember little kids thinking they were in the wrong body? Don't you think there's a chance that these abnormal thoughts could be a result of words heard from parents and people around the children? 30 years ago I never heard about this mass phenomenon where young children where questioning their gender or their sexual preferences. I'm convinced that parents could easily convince their young children that they are actually dogs. cats, or any animal trapped in a human's body if they were committed enough to that goal.

I know you think this trend of gender and sexual preference among very young children is healthy and normal, but that's why you and I will rarely agree on anything... our brains function much differently and I'm fine with that. Using these "confused" children is wrong on so many levels but you will never see that. You're not alone, and that's what is so scary.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Feb 2020 19:31 #32 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Please explain this to me

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: I’m sorry. I can’t continue this conversation with you. I won’t talk with someone who thinks kids younger than 5 can have a sexual preference but can’t see a link to pedophilia. I won’t be responding any more

AS you wish, may you be blessed with a baby boy(grandson) that loves pink ribbons and
unicorns and playing dress up in mom's clothes and CONTINUES to insist that he is in the
wrong body and does not feel he is a boy AND hates his body....perhaps you will understand
the issue....when it is THEN your reality.

Before this progressive revolution of insanity, do you remember little kids thinking they were in the wrong body? Don't you think there's a chance that these abnormal thoughts could be a result of words heard from parents and people around the children? 30 years ago I never heard about this mass phenomenon where young children where questioning their gender or their sexual preferences. I'm convinced that parents could easily convince their young children that they are actually dogs. cats, or any animal trapped in a human's body if they were committed enough to that goal.

I know you think this trend of gender and sexual preference among very young children is healthy and normal, but that's why you and I will rarely agree on anything... our brains function much differently and I'm fine with that. Using these "confused" children is wrong on so many levels but you will never see that. You're not alone, and that's what is so scary.

[/b]

www.nytimes.com/2019/08/29/opinion/genet...ientation-study.html

Unfortunately the rest of article is behind fire wall,I was going to post a VERY lengthy MEDICAL
article,but IF anyone is interested it is easily accessible. The conclusion was this.....RECENT
DNA sequencing and clinical studies show that the BRAIN and how estrogen/testosterone is
formed en utero is a huge component in the development of the fetus....I am NOT a scientist,but the field of dna sequencing and how the fetus develops is a NEW frontier....THAT
is why you (collectively) are seeing the manifestation of gender identity as a topic....scientist are JUST NOW beginning to understand the complexities of how humans are uniquely created. Remember when DRINKING was acceptable while pregnant? We NOW know
how detrimental that is to the fetus and how severe the consequences can be....a HEALTHY
infant is not the result...we are just being to unravel the mystery's of being human. SCIENCE
is providing a glimpse into many factors unknown to us before.

26 Feb 2020 21:13 #33 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Please explain this to me
Science is also fluid and often used for political purposes, unless it's inconvenient. The best example is treating unborn human beings like a "clump of cells" even in the 9th month or after being born alive then terminated. Yeah, I love being lectured about science.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds