VICE PRESIDENTIAL DEMOCRAT CANDIDATES.

21 May 2020 14:08 #11 by ScienceChic

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 May 2020 06:38 #12 by Pony Soldier

Pony Soldier wrote: Amy will be the VP pick (already worked out in back room deals) and Pete will be SoS. Of course none of that will ever happen because Biden can't win against Trump. He can't put 3 sentences together without screwing it up. Trump can ad lib for hours. The debates will be a slaughter. Biden also has some investigations that are still ongoing regarding Burisma and Shoikin.

Called it!

22 May 2020 15:01 #13 by FredHayek
Has Gretchen Whitmer moved up the list or down? Fighting Trump might earn her some points and the Rust Belt is important.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

26 May 2020 08:10 #14 by ramage
Question for a beautiful, but cold morning.

Will Stacey Abrams concede in the Georgia governorship race if she is nominated to be the democrat Vic-Presidential candidate?

26 May 2020 09:41 - 26 May 2020 09:49 #15 by homeagain

ramage wrote: Question for a beautiful, but cold morning.

Will Stacey Abrams concede in the Georgia governorship race if she is nominated to be the democrat Vic-Presidential candidate?

NOT cold here 66 and sunny...THIS is a good question. Coming from Alaska, I know PALIN pissed ALL
off when she did exactly that....left a lot askew and hanging.

www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/05/1...n-column/5209615002/

HERE'S a pov to think about......IF U don't ASK, U will never get attention.

26 May 2020 13:37 #16 by Pony Soldier
But didn't Palin actually win her election for governor?

26 May 2020 15:17 #17 by homeagain
As Mayor of WASILLIA...where I use to live,she went up against the established gov. officials and called
them on several issues...thus''WINNING'' her way to Gov. She WAS good Governor for awhile, then
it became MORE about her than her job...THEN McCain made the call and the rest is history.....

26 May 2020 15:28 #18 by homeagain

THE best comeback ever.......SNAP OUT OF IT

26 May 2020 16:46 #19 by Pony Soldier
Somehow I think you missed the joke...

27 May 2020 06:47 #20 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: Somehow I think you missed the joke...

NO, I don't think I did....the JOKE is the king (TV reality star) with NO GOV. BACKGROUND,on the job
training......just like Abrahms....THE DIFFERENCE is,she's a driven woman who is black..that is
TWO strikes against her,she will have to work three times as hard as a man to prove her worth...seems
to me THAT is the joke.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds