VICE PRESIDENTIAL DEMOCRAT CANDIDATES.

28 May 2020 21:51 #31 by Rick
Well if Amy Klobuchar had a chance as Biden’s VP,,I think that chance is near zero now. I haven’t seen any talk about this from the Democrat press but it appears her connection to this murdering officer just killed her chances. I believe with 99% certainty that Joe will now be forced to pick a black woman, regardless of her qualifications.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 May 2020 05:55 #32 by FredHayek
I saw a recent poll of African American Democrats and Warren beat out Harris and other female African American choices. I was a little surprised by the results.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

14 Jun 2020 17:37 #33 by ScienceChic
It'll be interesting to see where the current event pressures take his nomination choice. Five months to the election is a long way off, but he's stated he'll announce his choice by August 1 which isn't so much. I agree that Klobuchar's chances seem pretty much gone at this point. Rep Val Demings faces similar issues.

Biden’s VP list narrows: Warren, Harris, Susan Rice, others
By BILL BARROW and JULIE PACE, AP News | June 13, 2020

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

14 Jun 2020 19:01 - 14 Jun 2020 19:02 #34 by Rick
Well now I'm at 100% certainty Biden will pick a black woman, there is zero doubt based on current events. Maybe it's a good move to energize black voters to go to the polls, we shall see.

Based on Biden's relentless name dropping of Obama, I'm giving Susan Rice an 80% chance of being his pick. I don't think her dishonesty about why Benghazi happened will hurt her, most people probably don't remember at this point. I think when Biden resigns before the end of his first term do to lack of mental capacity (if he wins), the folks in congress who will be pulling his strings will also be able to control Rice without many problems... Obama will be a major player even if not seen as an official advisor.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

16 Jun 2020 14:36 #35 by HEARTLESS
It doesn't matter who creepy uncle Joe picks, he (the sniffing, fondling pedo) will probably be replaced by the DNC. Also look for surprise VP running mate for Trump.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

17 Jun 2020 11:18 #36 by Pony Soldier
What makes you think Trump will dump Pence?

17 Jun 2020 12:13 #37 by HEARTLESS

Pony Soldier wrote: What makes you think Trump will dump Pence?

I'm a conspiracy theorist, cultist and post from suspect Youtubers, so disregard everything I post because no one here is able to make up their own minds on things that go against the main stream agenda.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

17 Jun 2020 13:53 #38 by FredHayek

Pony Soldier wrote: What makes you think Trump will dump Pence?

Nikki Haley has more charisma than Pence, has done more nationally than Mike, and she would be a better choice if Donald has to step aside for health reasons. She might also increase the number of women and minorities who would vote for the ticker. Downside? She has sometimes disagreed with the president, but there is a long history of this. Bush attacked Reagan for his voodoo economics of supply side before becoming vice president.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds