ANDREW CUOMO FOR PRESIDENT

25 Mar 2020 19:02 #31 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic ANDREW CUOMO FOR PRESIDENT
Yeah yeah, let’s trade video clips and see which one looks the most lost. I’d love to have that battle with you.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Mar 2020 19:29 #32 by Blazer Bob

koobookie wrote:

Rick wrote:

FredHayek wrote: The Democrat Party might just have to draft Cuomo. He has shown himself to be a more dynamic man and is currently on the battle lines. After another Joe Biden e-Campaign disaster last night, it is time for him to step aside. Maybe he missed his chance, should have run in 2016. Now he is only older and more out of it. Cuomo is a battlefield general. Joe Biden is a cranky old man who doesn't know what day it is.

I've seen a few of Biden's latest video speeches and I don't know how any Democrat can watch and listen to this guy and not be scared to death. It's like he's heavily drugged and trying to act like he's not. There's no way he makes it to November without the DNC or Hillary's hit squad taking him out. There's a deadly virus out there and he's the perfect age... the party that believes the ends justify the means may have some ideas.

Same for Trump.

LOL. You are here. *

26 Mar 2020 10:12 #33 by koobookie
You seriously do not see that Trump is incoherent at times? You don't see and hear the word salad that he spews on a daily basis? You don't see the forgetfulness, the symptoms of alzheimers or advanced syphilis?

Yet you talk about dementia in Biden.

26 Mar 2020 11:40 #34 by Pony Soldier
There are multiple instances of Trump doing unscripted interviews for hours at a time with no teleprompter where he makes perfect sense. I'm sure he's not where he was 20 years ago, but he's a heck of a lot sharper than Biden. Biden can't go 5 minutes without everyone in the media having to come out with their "What he meant to say was..." . It is fascinating how people hate Trump so much they would elect a doddering old senile fool. Better hope he doesn't see Corn Pop on the other end of that nuclear football....

27 Mar 2020 07:29 #35 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: There are multiple instances of Trump doing unscripted interviews for hours at a time with no teleprompter where he makes perfect sense. I'm sure he's not where he was 20 years ago, but he's a heck of a lot sharper than Biden. Biden can't go 5 minutes without everyone in the media having to come out with their "What he meant to say was..." . It is fascinating how people hate Trump so much they would elect a doddering old senile fool. Better hope he doesn't see Corn Pop on the other end of that nuclear football....

OMG.....he's a reality star....his limited vocabulary is loaded with words like TREMENDOUS, BEAUTIFUL, GREAT, NOTHING LIKE IT, I'M GOOD AT THIS,WONDERFUL....what little
sense he makes has been written by his son-in-law....you can tell immediately when he is over his head. The voice becomes monotone,flat, halting and he NEVER looks up from the paper in front of him....YEP really sharp.... get a grip....sharp is Andrew Cuomo and Dr. F

27 Mar 2020 07:36 #36 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic ANDREW CUOMO FOR PRESIDENT
"“Very different tone from Cuomo today. He says Trump and his team are using the Defense Production Act ‘well’ as a leverage tool to ramp up medical supply production,” tweeted Nick Reisman, a political reporter for Spectrum News who highlighted the change in tone in several tweets today."
washingtonexaminer.com 3/27/20

27 Mar 2020 16:33 #37 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote: You seriously do not see that Trump is incoherent at times? You don't see and hear the word salad that he spews on a daily basis? You don't see the forgetfulness, the symptoms of alzheimers or advanced syphilis?

President Trump has the weight of the free world on his shoulders right now. The poor guy probably has insomnia and a crazy schedule with daily briefings. So I am willing to give him a little slack. Guess the debates might reveal who is in better shape to lead the nation.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

27 Mar 2020 20:00 #38 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote:

koobookie wrote: You seriously do not see that Trump is incoherent at times? You don't see and hear the word salad that he spews on a daily basis? You don't see the forgetfulness, the symptoms of alzheimers or advanced syphilis?

President Trump has the weight of the free world on his shoulders right now. The poor guy probably has insomnia and a crazy schedule with daily briefings. So I am willing to give him a little slack. Guess the debates might reveal who is in better shape to lead the nation.

Oh, but Fred, Trump has been like this from day one. Covfefe. Hamberders. The list is long. He has had signs of dementia from the start.

It is hypocritical to criticize and dismiss Biden for the same behavior displayed by Trump.

27 Mar 2020 21:17 #39 by Pony Soldier
You’re going to compare Trump fat fingering a tweet to Joe’s obvious dementia? Jesus you guys are reaching...

28 Mar 2020 08:06 #40 by koobookie

Pony Soldier wrote: You’re going to compare Trump fat fingering a tweet to Joe’s obvious dementia? Jesus you guys are reaching...

You're not going to admit that Trumps word salad, his multiple interviews where he rambles and loses focus, his inability to coherently answer questions is an obvious sign of dementia? Geezus, you are really reaching.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds