THE NEW WUHAN

30 Mar 2020 16:22 #21 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic THE NEW WUHAN
"INTENSE conversations with the experts.....the ONLY reason we are not having EASTER
services for the masses......my question....the next two weeks means ALL STATES WILL
HAVE HIT THEIR PEAK? I THOUGHT it was a rolling scenario,if that is true, then the next weeks will NOT see the peak,but rather the peak will be much later....for ALL STATES, correct me if I am wrong."
????

I am sorry I can't understand this comment. Perhaps you or someone else reading it can explain it to me. I can interpret this in several ways, One, for example: experts having intense conversations with you have said that there will be no Easter services because the number of cases will reach its peak on Easter?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Mar 2020 17:50 #22 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic THE NEW WUHAN

ramage wrote: "INTENSE conversations with the experts.....the ONLY reason we are not having EASTER
services for the masses......my question....the next two weeks means ALL STATES WILL
HAVE HIT THEIR PEAK? I THOUGHT it was a rolling scenario,if that is true, then the next weeks will NOT see the peak,but rather the peak will be much later....for ALL STATES, correct me if I am wrong."
????

I am sorry I can't understand this comment. Perhaps you or someone else reading it can explain it to me. I can interpret this in several ways, One, for example: experts having intense conversations with you have said that there will be no Easter services because the number of cases will reach its peak on Easter?

Let me explain it to U....TWO STATEMENTS....1. Experts advice against EASTER and
2. question ? all states will hit their peak....I thought it was a ROLLING scenario, meaning all
states will NOT HIT THEIR PEAK IN TWO WEEKS....but at later dates as the disaster rolls
over the country.....Two weeks appears alittle under estimated....

30 Mar 2020 19:34 #23 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic THE NEW WUHAN
Sorry, it is my fault that I need to read complete sentences to comprehend your comments.

31 Mar 2020 06:53 #24 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic THE NEW WUHAN
www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

This site seems to have a more complete graphical presentation than the CDC. It does look like the curve is flattering. I’m wondering what would have to happen to that curve to come anywhere close to the numbers Fauci is predicting. Even if we get to 1000 deaths a day, which it doesn’t look like we will, they would have to have another almost 200 days of this. It’s not looking like those predictions will bear out. I’m thinking we are looking at closer to 30 to 60k deaths total, or in other words, a bad flu season. For this we killed our kids futures. We destroyed the dreams of millions of small business owners. We will likely have more people die of the economic aftermath of this stupidity than ever would have from the sickness itself. I’m disgusted and appalled that Americans would let this happen to themselves.

31 Mar 2020 07:28 #25 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic THE NEW WUHAN

Pony Soldier wrote: www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

This site seems to have a more complete graphical presentation than the CDC. It does look like the curve is flattering. I’m wondering what would have to happen to that curve to come anywhere close to the numbers Fauci is predicting. Even if we get to 1000 deaths a day, which it doesn’t look like we will, they would have to have another almost 200 days of this. It’s not looking like those predictions will bear out. I’m thinking we are looking at closer to 30 to 60k deaths total, or in other words, a bad flu season. For this we killed our kids futures. We destroyed the dreams of millions of small business owners. We will likely have more people die of the economic aftermath of this stupidity than ever would have from the sickness itself. I’m disgusted and appalled that Americans would let this happen to themselves.

Really? A bad flu season? OMG. If we do not close up, quarantine, shelter in place, etc., then Fauci's predictions will come true. That's how it works. How many people dying is worth the economy? Are you willing to die for the economy to let your family members die, or will you just sacrifice other people?

31 Mar 2020 08:36 #26 by Pony Soldier

koobookie wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Really? A bad flu season? OMG. If we do not close up, quarantine, shelter in place, etc., then Fauci's predictions will come true. That's how it works. How many people dying is worth the economy? Are you willing to die for the economy to let your family members die, or will you just sacrifice other people?

Actually No! Fauci’s 100 to 200k predictions were based on continued economic shutdown. His prediction if that was not followed was more on the magnitude of 2,000,000. You act as if there will be no price to pay for this shutdown. That would be foolish dreaming. There will be a massive price to pay that will dwarf the pandemic numbers.

31 Mar 2020 08:44 #27 by koobookie

Pony Soldier wrote: Actually No! Fauci’s 100 to 200k predictions were based on continued economic shutdown. His prediction if that was not followed was more on the magnitude of 2,000,000. You act as if there will be no price to pay for this shutdown. That would be foolish dreaming. There will be a massive price to pay that will dwarf the pandemic numbers.

There will be a price to pay, it's just whether we want to pay that bill in dollars or lives.

31 Mar 2020 10:02 #28 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic THE NEW WUHAN
Religious services banned? Amazing how fast the 1st Amendment just goes away because of a disease.
The year without an Easter.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

31 Mar 2020 10:07 #29 by Pony Soldier

koobookie wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: Actually No! Fauci’s 100 to 200k predictions were based on continued economic shutdown. His prediction if that was not followed was more on the magnitude of 2,000,000. You act as if there will be no price to pay for this shutdown. That would be foolish dreaming. There will be a massive price to pay that will dwarf the pandemic numbers.

There will be a price to pay, it's just whether we want to pay that bill in dollars or lives.

And how many lives will be lost in the riots, anarchy and destruction that will go along with 35% unemployment? I’ll give you a hint. You should arm yourselves now and buy as much ammo as you can. The upcoming loss of life will drastically dwarf what the virus would have done.

31 Mar 2020 10:11 #30 by koobookie
You have so little faith in your fellow Americans that you are already accepting defeat?

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds