THE NEW WUHAN

24 Mar 2020 07:40 #1 by homeagain
THE NEW WUHAN was created by homeagain
www.reuters.com/article/us-health-corona...n-hold-idUSKBN21B1RJ

PROJECTED....USA could become the new Wuhan.....and that does NOT take into consideration the king OPENING THE GATES.....the king has lost his mind over his precious markets/economy. Your life is inconsequential.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Mar 2020 08:26 - 24 Mar 2020 08:27 #2 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic THE NEW WUHAN
Opening the gates? President Trump was the man who shut down travel from China back in January. Travel that the press, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, and others called racist. He might have prevented a million people being exposed.

Are you referring to opening up the economy? This will be a tough decision. Right now it is only being considered. It really depends on how well we do voluntarily. Can America go two months under quarantine? Or will they just start breaking it slowly?

My family was considering renting out a restaurant for Easter Eve. Just the seven of us plus staff of three. How soon before speakeasies start showing up? Will more people become drug dealers to make a dollar? Anytime you shut down a legitimate economy, an underground one will appear. Are the ranchers around me going to have to start worrying about rustling because fresh meat isn't available. Will poaching increase?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

24 Mar 2020 11:07 #3 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic THE NEW WUHAN
I'm TRYING to understand the timing.....we are at a mass critical point RIGHT NOW for the next several weeks....perhaps erroring on the side of caution and WAITING till end of April approx.
might be a better timeline.....since the king was at least that long in acknowledging the crisis....MY
take is he can NOT TOLERATE the tanking of the dow...since that is all he can speak about.

24 Mar 2020 11:16 #4 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic THE NEW WUHAN
We don't have the Wuhan Institute of Virology, nor do we have a predilection towards eating reptiles and rodents.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

24 Mar 2020 11:20 #5 by hillfarmer
Replied by hillfarmer on topic THE NEW WUHAN
It is just typical Trump. He says whatever captivated him last from his right wing enablers. They have been complaining about the economic shutdown for days,. Fortunately, most of the quarantine decisions are in the hands of the Governors, who listen to the scientists.

24 Mar 2020 11:41 #6 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic THE NEW WUHAN

HEARTLESS wrote: We don't have the Wuhan Institute of Virology, nor do we have a predilection towards eating reptiles and rodents.

I have NO IDEA OF YOUR TRAIN OF THOUGHT......the articles states we are at extreme high
ratio (because of the lack of action).....and yet the king wants to get back to normal....WTF

24 Mar 2020 12:04 #7 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic THE NEW WUHAN
We didn't create this possible bio-weapon, nor did we release it.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

24 Mar 2020 12:05 - 24 Mar 2020 12:05 #8 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic THE NEW WUHAN
I love how conservatives keep throwing out Trump's decision to shut down travel from China, as if that was the greatest feat of prevention ever devised by a human.

This has been circulating around for a while:

These are the President's own words.

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”

February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”

February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”

February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

February 28: "THIS IS THEIR (the Democratic Party's) NEW HOAX!!!

February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”

March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”

March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”

March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”

March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”

March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”

March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”

March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”

March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”

March 9: “This blindsided the world.”

March 13: "I take no responsibility."

March 16: "This is an extremely serious crisis and we are close to a recession that can go until July and maybe August"

March 17: “This is a pandemic.I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic.”

24 Mar 2020 13:09 #9 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic THE NEW WUHAN
Perhaps you could give context to all of those single sentences pulled out of an entire press conference for each of those days?

24 Mar 2020 13:20 #10 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic THE NEW WUHAN

Pony Soldier wrote: Perhaps you could give context to all of those single sentences pulled out of an entire press conference for each of those days?

Gosh, what have several conservatives here recently told me? Oh, yeah, google it.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds