Biden is NOT the One.

27 Mar 2020 20:03 #11 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Biden is NOT the One.
You are priceless. LOL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Mar 2020 08:03 #12 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Biden is NOT the One.

Blazer Bob wrote: You are priceless. LOL

Can't have it both ways, Blazer. Either you say "Gee, that an unsubstantiated rumor, so I better not repeat that gossip," or you accept all anonymous sources. You do see the hypocrisy, don't you?

28 Mar 2020 09:44 #13 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Biden is NOT the One.

koobookie wrote:

Rick wrote:

koobookie wrote: Anonymous sources.

I can’t reveal my sources, just wanting to give you liberals some needed hope.

In other threads, conservatives here will reject out of hand a story that quotes anonymous sources. You anonymous source claims that Biden is a dead man walking and will be replaced. Will you take your own advice and reject the anonymous source?

The funny thing about this story. It isn't the Right who created this, it is the Left.
Personally I think it would be very hard to get rid of Joe Biden at this stage of the race. I only see it happening if he drops out due to health issues. So why tar your own candidate?
Maybe they want to release this story early while the American public's attention is focused elsewhere. BTW, the Biden campaign has denied the accusations.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

28 Mar 2020 10:57 #14 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Biden is NOT the One.

koobookie wrote:

Blazer Bob wrote: You are priceless. LOL

Can't have it both ways, Blazer. Either you say "Gee, that an unsubstantiated rumor, so I better not repeat that gossip," or you accept all anonymous sources. You do see the hypocrisy, don't you?

I’m going to guess that the Onion is also over some heads here...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blazer Bob

28 Mar 2020 11:36 #15 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Biden is NOT the One.

koobookie wrote:

Rick wrote:

koobookie wrote: Anonymous sources.

I can’t reveal my sources, just wanting to give you liberals some needed hope.

In other threads, conservatives here will reject out of hand a story that quotes anonymous sources. You anonymous source claims that Biden is a dead man walking and will be replaced. Will you take your own advice and reject the anonymous source?

The problem with you is that you can't detect humor. Do you really think I have secret sources "deep in the bowels of the DNC"? This is my opinion, this is my prediction based on what I hear coming out of Biden's senile mouth and how Democrats on TV are panicking.

This video sums up what I'm talking about very well. If you show this to someone who is neutral, they will have to say his mind is going, going.....

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

28 Mar 2020 12:02 #16 by koobookie

Rick wrote: The problem with you is that you can't detect humor. Do you really think I have secret sources "deep in the bowels of the DNC"? This is my opinion, this is my prediction based on what I hear coming out of Biden's senile mouth and how Democrats on TV are panicking.

Way to walk that back, Rick.

You have no idea of my sense of humor. SC knows me, and she can vouch for that.

28 Mar 2020 12:58 #17 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Biden is NOT the One.
That I do, and you have made me laugh so hard my sides hurt! (We should start some humor threads down in The Ring, we could all use the stress relief) :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
The following user(s) said Thank You: koobookie

28 Mar 2020 14:37 #18 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Biden is NOT the One.
SC,
Did Koobookie take Rick's comment seriously? I ask this of you because you vouch for her sense of humor. Her comments certainly give the impression that she thought it was real. Perhaps babylonbee.com would be helpful.

28 Mar 2020 15:28 #19 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Biden is NOT the One.

koobookie wrote:

Rick wrote: The problem with you is that you can't detect humor. Do you really think I have secret sources "deep in the bowels of the DNC"? This is my opinion, this is my prediction based on what I hear coming out of Biden's senile mouth and how Democrats on TV are panicking.

Way to walk that back, Rick.

You have no idea of my sense of humor. SC knows me, and she can vouch for that.

So you seriously thought I had a source in the DNC? LOL, lighten up Francis.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

28 Mar 2020 16:29 #20 by koobookie

ramage wrote: SC,
Did Koobookie take Rick's comment seriously? I ask this of you because you vouch for her sense of humor. Her comments certainly give the impression that she thought it was real. Perhaps babylonbee.com would be helpful.

Oh, I did take it seriously, as my interaction with the conservatives on this site have shown me few of you have any sense of humor. It's all serious, all the time.

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds